Michael Anteski's Ether model

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by Michael Anteski, Feb 19, 2017.

1. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Yeah. Reporting thread to have it moved to "Movie Reviews".

Write4U likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 69 years old Valued Senior Member

Seems book published 1992

Found 6 second hand copies on sale at Amazon

Found two reviews

Top reviews

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Chris Connolly
    5.0 out of 5 starsVerified Purchase
    A great book by a tremendous author

vizer
    2.0 out of 5 starsVerified Purchase
    I read the book but the author is not saying anything sensible in the book and so i binned it.

https://www.amazon.com/Self-Evident-truths-Discovering-Freemasons/dp/0969689209

Don't know about you but my evolvement ends here

Saw the movie. Don't recall anything about Ether

Anyhow bye bye thread

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

I have thought of a more concise way to describe my Ether Model.

The basic idea of the model is that in the beginning, there was a universal oscillation. Then, after a Yin-Yang pairing of elemental oscillating point-localities reverted to singleton elemental units, this broke the symmetry of oscillation, converting the reciprocal oscillations to independently-vibrating elemental units. This produced a universal ether matrix composed of elemental, identical, ether units which interact (resonate) via contact vibrations. Being universal and elemental, the ether units would serve as the "building blocks" of everything from then on, including quantum units.

This model provides a rationale for all phenomena. -The ether units, being identical, and interacting via contact vibration, form a universal fundamental enetrgy system which is perfectly linear. That would mean that all quantum transmissions, electricity, light, and quantum gravity, are underpinned by underlying ether forces. (Quantum forces are non-linear. Their dynamic mechanisms are fields, waves, spin, and vectors. The underlying ether forces, on the other hand, are perfectly linear, making them suited for transmitting energy forces.)

Quantum entanglement is only explainable if there exists an underlying linear process. Underlying etheric forces operate via different kinds (differentially-resonant) vibratory patterns. Quantum entanglement represents radiated packets of etheric energy which have the same vibratory pattern. An "entangled" pair of quantum units are kinetically "walled off" like the "cool arms" of a quiet, purring, universal, ether mechanism.

In the case of transmissions like electricity and light, this kind of model would mean that the quantum units (electrons, photons) are being generated along the pathway of energy transmission. -When there is a source of light energy, the ether units in the area begin to align, entrain, and form other ether linkages, which in turn forms larger energy units, up to the size scale of quantum units. -In the case of light, inasmuch as our eyes are atomically-structured, they require quantum photons to produce our vision, but the primary underlying basis for the light transmission is etheric.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

My kind of Ether Model represents the only way to answer the big key questions. -A universal ether matrix consisting of elemental ether units, which are the basic building-blocks of everything else, including quantum energy units, is the only reasonable conclusion to arrive at. The ether matrix provides a continuum of forces, perfectly-linear transmissions between the quantum units, which underpins the stability and orderliness of all quantum systems, such as the structuring of atoms.

"Stand-alone" quantum physics is not able to answer these questions, and never will be.

8. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 69 years old Valued Senior Member

Can we use Ether to put this to bed permanent?

9. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

This is word salad. Without any math to support it, you're just sticking buzzwords together like LEGOs. It holds as much water as "the universe was created by a wave of the Cosmic Unicorn's tail".

10. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

You'd need to access the ether before you could start doing math on it. (I actually have a design for a field test to generate a selectively-etheric energy field, but it would be expensive and I lack a financial sponsor. It would be the only way to detect an ether as super-rarified as this, be predicting and demonstrating a levitation effect. Michelson-Morley type experiments falsely assumed any ether would be inertial with respect to the light transmissions being measured, and thus serve as a medium for transmission of light, but my elemental ether forces are vastly more rarified than are the photons of light- transmissions, meaning their assumptions would have failed to take into account lack of an inertial-interface between this type of ether and the light beams. Physics' dismissal of ether on the basis of those MMX experiments over 100 years ago would thus be incorrect.)

11. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

No you don't. That's not how it works.

If what you had was a theory, you'd have a mathematical model to support it. All those buzzwords you use above would be represented instead by variables, and the formulae would predict phenomena we already observe.

You don't need a jar of stuff to have a theory about stuff.