lyrical battle, your own lyrics on the spot,

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Bitch mudda fukka bitch mudda fukka shiiiiiit! *wiki* *wiki* *wiki* *fart* *wiki* *fart* *wiki* *fart*

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

you need to bring some apologies
    for your garbage ass philosophy
    cool skill in this bitch and aint nobody come close to me
    while you running out of lyrics i throw rhymes by the minute
    i kick you right in your digits
    bending time and space with percision
    slow raps I dont give none
    ripping the mic faster than tachyon
    aint no limit to infinite im with it cuz it aint no end to my beginning
    sucka boys get drowned like titanic
    i put they ass in a panic
    all they is is just plastic
    nothing but weak rhymes with no damage
    im flowing straight metalogical
    strictly stressin these particles
    accelerated rhyme
    while you remain caged in aesthetical crimes
    dont even know what you believe
    i burn a hole in your galaxy
    smiling if your darts point to the heart of infinity
    im opposing your normality
    to favor real practicality
    you cant gimme no supposedlies
    for whatever im is is what im posed to be
    but i guess you dont comprehend
    virtual ducks is all pretend
    eliminating these fakist to the moon they get sent
    now u tell me that im bleeding
    but is this necessarily need
    or could it be your breath too stank to grasp reality
    you remain in straight fear
    existence is only real
    and so i persist
    because point of views dont exist
    when your coochie ass realize you might still dont agree
    that wat it is you know to be true
    is what it is that need to be free
    in the shadows i plant that seed
    knock for eternity opportunity wont open without no key
    while you tried to break ahead without no burning desire
    tight roping now you fallin all over your own wire
    splat on the ground before roasting in lies
    remaining on the scene is the advocate choire
    too many mathematical cavities
    in your sci fi tistic attempts to prove multiple realities
    but far be it for me to beseech you to accept it as fallacy
    paradigm mists and electron shifts
    observatons affecting the observed
    and you still full of shit
    the difference between desperation is the connotation
    of inspiration in the applicated interpratation of a particular situaion
    if you aint get it yet cool skill make it clear so you dont live
    truth is absolute and perception is relative

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. 2HOT BLUD Registered Member

who wants it

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. 2HOT BLUD Registered Member

8. ~E~ Registered Member

Im fast go ahead n test im the best fuck the rest play chess fuck yes and please wipe my cum off your chicks chest i cook rappers like a chef flow solo so go home your girl already gave me dome you set sail slow as a snail i get cha bitch like a hammer n a nail bump bump the sound of the head rail you fail i win game over no luck you dumfuck i dont need your flow that bullshit is so damn slow why dont you show the shit i dont show take a blue pill and see how far da rabit hole goes ill bite off ya toes im a dog not no sock look me in the eye or shut the fuck up you are all pussys typen out lyrics only eric can spit this poetry shit. therey of relativity sounds like blasphamy i cant spell so what the hell else can you tell nothing cause typing shit is like using cum for hair gell sticky n wet at first but then i harden beat ur ass till your fuckin retarded yall fake fucks think you understand rap put this cock in your mouth youl understand that fagit thats it thats a quicky no time to get jiggy with your wife ms piggy

9. ~E~ Registered Member

to get to the top of this list you must spit fuck when you decided to post your shit someone like me destend to be no time for shortcuts i got places to be such as bet mtv everywhere on your tv so when yall see me beleive me i kill g's so pop ya shit off like a glove or fall the fuck over when push comes to shove mary J is the only bitch that ill ever love cuz weed was what it was still dosnt meen not to smoke dis blunt dont front you cunt or get fucked up ~E~ 302 bloods all night pimps n hoes so tight ight so turn out ya nite light and kiss me goodnight or else get ya shit fucked up wit a slice.

10. ~E~ Registered Member

i dont do shit but spit so kick back n chill for a bit

11. ~E~ Registered Member

3 to the 0 to the 2 highdyro weed smoke love dat endo fuck you

12. ~E~ Registered Member

Crunhy cat bout to get smaked dum fuck cant even come back so he can suck my nut sack im white not black thats a fact jack but wack fags like dat cat get shot at blap blap sounds like a gat 9ns on my mind like my weed sack click clickity clack goes the train track off pops your head n ya legs ima stop at that

13. ~E~ Registered Member

:m: :m:

Me you dum fuck fake ass blud dont fuck wit the real cause we will fuck you up like ya man up in prisan you get it up the ass my rymes are to fast for your stupid ass blast off the line like a marathon runner whites my race but im setten da pace look at chu with cha ugley ass face find a ryme for urself uhh discrace mace, nah that dosnt prove shit back it up or loose your shit youz a bitch no blud in here only soft ass brown shit, root beer

14. ~E~ Registered Member

who the fuck do you think that you are ill beat your ass in any bar you think you a man cause your far away ill take that shit right the fuck away you cant handel shit man get out before you get up in a bout and if you fight me you gettin ya lights knocked out i dont play that game with chu lame ass fagit go dye wit a jew

15. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

You're a mindless drone whose prone to being controlled by testosterone and I crap on your rap whose rhymes are a quintessential waste of space and time. Your value is hallucinatory so why not put the glock to your head and end the story of a pimply teenager living with mommy and daddy who goes to bars with a fake ID as a gangsta in Orange County now thats a fantasy. Only a retard like you would get an erection from your grammatical inflection wreaking of imperfection, loser, I fart in your general direction.

16. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

Crunchy cat, your rhymes are whack why don't you step back and except the fact, that if you sniff crack, your lines are black, and life is that, everybody's a faker, or an elementary based hater. That's the truth, my Baby Ruth will split the roof of your mouth before I punch you out, then it's time to end the drought if that's even what your tripping about. You want to front, go ahead and doubt, Because the aggressiion is the key to perfection. So you should get to steppin' before my succession comes through with progression. Just end all the tension and mend with confession. Don't block my erection because I'll get to reppin'.

17. 2HOT BLUD Registered Member

Listen up E-diot i aint no dumb shit
    i'll beat you up and i'll leave you done quick
    you know what happens if you run your gums bitch
    your a jokes bloke but i will pull my gun quick
    fuck the fun bitch the shits hit the fan
    can i lyrically beat you of course i can
    boys get shook when my 9 goes bang
    i am the ryhming sensatian
    dont get rude cos you aint a top boy
    i'll rape your mum and your girl non stop boy
    run your gums boy you'll feel the pain
    when my lyrics penetrate to the back of your brain

Last edited: Jun 26, 2006
  18. ~E~ Registered Member

:m: :m:

Ritchy Ritch takein ya bitch switchin it up wit a 38 n leavin a snitch in a ditch with a knife up his ass 2 holes front to back of da dome last thing he remeber was the glare off da crome got his moms on the bed 3 shots to da head and his uncle fred's shirt staind red a full magizne is the last thing he read he shoulda listined to what his daughter said, Dad dont snitch cause you will end up dead but instead he had to run his mouth thats why theres 2 slugs in his couch when it comes to busesness i am no slouch rep north philly where homez poped more heads then a pez despencer ask spencer o wait dead men cant answer. i dont play no games real shit off the no name fame i clame clap all you want aplause is an option but when i come through there is no stopin i keep the block rockin keep a full stockin ware house wareabouts garded wit dis clock kiz ya ass good by or say hello like the godfather the real mafia will not be botherd anouther one bites the dust like that song said they bite bullets cause they shit has no cred. ~E~

19. ~E~ Registered Member

2 hot no ur not more like oscer on da block bitchin at shit do you know what ur talkin bout see who's talkin wit a 38 snub to his scalp i dont wana here pussy 9's goin bang cap guns dont count
    ill beat ur ass up and down town feal me you aint real b if i put spaces then youd feal me cock sucker cum stuck in ya gums dirty ass boxers ya got the runs no girls all jus some lube on ya balls fall down quick before you get lit bitch fuckin sensation my ass more like masterbation sitin at home in ya basement makein fake rymes about shit u wish u had but i stole ur mom from ya dad beat dat asscrack wanna be fagit im sighnd wit 302 and 610 magit i run in da fam j milz my nigga i will fuck u up quicker then hard liquer knock u the fuck out when i spit my rymes ya shit got spaces i aint got time ill catch ur fake fuck ass on da streets mask on blast on ya dead mom she a bitch just like you cowerd repin bloods but whats ya set snitch chea what now what this nig tryin get at me ima bounce now and leave da fans for clapin.

20. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Xev,

Show some fucking respect for you moderator position and cesspool this thread. At the very least move it to the art section.

21. ~E~ Registered Member

Crunchy Cat what the fuck is that some week ass atempt be make a rap ive seen better bars in my past ill put da 38 up ya ass and blast shoot ya intestins out cha mouth hole the sice of a holla hoop talk a big game but ya name is so lamn Crunchy Cat man fuck that im insain when i ryme clap at you ya rymes past its time a 1st grader could write a rap jus like that look Cat you stay a pussy dont fuck with the real dogs ya head in dis newcehea cheaa ya feal me no well dont look now but im climin though ya window pop ya pops wit da glock lay him out on da block cut his head off wit a sharp rock den its up to ya room beat ur ass wit a broom then you see johny cick click boom. lay u dead on top of ya dad wit cha cock in his ass wait for your moms to cum home and see it she dont even care cause she to drunk to see it all she see's is me so i giver a quick fuck then i lay her drunkin ass in da trunk plunk is the sound of a head on metal colition fold the seat down and start the insision then say fuck it pull out the ak. slaughter the bitch it the back for 3 days jus empyin old magizines in her till i get bord and eat her pussy for dinner this is all your dission remeber im not kiddin ill split you like a divition inside ya mind a colition im sick you a prick come quick and get lit before this shotty hits your bitch.

22. ~E~ Registered Member

Fuck You pussy fagit online magit fuck wit the real the real will tag it CT da nams all over philly see me nahh u got no game at all get the crusty old lube off ya balls i beat ur ass back in high school.

23. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member