Malakas, inadequate behavior

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by draqon, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malakas Banned Banned

dear sir, I've tried your ways, many a time. It doesn't get anywhere. It only results in frustration and lost effort.

Maybe you should think about what intelligence is, how it develops and how common it is.

Evolution condemns most to a life of simplicity. Their advantage is this very disadvantage they will never become aware of.
    It is propagated b having institutional forces protect weakness from its natural end.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Malakas Banned Banned

How about getting reacquainted with your vibrator?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Its too limp at the moment.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Malakas Banned Banned

Rub it, silly.
    Lick it a bit.

8. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Lick it??! Fuck me if I could do that I wouldnt need hookers any more.

9. Malakas Banned Banned

Where do you find male hookers these days?

10. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

VD clinics.

11. draqon Banned Banned

definetely not here.

12. greenberg until the end of the world Registered Senior Member

Not always.
    But with your current mode of behavior, one feels awkward thanking you, even though the gratefulness is real. This is how you don't get much feedback.

13. Malakas Banned Banned

Isn't that where you call home?

When I post things that I beleive in, I get nothing but inane commentary and personal insults, by those that have about as many brain-cells as they have class.
    The only alternative is to beat them at their own, pathetic, little games or, at the very least, mock them.

14. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

Malakas---

Just between me and you, I don't disagree with what you're doing. Revolution isn't always pretty---some people have to lose their heads in the process.

15. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Don't kill the messenger..

16. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Alright, so would you be happy to see these pathetic losers gone? How long is that list anyway? How about you make a list of all the brain dead members you would like to see gone. I am curious to see who is intelligent enough to stay.

17. greenberg until the end of the world Registered Senior Member

I don't think this is the only alternative. Consistently ignoring an undesirable behavior can lead to its elimination.

But alas, you have your goals and aspirations, and I don't know what they are; my suggested alternative might not fit with them.

18. Malakas Banned Banned

Dear sir, you finally got it.

We live in an age of declining intellect. In the west we're entering a rut.

The current cultural trend is anti-intellectual.
    Being smart and thoughtful is considered weak and being a half-wit, throwing out sarcasm is considered cool.
    We are living through a period of western decline, and this forum reflects that.

We live in an age where stupidities, like creationism, attempts to pass as science and a leader isn't impeached when he lies to go to war.

We live in an age of coddling, where imbeciles are protected and everyone has a 'right, a RIGHT, to their own opinion, equating all opinions under the banner of civility.

We live in an era where smart people are reluctant to voice their opinions or to insult those that propose childish bullshit, because all 'deserve' respect.

If there's any hope - which I doubt - it can only come through fighting back and a great deal of harshness.

19. EmmZ It's an animal thing Registered Senior Member

It seems a little ironic for someone to be posting in a forum about how they despise it. Do you have to save up the train fair to move out and buy your own place? You keep choosing to come here and toy with the people you claim to be irked by. Is this place like that satisfying scratch to your intellectual itch? All the things you oppose are actually qualities in yourself you just can't fucking stand. Why, because you recognise them in your own mind and you think that by telling other people of their delusions you can somehow purge your own. Stop jacking up, you junkie, and put the needle down if you don't like that gear.

20. Malakas Banned Banned

How about we begin with you?

You would have to ignore 90% of the posters here. Even then their taunting interjections will derail all threads into inane babble.
    Not only this, the moderators would have to be tolerant of controversial material. They would have to allow a certain amount of leeway.

My goals are the embarrassment of idiots to the point where not even they, with their smarmy remarks, can ignore their own quality and silently fade into the background.

I aspire towards the hibernating Hellenism (Read Gore Vidal's Julian) and the recognition that am opinion either stands on its own merit or it is maintained by the weak and frightened because it offers them comfort and a relief from themselves.

21. Malakas Banned Banned

Typical psychobabble 101.

Imbecile, this explanation is overused. It might apply to you, but this doesn't mean it applies to me.

Fucktard, fear is the motivator for any creativity and thinking.
    But how one allows this fear to affect him, his reaction, is an individual matter.

22. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Wow! that was a predictable answer. I thought you were so "Original" compared to the rest of us.

Okay so that's a start, continue.

Shorty_37

23. Malakas Banned Banned

Alongside you I would include that other girly that claims to be 15. superficial moron, if she's not a troll.

0of30 is another. Dumbass with average opinions.

Guztav - All flair and no substance.

inverted_colon - a sexually frustrated geek, after any pussu exhibiting an authoritative spirit.

Nickeodeon - a homo with an agenda and only quaint witticisms to add.

Shall I go on?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.