McCain VP

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mr.Spock, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. superstring01 Moderator

That's WAY stretching it. What's this based upon?

~String

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

that is what i would do. or are you talking about Obama? i read the polls.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. superstring01 Moderator

She's a solid republican, though a bit under-experienced. But, I see him picking Mitt Romney.

~String

8. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

My guess if it is not Rommney it will be Kay Hutchinson...what a ditz. She barely knows what day it is.

9. superstring01 Moderator

I just can't see him picking her. She stumbles worse than Bush. I firmly believe that he's going to pick a governor. My opinion though. I can't really back that up.

~String

10. tim840 Registered Senior Member

Mitt Romney. I would have liked for Charlie Crist to be McCain's VP, but it doesn't look probable.

11. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

How about Ron Paul? To me, the foriegn policy of McCain with the domestic policies of Paul would be the perfect candidate.

PS I'd like to see Paul, or even Bob Barr, but it will probably be Romney.

12. radicand Registered Senior Member

Ron Paul would be awesome. But would the grassroots blow a gasket? I personally like the logic. Paul would be a great in influencing McCain total lack of domestic policy comprehension.

The more I think about this election more I think we are all doomed.

McCain is bad, but to me it is totally unacceptable that anyone would even consider Obama. That is totally embarassing. Totally!!

13. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

omg if he picked Ron Paul, he would totally win for sure. If he does not pick him, I am convinced that no outsider to the "ownership powerstructure of the United States" will ever hold the Presidential office again.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Whoever it is, it will be the next President, once McCain goes to the Gitmo in the sky.

15. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Exactly. And it would inject real energy into McCain's campaign. Plus, as SAM said, there would be a decent chance we'd get Paul as President. Imagine that...

16. dsdsds Valued Senior Member

Hell if McCain would pick Paul, I'd vote for him. But that wouldn't happen in a million years. Ron Paul is scarier to the republicans than he is to the democrates.

17. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

will tonight be the night?

18. superstring01 Moderator

Crist is an odd choice. Popular. Very gregarioius. Looks very old though, just like McCain. It'll be the geezer ticket if he does pick him.

~String

19. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Romney will be his best choice to bring in the younger voters. I also like Ron Paul but he won't choose him just as Mad has said.

20. superstring01 Moderator

He should find a handicaped, half black, half mexican, jewish-convert woman from the east coast. Extra points if she has a gay son or daughter.

~String

21. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Wouldn't that be the little dog that Taco Bell uses for their commercials? She was a dog from Mexico owned by a person from the East Coast.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Chalupa's in every pot for Sunday dinner!!!!!!

Andale! Andale! Arriba! Arriba!!!

23. CheskiChips Banned Banned

I think he won't pick Paul, because Paul is just too out there on too many policies. Not because he scares them. For example if for the sake of running he would have just not focussed on things like 'income tax being illegal' and better phrasing 'it was our fault we were attacked' he would have been a viable candidate. While both have large truth to them, they're not relavent, as no one is going to change them significantly in 4 years after 28 years of people who enforced them.