Meditation is the most important skill

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by Search & Destroy, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Search & Destroy Take one bite at a time Moderator

I disagree on the title part, it should be more specific.

About your psychopath,

Someone could meditate by my definition on murdering someone. But it wouldn't be planning how to torture and kill someone. It would be more of an introduction of variables to see how your own mind reacts.

Instead of murder, say someones gay and is having problems dealing with it. With a biased mind from her mom criticizing gays, she might concentrate on the body of another girl (introduction of variable) and immediately get discouraged with thoughts of her mom calling her a sinner.

But through concentrating on breath and other techniques she is able to consciously see her bias towards gays. For her she thinks about some boobs, and in her mind sees her mom putting them down. Then she is able to see why she was subconsciously biased, and look clearly at her lust for the putang.

From my experience when I'm in a state of meditation, and I introduce a variable, immediately thoughts regarding it will pop up. Using them, I can see associations that I was previously unaware of.

So with the mentality that meditation is used as an aid to unraveling the mysteries of our subconscious ego, meditating about murder is a good thing.

But planning a murder by "meditating" isn't what I mean.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Roman Banned Banned

Well, convincing her to do lie on her back and spread her legs would be a good skill. Her enjoying it would be good, as that means if you don't fertilize the first time, you get another chance or six!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Roman Banned Banned

Damn you talk kinky.
    I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.