Maybe space isn't expanding at all!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by JukriS, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

And I'm answered.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Hazel nuts, Brazil nuts, Walnuts, nuts, nuts, nuts!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

I am astounded. He really is in Finland, not Poland. There are two of them.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

The Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters awards the
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    2014 Kavli Prize in Astrophysics to:

THE 2014 KAVLI PRIZE IN ASTROPHYSICS is awarded to Alan Guth, Andrei Linde and Alexei Starobinsky “for pioneering the theory of cosmic inflation.”
    The theory of cosmic inflation, proposed and developed by Alan Guth, Andrei Linde and Alexei Starobinsky, has revolutionized our thinking about the universe. This theory extends our physical description of the cosmos to the earliest times, when the universe was only a tiny fraction of a second old. According to this theory, very soon after our universe came into existence it underwent a short-lived phase of exponential expansion. During this brief period the universe expanded by a huge factor – hence the name inflation. The consequences of this episode were momentous for the evolution of the cosmos.
    Without inflation, the Big Bang theory – a great achievement of 20th century science – is incomplete. According to the Big Bang theory our universe came into existence approximately 14 billion years ago. Its initial density and temperature were unimaginably high. Since then, the universe has been expanding at a rate that can be calculated using Einstein’s theory of General Relativity. In spite of its astounding success, the Big Bang theory suffers from two major shortcomings: the “horizon” and the “flatness” problems. Cosmic inflation solves them both.

more at........
    http://www.kavlifoundation.org/2014-astrophysics-citation
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

8. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

But!

You don't shout!

Idiocies!!!

So he won't understand...

9. JukriS Registered Senior Member

if you understund expanding space, just tell me, what kind of system is expanding space?

expanding movement system is system where separate expand concentrations recycling expand movement and with that expand movement separate expand concentrations pushing each other away and that why hole system are expanding out onto the existing space!

Now is your turn!lets tell what kind of system is expanding space which expand, but not out of the existing space?

EternalLove

10. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

My turn at what?
    You have not answered one question...just gobbldydook handwaving nonsensical claims, based on nothing. Your evasion in answering those questions is pure dishonesty.

Sure...We don't actually know, how or why spacetime expands......All we are able to do is speculate a CC or DE.
    But exist it does, and expand it does, according to the observational evidence.

Now let's see if you have the intestinal fortitude to answer the questions I asked earlier.....

Do you believe the effect we call gravity exists?
    OK, a simple obvious question, with a simple obvious answer...yes of course the effect we call gravity exists.
    Next question: Tell me, how and why does gravity occur?

Does magnetism exist?
    Again, the simple obvious answer is yes, of course it does.
    Next question: What is magnetism? Why does it occur? How does it occur?

Some more questions:
    What is the strong nuclear force? What is the weak nuclear force?
    Where do they come from? Why do they happen?
    What would happen if they did not exist?

Now Jukris, you have been labeled a troll and a crank, not just here but elsewhere....
    Prove that you are not a troll and a crank...Answer my questions.

11. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Pull and push both exist....and no amount of pedantic nonsense talk will change that
    http://www.physics.ucla.edu/k-6connection/forwpsa.htm

Atoms/Molecules/matter do not expand or contract [as in shrinking rulers]
    They are held in place and together by the strong, weak and EMF's between particles.
    On the other hand, spacetime does expand...In fact it is accelerating in that expansion rate.
    The BB was the evolution of spacetime [as we know it] and as in the surface of a 2D balloon surface, representing 4D spacetime, it has no edges, no boundaries, no center and no outside to speak of.
    The BB/GR does not entail or describe anything beyond the BB, in fact it fails us at 10-43 seconds after the BB event.

This is just another mystery of cosmology of which we do not have any knowledge.

Now once again, if you have any evidence to the contrary, or any evidence invalidating the BB, then do the sensible and logical thing: SUBMIT IT FOR PEER REVIEW

But you will not do that, because all you have are your own amateurish and silly ideas.
    And that is precisely why you are in the "Alternative" section, and why you are demeaned as a troll in the other science forum.

12. JukriS Registered Senior Member

Expanding Apple drops down with out pulling force / curving space!

Because all nucleus of atoms expanding and recycling expanding movement, expanding Earth skin pushing us away from expanding Earth centre!

expanding air does not have a enaf pushing force to push expanding apple away from expanding Earth centre!

of course, there is movement / pushing force from outside expanding Earth also!

expanding Quarks dont have to pull each other at all!

expanding Quarks just expanding and recyclibg rxpandibg movement abd thats the way expanding quarks pushing each other away same way what expanding!

there is a video for magnetism with just pushing force!

EternalLove

Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
  13. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I rest my case Jukris.......
    You are a crank and a troll and dishonest in your refusal to answer questions.

The only thing going for you is that you are in the right section.
    Bye, have fun!

14. JukriS Registered Senior Member

You just dont understund, that you just dont have a any idea what kind of system is expanding space itself!

It is easy say, supergroup are later more further away one from other because space expanding!

it is easy say, supergroup are later more further away one from other because spaghetmonster!

you just have to can say something about that answer!

what kind of system is spaghetmonster itself or what kind of system is expanding space itself!

EternalLove

15. JukriS Registered Senior Member

What about curving space?

What kind of system is curving space?

"Astronomers have discovered a black hole that is consuming gas from a nearby star 10 times faster than previously thought possible. The black hole—known as P13—lies on the outskirts of the galaxy NGC7793 about 12 million light years from Earth and is ingesting a weight equivalent to 100 billion billion hot dogs every minute."

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2014-10-hungry-black-hole-faster-thought.html#jCp

How black hole can interactive with curving space and how curving space get star material pushing that way where black hole is?

I can explain that phenomena with out pulling force or curving space!

"Black hole" = Black star = much more density expanding system which expanding star is!

Expanding black star expanding and there is pushing out expanding concentration which get expanding star material expanding faster / strong way!

Now that more strong way expanding material pushing that way where expanding black star is and thats why that strong way pushing material pushing expanding star away from expanding black star!

Now we have a illusion where is some magic black hole which have some magic pulling force, but it is just illusion! just like Sun looks take a round, it is just illusion, because expanding Earth moving!

it is not even difficult understund!

But just like we all already know, you just dont have any idea what is curving space and what kind of system is curving space!

EternalLove

16. JukriS Registered Senior Member

I push my idea here and then you can read that idea, Because expanding light pushing to yours expanding eye and then you get some pushing force / pressure inside your expanding brain and then you pushing yours wrong idea here and thats the way it is pushing with out pulling force which is not exist at all!

And then you just try push me away from here!

EternalLove

17. JukriS Registered Senior Member

""Topological*quantum phase transitions*are mediated by unusual particles, called anisotropic Weyl fermions, that have properties distinct from those of conventional electrons," explains Nagaosa. The analysis by Nagaosa and his co-workers indicates that at the quantum critical point, anisotropic Weyl fermions are effectively non-interacting, which is in stark contrast to the behavior of conventional electrons."

Read more at:http://phys.org/news/2014-10-theoretical-exotic-state-electrons-interact.html#jCp

They have a wrong model an atoms!

Outside nucleus of atoms is not any electrons which stay outside nucleus of atoms!

Expanding nucleus of atoms recycling expanding movement and that expanding movement which pushing out from expanding nucleus have a nature of expanding electrons if some outside movement get that expanding movement expanding very fast etc.

i mean, there is pushing out, from expanding nucleus of atoms, zillions separate expanding concentrations which can start expanding extremely fast if some outside energy / movement pushing inside this expanding concentrations which pushing out from expanding nucleus of atoms and then can born new expanding electron!

Same way born new stars! Galaxys centre supermassive concentration expanding and there is pushing out expanding movement which have a nature of expanding stars if some outside energy / movement get this zillions expanding concentrations expanding same time extremely fast! Then can born new expanding stars like from nothing, but of course it is not from nothing!

Also galaxys centre supermassive expanding concentrations born same way!

EternalLove

18. JukriS Registered Senior Member

There is outside visible universe extremely massive and extremely density concentration which recycling eternal movement and that movement have a nature of galaxys centre supermassive expanding concentrations if some outside energy / movement get zillions expanding concentrations expanding same time extremely fast!

EternalLove

19. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Stercore enim cerebris.

20. JukriS Registered Senior Member

De stercore fecundatum , dilatantur negotium systemata extare acriter !

Incertus est bonum stercorat! "Etiam ratio exstat incertus dilatantur!

Amor aeternus

21. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

And you're still batshit.

22. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

With all due respect, the only thing you are pushing, is shit uphill.

And, no, I'm certainly not trying to push you away.
    You are in the alternative section where you should be. As long as you don't attempt to push your nonsensical claims in the real science threads, as you have tried before.

But also even though it is your right to post in this section, it is also my right [and anyone else] to refute and deride your claims if they do not adhere to physical law and observations.

Your claims are nonsense, and that is reinforced by your dishonesty and refusal to answer questions. It is my duty, and anyone else, to point that out.

That has been achieved, not only here but on other forums.
    You can keep making as many fairy tale claims as you like....That has now been 100% established.
    In light of that, I won't be replying to your nonsense in this thread anymore.
    Happy days Mr Hans Christian Anderson!

23. JukriS Registered Senior Member

"However, the only locally visible effect of the accelerating expansion is the disappearance (by runaway redshift) of distant galaxies"

Metric expansion of space

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_expansion_of_space

So, you cant explain what kind of system is expanding space!

Only prove for that, there is expanding space, coming from expanding concentrations which we can see, because this expanding concentrstions emit expanding movement!

EternalLove