Ether model

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by Michael Anteski, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

In my Ether Model, an ether-world preceded our quantum-atomic world. The preceding ether world contained partly-quantized "islands," where creation of a quantum world could be done from. In the model, quantum electrons were creationally projected through the ether, which resulted in a self-sustained chain-reaction, and produced the quantized world we are in now.

In my creation model, protons are readily accounted for, because the negatively charged electrons would have been balanced out, charge-wise, by positively charged protons.

Neutrons are part of the theories of quantum physics, and my area is ether-theory. Physicists measure the behavior of neutrons, which they have found to be unstable units which spontaneously decay, except when they are inside an atom. Inside the atom, neutrons stay stable because if they were to decay as they do outside the atoms, they would generate a proton and electron (plus an antineutron), and the electrical stability of the atom requires the neutron to stay a neutron, and not to decay. (This is standard quantum physics, not my field, so I'll leave it at that, you can look it up in more detail if you wish.)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. river

You need neutrons to stabilise an atom with more than one proton .

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Does this Ether Model make any predictions? and any mathematical equations associated with your Ether Model?

As I am requesting of George who, in about thread, is claiming to have Scientific Proof Of god (SPOG)

I am asking Show me your workings. Even if I cannot understand I am sure some in SciForum can follow

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

river likes this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

If you look back in this lengthy Thread, it mentions that my Ether Model has been obtained using codebreaking of secret sets of codes putatively enciphered by otherworldly sources, which describes these ether forces. The force-units are very tiny and our technologies don't detect it, so you can't apply mathematics to it (at least not as yet.)

Making predictions would involve human freedom of choice, so I haven't done that with this codebreaking methodology.

8. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

I didn't
    I will take your word on that point
    I see (really don't but hope to)
    Truely fascinating, continue. And again I see but really don't but hope to. Moving on with your narrative
    Truely truely outstanding The force-units are very tiny and our technologies don't detect it but dispite being undetected know of their (the tiny forces) presence

Gets more increasingly incredible

Of course you can't apply mathematics to it. That would be silly

I don't quite make the link. Maybe a bit of mulling will help. Or mull (to heat, sweeten, and flavor (a beverage, such as wine or cider) with spices)

I'm mulling a leaf of mint plus ½ teaspoon of sugar per 10 litres of alcoholic version of cider

A dose of the above Ev evaree everrree think thingk everry thunk wood be klear

Gooodknight everry one incluuuding Gracy

I NEED COFFEE

9. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

I think I've asked this question before and I think you dodged it before.

Why can we not see these sets of codes for ourselves? Isn't science meant to be transparent and collaborative?

10. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

That would be shown only to someone who would underwrite the costs of a field test designed to demonstrate the ether (the test procedure also having come from the same code sources.)

11. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

I wyll neuer bye the pyg in the poke
    Thers many a foule pyg in a feyre cloke

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_in_a_poke

12. river

What would the costs be ?

Details , distribution of costs .

13. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Any estimate cost of this field test?

How was the estimate determined?

Would this estimate be disclosed to the possible someone who showed interest?

14. river

Of course , at least I would think so , I would . Tell the truth .

15. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Apparently Michael saw the Nicholas Cage movie National Treasure and developed some sort of delusions about it. It is just a bunch of craziness...

16. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

Alright, my Ether Model was derived from the codebreaking work, and I have not given details of a field test to detect ether, but doesn't anyone want to dialogue about how this Ether Model, linked to its model of creational design, compares against the other currently-accepted models of our world, based on ideas like a Big Bang and other random-chance cosmic processes?

17. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Short answer - looks like NO

Long answer - still looking like a NO

18. river

Sure . Continue . Creational design , defined as ? . Ether model based on life .

river

19. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

Michael 345,

As one aspect of comparing my ether model with currently-accepted-by-physics models, consider how the two different models view the basic question of how the world formed. -The accepted view of quantum physicists is that stars and planets were "formed by swirling gases,"and then "atoms appeared." -Compare how vague that model is with the detailed stepwise explanation of my ether/designed-creation model, as described a few posts back.

20. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

OK, so you have not read up on the current model.

Can't think outside the box if you don't know what's in it or where it is.

Yes, everybody knows if it's detailed and stepwise, it has to be true.
    (I have a detailed stepwise explanation of how to make magic pixie dust. The pixies told me how. All I need is someone to front the money for the materials.)

Last edited: Mar 9, 2022
  21. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Ummm? Not sure about quantum physicists - I'll go with physics though

Continue

Double Ummm?

Are not gases made of atoms?

Sneaks a look at Periodic Table and encyclopaedia Britannica

https://www.britannica.com/science/hydrogen

hydrogen
    chemical element
    Alternate titles: H

By William Lee Jolly

hydrogen (H), a colourless, odourless, tasteless, flammable gaseous substance that is the simplest member of the family of chemical elements. The hydrogen atom has a nucleus consisting of a proton bearing one unit of positive electrical charge; an electron, bearing one unit of negative electrical charge, is also associated with this nucleus.

Since I have not read your detailed stepwise explanation I decline any comment on details

As a WHOLE however .....

Na will let you figure out ....

Good luck

Mumble font [CLICK] ON

view the basic question ....... how the world formed ...... view of quantum physicists ......... stars and planets were "formed by swirling gases,"....... then (sound of forehead being slapped) "atoms appeared ghjytffgghjffsxcbbbjjkkkh mumble fades away

Mumble font [CLICK] OFF

22. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Which is ground up Leprechaun gold found at the end of Rainbows

Go and collect some for free

23. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Nobody thinks that, well no rational person thinks that.