Masculinity and men

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Buddha1, Jan 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

You think you are so powerful you can deny what is there in black and white?

There is a limit to hiding your head in the sand to escape reality.

The evidences are there with links on the net for everyone to see.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Indeed. And all but you saw how you were wrong.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Well, they were evidences which were not published by me but by accredited scholars. So there is no question of my being right or wrong. Now you or the others have to prove that the scholars are wrong.

Since you guys have no spine, and easily deny all the evidences that I have provided without caring to comment on them or refute them I'm providing an important link here. This is the most useful evidence that I have that is impossible for the westerners to deny, because it is from their society:

The following paper (click on it to go to the link) is titled:

Male homosexuality --- from commonality to rarity

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I didn't quite see where it said 95% of all men are gay.

8. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

as children, male and females experiment and dabble, males especially need each other to dabble with! But past puberty, their preferences become clearer defined and they put these experiences down to youthful dabbling and move on. Some chose to continue it, they are gay, some do both, they
    are bisexual, some do hide they are gay they are closet, the rest are straight and happily so.

Nothing in that link states that most men prefer men and that men who prefer women are not normal, the entire thread is about how men get confused about their youthful dabblings or adult homosexuality and want to kill themselves due to societal pressure. Nothing akin to the crap you have been spouting buddha.

The end

9. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

10. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

HOLY @&$^!!!! This crap is being hosted on my university servers. This thread is getting too personal.. :m:

11. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I didn't know you were gay!?!?

12. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

I thought I was straight but then Buddha1 showed up and set me on the correct path.

Thankyou, Buddha1!

13. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

I always knew you were gay Xerxes...what with you and Roman, then you and Mars........

14. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

In all seriousness though, I really am straight...

15. Roman Banned Banned

But you so kinky!

16. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Well there are times when I like to get oiled up for some wrestling, but in a purely heterosexual sense..

17. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member

...there is a heterosexual sense?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. Roman Banned Banned

Yeah. Heterosexuals are gay. Just ask Buddha1.

Let's say, hypothetically, that while at a party, I stripped naked and had my back covered in Lysol. Then I peed on another man wearing a speedo and swimming goggles as my back was set on fire with a flaming dart fired from an air rifle. I then had to jump onto the other man and roll in my own piss to put the fire out. Hypothetically.

Would that make me gay?

19. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member

Hypothetically?

Dunno, but i'd say it was as far as you could get from being straight, short of being poked in the pooter!

lol, Buddha1 doesnt think so though!

20. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I would think with second degree burns and smelling like a urinal that you wouldn't be too happy.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

No you're confused. Heterosexuals are wimps. In fact some of them (I'd say many) are faggots.

Gays are much better off. They accept and wear their femininity with pride. They don't hide it behind phoney manhood artificially created by the society.

22. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

LOL, but okay according to whom?

23. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Bhudda1, is there any place in your pantheon of sexuality for the autosexual? I have always believed that 95% of men masturbate with their right hand. Do you think it is in fact the reverse? In this corrupt, suppressed society, should we let our left hand know what our right is doing? I can't come up with an answer, or put my finger on the solution.

Yours confusedly,
    Ophiolite

A Palm Pilot will be awarded to the first poster who supplies a convincing argument to any of the above questions. In this regard the judges indecision is final.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.