Marijuana has NO medical purposes and should be classified like heroin

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by cosmictraveler, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Anew Life isn't a question. Banned

the apparent said as fruitish/buds of the plant has been known for fabric use.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Not the buds, the fibres.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Isn't that what hemp is?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Well, if he's been making fabric out of the buds I know some smokers who'll be upset

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

Hemp is a strain of cannabis that has been bred to get tall and straight with little or no side branching. It also has fewer flowers, airier buds and almost no delta 9 tetrahydrocannibinol (primary psychoactive ingredient). The university of Western Ontario in Guelph has a test plot of hemp, I have some pix of it somewhere. I took a close look at it while I was there for a wedding reception. The reception was for the local Ontario Provincial Police post's commanding officer's daughter so there were a lot of cops to examine and discuss the project plot with me. The fibers are used for fabric, paper and related products. The plant oils are sold as supplements, seed is ground into meal and flour, the balance is made into paper. The consensus was "You can smoke that stuff all day long and all you are going to get is a sore throat." I didn't try.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I noticed that hemp was a common ditch weed in some rural agricultural areas, like a cattail or whip grass etc.