Magical Realists Magical Reality

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Magical Realist, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

What were you doing in January of 2008? I know what I was doing. I was tracking the political race. So I can see how this incident might've been glossed over by the media. But considering the dire implications it raises about national security, you'd think it would be more well known by now.

April 23, 2015
    Remember when George Bush's ranch got buzzed by a UFO?
    By Christopher Carson

"If what follows sounds like a scene from the sci-fi disaster flick Independence Day, imagine what President George W. Bush must have thought on the night of January 8, 2008 as he contemplated his ranch home in Crawford, Texas.

At around 8:00 pm, an enormous, hovering craft with ridiculously bright lights, at least 1,000 feet long (though some witnesses said a mile long), was tracked on multiple radars heading straight for the president's ranch at low speed. The craft lacked a required transponder, was totally unidentified, did not respond to any attempts at communication, and was flying through restricted airspace.

The craft had been observed during the previous hour and a half by a multitude of witnesses, including a constable, a former air traffic controller, the chief of police, and a private pilot. It was apparently doing the impossible. The object was alternately hovering, slowly cruising at low altitude, and suddenly accelerating to over 2,000 miles per hour. No known aircraft of any nation is remotely this size or can perform maneuvers like this.

The private pilot, Steve Allen, told the local paper that "[w]e all flipped out. I didn't sleep a wink last night." Allen had been at the home of Mike Odom in Selden about 6:15 p.m. when they suddenly noticed flashing lights about "3,500 feet above ground level." Mr. Allen estimated the speed of the craft at "about 3,000 miles per hour," heading toward Stephenville.

President Bush must surely have expressed some frustration at the response of the United States Air Force. Later FOIA requests for radar data and flight logs from Carswell Air Station revealed that a squadron of F-16 Fighting Falcons was in the air nearby for 71 minutes during the incident. So was an AWACS surveillance jet, which did loitering figure-8s over the area for four whole hours. Were they tracking the object? Sure. Radar data clearly shows the object being "skin painted" by multiple sources. But at no time did the ten F-16s actually intercept the craft or attempt to force it to land.

Basically, the unidentified craft was buzzing the Western White House, for reasons wholly unknown. The president must have expressed some chagrin over the laxity of his protection, and that of the public, only seven years after 9/11.

At first, the Air Force denied that any jets at all were up in the air at the time in question. Nearly two weeks later, facing a public outcry, spokesman Maj. Karl Lewis had to reverse himself, admitting that there were indeed ten F-16s in the vicinity.

"In the interest of public awareness, Air Force Reserve Command Public Affairs realized an error was made regarding the reported training activity of military aircraft," his news release said. And the craft sighting? Oh, it was only the lights from the F-16s themselves, said the Air Force.

But where, seven years later, are the pilots who were monitoring, but pointedly not intercepting, the UFO? We haven't heard from any of them. The national media, after only Larry King raised the matter on his nightly CNN show, never expressed so much as a whine of interest in whether the president's house was going to be, or could have been, bombed to smithereens in January of 2008. If you've not heard of this incident, or the Chicago O'Hare sighting above United Gate C-17 of November 2006, or the gonzo flight of Japan Air Lines Flight 1628 above Alaska in 1986, it is because no one in the U.S. media sees fit to cover these cases, or interview the pilots, radar controllers, base commanders, or anyone else about them. There is a conspiracy, all right – one of silence. Time to end it."

Christopher S. Carson, formerly with the American Enterprise Institute, holds a master's in national security studies from Georgetown University.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/04/flying_the_friendly_lies.html#ixzz3Y9ttLiGm

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bells Staff Member

I absolutely believe you MR. Thank you for finally bringing this to light.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Sounds totes legit.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Here's a more detailed eyewitness account of that night. Just 45 minutes of an amazing encounter!

8. Bells Staff Member

Indeed.

I had always wondered how someone as dim as George Bush could have become President for two terms.

Now we know.

George Bush is an alien and they were probably coming to his ranch to check in on his progress on life on Earth.

9. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

wow. Now that everyone accepts the validity of this case, whatever are you going to do MR? Noone will dispute this one...

10. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Indeed, that fits the bill - it was, and remains, a UFO - an Unidentified Flying Object

it was flying
    it was and is unidentified
    and it was most certainly an object

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Where's Will Smith when you need him?

12. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

13. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

I hardly think 3 posters constitute everyone. Threads have to marinate over time to garner the truly thought-provoking posts..I have all the time in the world. Our planet, otoh, may not!

14. Bells Staff Member

Well, you will die eventually. We all will.

Back to the subject.. Do you think the UFO was visiting George? Why else would they be there?

Further proof that George is an alien, here he is probing a child:

Note the glow around the baby's head.

It makes sense as to why it was not intercepted. What do you think MR?

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  15. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Maybe it was a Human spaceship from the future.

But that still means it's not aliens.

16. Intersect Registered Member

The problem I have with the idea of ghosts and them having similarities with humans is the claim they can see like us,yet they have no lenses in their eyes or physical way to see the physical world with so hypothetically how are they able to see?

Calcium carbonate crystals in humans inner ear have a significant role in our sense of balance and movement the idea of a human like ghost have neither physical ears or CaCO3 so how do they balance and move properly? They would have to know their position related to earth as a physical planet along with its orbit and rotations

Also if universe has temporal physics as defined and described by relativity how do ghosts have compatibility with time as its currently understood to work?the idea of a ghosts is beyond relativity or they would have to be physical on some level.

To add to this when I said "They would have to know their position related to earth as a physical planet along with its orbit and rotations" I was talking about the claim people make about ghosts moving through walls or all physical objects and so they would not be able to follow the world since presumably they lack all physical organs that allow relative functions with the physical world, however if they could be physical then I guess that could work for most believers.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
  17. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Have you heard this noise lately? You're not alone. So what the hell is it?

18. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

It is your aliens that you so much want to find.

19. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

20. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Is it hurting anyone....no. Is it changing anything....no. Is there a signal being sent....no. So we know it isn't out to take us over....or is it?

21. Bells Staff Member

I think people forget that the Earth itself does generate sound. I think they only just round out why the Earth constantly hums.

Not to mention the weather (wind, distant lightning) and even auroras generate sound, earthquakes and tremors and volcanoes all generate sounds and that sound travels around and through the Earth. We are all so used to sound pollution that we generate that sometimes when we hear actual natural sounds, we think it is something else. And sometimes, the frequencies are so low or so high that not everyone will hear them. And sound carries and is amplified and often distorted by buildings, mountains, trees, hard surfaces, etc.

I feel sorry for some of the people who can actually hear these noises and sounds 24/7. Like the Taos Hum. Would drive you mad. Sometimes they discover that the hum or the noise itself that some can hear is from a factory a long way away.

After nearly four decades, Hum investigators may finally have some idea. The general consensus among sufferers is that the Hum is comprised of very low frequency (or 'VLF', in the range of 3 kHz to 30 kHz and wavelengths from 10 to 100 kilometers) or extremely low frequency (or 'ELF', in the range of 3 to 30 Hz, and corresponding wavelengths from 100,000 to 10,000 kilometers) radio waves, which can penetrate buildings and travel over tremendous distances.

Both ELF and VLF waves have been shown to have potentially adverse affects on the human body. While the common refrain about ELF radiation in popular culture normally involves your cell phone giving you cancer, research by the World Health Organization and the Institute for Electrical and Electronics Engineers has shown that external ELF magnetic fields can induce currents in the body which, at very high field strengths, cause nerve and muscle stimulation and changes in nerve cell excitability in the central nervous system. And VLF waves, like other low-frequency electromagnetic radiation, have also been shown to have a direct impact on biological functions

Finally, there's a body of empirical evidence that makes this theory more appealing. A study funded by the Canadian government and led by University of Windsor mechanical engineering professor Dr. Colin Novak spent the last year listening to the "Windsor Hum" that's been torturing residents in the Windsor area of Ontario since 2011. A previous study had confirmed the existence of the low frequency noise in the vicinity of Zug Island, a highly industrialized island located on Michigan side of the Detroit River. The researchers used specialized equipment to capture and develop a sonic "fingerprint" of the mysterious sound. The study concluded that not only does the Windsor Hum actually exist, but its likely source was a blast furnace at the U.S. Steel plant on Zug Island, which reportedly generates a high volume of VLF waves during its hours of operation. "It sounds like a large truck or a train locomotive is parked outside your house, buzzing away, causing the windows to shake," Novak, himself a Hum sufferer, told Canada's CTV News. "It can be quite uncomfortable at times."

But the effects on sufferers would be awful. Imagine having to deal with this constant humming noise or vibration every day of your life and not everyone around you can hear it or feel it?

Either way, it's fun to listen to these recordings, but for some people, they have to hear it 24/7 and sometimes they even feel it.

Sorry MR, they aren't otherworldly, just too worldly. But it is a really interesting topic.

22. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

This scientist seems to concur that it is some sort of electromagnetic phenomena of the upper atmosphere. Says it's totally normal. I don't know. I can't remember these sounds ever being reported in the past. Why are they happening just since 2011?

23. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Yes. Aliens. Can't be anything else.

Daecon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.