matrix 4, i would like to see it

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by kazbadan, Jul 18, 2008.

1. kazbadan Registered Senior Member

I searched on internet but i saw nothing about a possbile matrix 4.

I would really like to see another movie, a sequel

do u think that they are going to make matrix 4?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

considering numbers 2 and 3 sucked i am going to have to go with no

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

and neo is dead.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. pdwood Registered Member

Don't be too sure.

8. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

The Matrix was very interesting but it would seem to me that it came to a climactic ending. I can see what you are saying that there's more that could be done in another "episode" but where will it end, if ever? I liked the ending of this series, it finished everything very well. But, as you say, anything could happen.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2008
  9. Xelios We're setting you adrift idiot Registered Senior Member

Maybe they'll pull an Indiana Jones on us, and we'll get The Matrix 4 in about 20 years, complete with a 60 something Keanu Reaves.

10. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

wouldn't know 15 mininitesd into the second movie i gave up and watched some grade b horror flick on the scifi channel. i was looking for something better.

11. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

The good things about the first Matix was that it could be real. The bad thing about the other matrix's was that they didn't even make any sense. Sequel's for the none thinking masses.

12. Blue_UK Drifting Mind Valued Senior Member

2, 3 failed in all respects. The fight scenes were silly - they obviously felt that each fight had to be more 'amazing' than the previous ones, resulting in over the top, drawn out encounters.

13. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Isn't that true with allot of Sci Fi movies though?:shrug:

14. kazbadan Registered Senior Member

i like matrix 2 and 3 too.

very good

i thimk that they are for hard core SF fans

15. superstring01 Moderator

Actually, the sequels, while disappointing in many ways were far, FAR deeper than the original movie. There was so much crammed into them that you get lost in all the symbolism. The names all have very significant meanings. The Train Station scenes were so intensely symbolic that nearly every word uttered there had metaphysical, philosophical and ideological meanings that it becomes utter mush. And while I enjoyed dissecting the movies, after the fact, to uncover many of the hidden meanings, I would have much more enjoyed something a bit more simple to digest while popping some kernels of corn into my yap.

~String

PS: no fourth movie. Thankfully.

16. Roman Banned Banned

"So we live underground in this cave, and our enemies are flying robotic creatures that are sensitive to EMPs. I know, let's build a bunch of mecha with exposed pilots who use archaic projectile weapons. And we'll keep them all on this exposed little bridge to minimize their maneuverability."

17. superstring01 Moderator

That part was lame.

Any creature with that technology would avail itself of the unlimited energy of the sun and foat off into space without bothering to look back at the wasted hulk of a planet that was Earth.

~String

18. USS Athens Very Special Senior Member Valued Senior Member

I don't get it, why did everyone hate Reloaded and Revolutions (well with Revolutions that is understandable, seeing as they really couldn't have ended the trilogy any other way based on the events in Reloaded.) But, what's to hate about the second matrix? I mean personally, I think it was better than the original. Mainly because most of the first matrix is the events leading to Neo's discovery that he is the one.

19. Reiku Banned Banned

Deeper, and left the audience in awe about what the hell they where watching. I found, that string here is perfectly on the dot. Too much intense story line was crammed into the one movie, and this is what failed episodes 2 and 3. (However, i still haven't seen all of 3 yet

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

)

20. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

I have to agree. The issues I saw in 1 were so thoroughly explored that even the simpleton could get that something else was going on in here. 2 and 3 just seemed flashy and over the top due to there being not enough time/depth given to those same issues.

21. superstring01 Moderator

22. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I loved the Matrix trilogy. I used to do my hair exactly like Carrie Anne Moss, but it wasn't very good for headbanging with..

23. Underverse Registered Member

I need a Matrix 4 film. And, soon. I am running out of enthusiasm for living secretly in an internal universe that is completely based on the first three Matrix movies.

Neo could come back, an evil Neo, maybe. So many good angles are available for an interesting sequel.