Masterbation

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by 420Joey, Feb 19, 2004.

1. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

Yes, Masterbation.

Can masterbation, increase your chances of attaining acne ( Moderate or Excessive ) ?

Just so you guys don't get the wrong idea, I'm not a playstation.. I don't load every day - I just do it really periodically and was told by someone that masterbation leads to skin irritation.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Why don't you ask your doctor? That being said I don't think it can cause any problems.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

No.

If you've got acne, it is most probably related to your age and hormonal changes that are going on right now and your diet. Keep acne under control by good skin hygiene, using medicated soap and acne ointments. Cut down your intake of all dairy, sugary and fried products. Masturbate often and don't feel guilty about it and if you can get full sex... even better for ridding the acne.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. chunkylover58 Make it a ... CHEEEESEburger Registered Senior Member

Never got that: Sex is supposed to be a cure for acne, but the self-serve pump causes it?
    Does the acne know that the release that's occurring is happening with another person? vs. Alone? Would manual stimulation by another person also be a cure for acne? Or would the acne be thinking "It's a hand down there, doesn't count! I'm stayin'!!!"

Basically, I can see how things going into your body can affect it (or at least exacerbate it), but I'm not sure how anything going OUT could be any difference.

8. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Read again...
    Masturbate often and don't feel guilty about it and if you can get full sex... even better for ridding the acne.

9. jonhogan Registered Member

FYI: Acne is not age related...and can occur in folks at any time.

10. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Acne has been observed to be far more prevalent in teens and late teens and is caused by blocked up pores. The wrong diet can cause extra grease build-up in the skin, which can lead to acne, as it's not able to expel it, due to the blocked pores. It's made far worse by scratching and can leave scars by constant scratching.

If you're worried about your symptoms, you should see your doctor.

11. jonhogan Registered Member

Actually I would recommend seeing a doctor, it really has nothing to do with age, oily skin, etc. I personally have consulted several doctors on this matter. That would be my advice...

If you are trying to get rid of acne, pantothenic acid is usually a good path to take as opposed to anitbiotics.

12. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

Acne has no association with age?

Yeah... right, buddy.

13. chunkylover58 Make it a ... CHEEEESEburger Registered Senior Member

I'm 33. If I go for a week drinking 2 or 3 sodas a day and eating lots of fried foods, I will get acne flair ups. My skin will feel oily and slick and I'll feel the need to wash my face every 3 or 4 hours. If I abstain from sodas and the greasy-greasy, I have no problems.

14. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Mild acne is most certainly age related. During puberty you skin 'sheds' faster and more hormones are present. The two basically clump together, form a breading ground for bacteria, and you have acne. In mild cases this almost always clears up after puberty, as your body has physically changed.

Bad cases of acne however can stick around and become perpetual unless treated. Another case of adult acne is caused by womens' periods. That all said, the majority of acne cases ARE age related.

Back to the topic, I doubt masterbation could cause acne unless your face is 'somehow' getting wet and greasy. In this case, I don't really think acne is your biggest worry though.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2004
  15. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

I don't have an acne problem.. My pic is in the pic thread.. I was just curious if that was true, and if so - how.

16. spudbud21 Registered Member

i went to a dermatoligst ( sp. ) and he said eat in oily foods isnt what gives you acne its when the oil stayes on your finger and you touch your other body parts... just a thought...

17. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

You folks are truly boring............but funny. And so:

Masturbation as a consequence of bad skin- its the sole reason why ugly boy touches himself. This is the honest answer.

All other answers are needlessly anecdotal and consoling.

18. A Canadian Why talk? When you can listen? Registered Senior Member

man... you poor fools

i get acne is cuase i eat nothing but greasy foods, its bad for my heart and my skin, but a connection between masturbation and greasy foods....

as far as i know for me, my jerk off sessions (exucse me) lead to sweating.

sweat actully helps clear acne.....

perperation leads to sweating which can clean out the pores in your skin

i have a idea, have more sex and less greasy foods during your hormone rampages.....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

tho i myself eat alot of greasy foods but hey... its never stoped me before

19. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

20. Jaredster Registered Senior Member

No, you just go blind and grow fur on the palms of your hands.

21. A Canadian Why talk? When you can listen? Registered Senior Member

mmm fur on the palms of your hands, i think that would only excite me more

22. certified psycho Beware of the Shockie Monkey Registered Senior Member

well 420joey in what your are saying bet you must have alot of acne

23. weebee Registered Senior Member

You said in your post someone said that ‘masturbation leads to skin irritation’. I don't think they were talking about acne.

Masturbation can lead to skin irritation, on your penis. Use some lube especially if your circumcised.