lyrical battle, your own lyrics on the spot,

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Apr 5, 2006.

1. ~E~ Registered Member

dat shit was weak even ill admit so ill be the first to say fuck that shit

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Your rhymes are gay talk so why not sit your faggoty ass down on your mom's cock while I mock your skill horrible enough to make anyone take a cyanide pill to end the toll you white pubescent inspiration for birth control. Rarely does a fag have an ass so cavernous and ravenous big enough for all the worlds garrison', a rectum by which the abyss itself pales in comparison. Go back to Sesame Street and learn your abc's and 123's but don't come here acting elite because I'll put you in the seat and pull the switch just to watch your faggoty wigger ass twitch bitch.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tnerb Banned Banned

u guys r weak, no me, see, gonna throw you down, make you tweak. don't exlaiam, "oh, it was a mistake, you wuss puss"---i'll take you down, limb for limb , throw you around, like you ain't got shit to beat, shit to eat, mo fo hittin da flo, mo tho fo ho

hahaha...

gonna spit on your feet wigga weat.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. 2HOT BLUD Registered Member

existabrent your shit like poo
    you will get merced in the hood thats true
    blaze mcees when i rollin through
    and i'm way too hot like vindaloo
    blud, you cant even rhyme one line
    your just cant spit, why not resign
    you cant even keep to the fukin bassline
    you make me see red like wine
    your the mo fo without the flow
    i got more flows in my big right toe
    you cant spit truth cos you just dont know
    i aint no muda fukin average joe
    my flows so hot is flamin flowin
    you think ill stop but i keep on goin
    when when i bring beef i get cold like snowin
    you will get left on the bench like owen

8. 2HOT BLUD Registered Member

it was quite bad but its good for you, you think your sick but its just not true, you aint human get back to the zoo, im comin on ill like flu, i will merc you and your grandad too, dont give a shit if hes ninety two, merc any body that looks like you, with your bowl haircut and your bumpkin crew, you will get sloo, big up the massive too, we rep UK and were stormnin throo, smokin the spliffs and drinkin the brew, if you dont like me then fuck you
    dont like me then dont come near me, step in my ends get murdered clearly, then ill kill the ones you love dearly, you dont want it really
    you fat yank i'll stick a taco up your mums ass at the superbowl

9. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

I'm curious.
    What were you guys googling when you came across this thread?
    And do you know what kind of a website this is?
    Do you just go from random forum to random forum having 'lyric battles'?
    You're weird.

10. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

I have two question:

1) Why is this in the philosophy subforum
    2) Why isn't this in the cesspool?

Last edited: Jun 30, 2006
  11. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

1.) Because the thread starter is a retard.
    2.) Because Xev is a lazy twat.

12. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Yo blood, is it really that hard
    To see the parallels with Kierkegaard?

That's all I could come up with.
    Sorry.

13. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

True.

She needs to come on more often to moderate... or pass it off to someone else who is here more often.

14. Tnerb Banned Banned

2hotblood
    you weak mother fucker,
    i'm gonna make you eat rubber,
    run you over, eat the shit,
    spit on your shit..

haha...

ok.. arrrhhhhuuurrrhmmm MM MM MMMM..

You shit stink. What you been thinkin, you sink drink,
    too much bleach, gonna twist your finger in the blender,
    gonna make you spit blood when I show you the finger,
    you pussy wigger rapper with no flo,
    gonna show you how it goes,
    this is in the philosophy, yo,
    kuz this is philosophy, the rappers here are all cold.

15. ~E~ Registered Member

Fuck You

16. ~E~ Registered Member

Dum fuck im a white buck not black neather dosnt meen drive by ur ass in a beemer shushy ryemes wit a slash i beat your ass fast blast guns to nuns n im haulin ass yo jus some uk trash get the fuck outa here before i gas chaber your ass niga im white but got an ak amed for da uk niga tripin on shrooms is what i do you dont know dude i flew in like super man and fucked ur wife pussy was right tight cums on my dick aight who are u talkin hard like a gangster you fake fagit a fuckin wangster go back to the queen for some domn my crome will blind you shoot blow darts right atchu bless you fagit need a tissue bitch you bust like u about somethin but im here to tell you you aint about nothin if my girl thinks im loyal then that bitch is a fool i got 30 chicks on call dude 4 night stand is what its called dude where is ya crew then i beat ur ass wit nothin buta pen den u sitin around again waitin for my chick payin her just to suck your dick youz a prick stick it up your ass and blow thats the only sex that you get bro and no wtf is an aids bench talk like that ima leave ya head linched its a sinch i snanch english pussy all day dont try and fuck around cause im da real b feal me again you say no but yet im still getin money fo sho check out my site NewEraCustomz.com i own it bitch and the warehouses dont fuck with me ill kill you joustin

17. Tnerb Banned Banned

Fuck you, who, you bitch hole turned backwards. I'm gonna show you how it's done, turn up the beat, let me have my heat.

...uh, uh, here goes :

Once upon a time I saw this filthy dude. He raped so shitty that it made me throw hoofs. I jumped on my horse and ran so fast, I saw this bitch ass behind me, mowin grass. He was a shit face if i've ever seen, he made me so mad I nearly peed.

On his head, makin me piss red, gonna go over there and slapp his sily ass to death. I'm gonna break it down now, all funny and goofy, till the goofy bastard starts makin you feel me.

You mother fuckers, is this a rap contest, or a barf test. I'm gonna go round the clock, pull out my 9 gonna knock you down. You'll be out, i'll make you shout, this billy wiley mother fucker just ticked me around and out.

laugh all you want, please.

18. 2HOT BLUD Registered Member

dont even talk to me your shit

19. 2HOT BLUD Registered Member

listen up eric, your clearly a prick, you ryhmes are weak but you think that your sick, wanna come try bring beef to my click, you will get hit with a brick, your gonna end up with your head split, then you'll get kicked n shit, better bring a first aid kit, plus some antiseptic, cos its gonna get hectic, phone the medics right now, they might save your live when your down, youll lose less blood when on the ground, wanna bring beef to the boy with the crown, its london town and its real hardcore, boys bring beef get left on the floor, im tellin you now but i told you before, you wont run your mouth any more, i bring the war to any fake bad man, run up your gums and i'll come to your pad man, i know your sad man, cos i've got the flows that you wish you had man, im a mad man, better step back, you will get clapped if you come to the flats, you bring your boys and all of them prats, we'll bring the baseball bats for you cats, fuck your warehouse and fuck your web sites, youve never been where you see the red lights, im international fuck the bum types, im so quick you wont see my brake lights,

20. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

Everyone on this site sucks cuz in real life I can fuck you up, If you want to come test your luck, let me warn you I ain't like most young bucks, I really don't give a fuck. Shit if you you're goona trip you better dip or be prepared to be a man, see if you can burn me and get away with worldly wealth, it's best to regard your health, and more so be true to self. Look atthe notches on my belt, 'cause I been through straight hell. If it even exists, and if this shit is a philosophical dis, then take a listen gto this, aaltogether that's class dismissed.

21. 2HOT BLUD Registered Member

you think you can beat the boy think again, cos i come to your hood right now and stripe your friends, none of you young bucks hard you all pretend, but it aint gonna work cos im hot till the end, you cant test my lyrics, you cant beef my click, you dont know what i know, and your rhymes are shit, you been through hell? dont come with that, cos you aint battled me or felt me clap.

22. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

My sister Jane
    A Red-hot dancer
    Danced her last
    Then died of cancer

23. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    I am absane
    Someone close this fucking thread.