Michio on the 5%

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by Trapped, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Boris2 Valued Senior Member

oh well, if you want to go down the woo road and conspiracy then i think i'll stay on the sane and rational road and leave you to it.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

If I were inclined to bet on this, I'd basically agree, but increase the timeline to 50 years and expect it is life on distant planets we find.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Trapped Banned Banned

I was talking to River, not you. I asked him if he had heard of the fact that Kennedy had signed to release documents only 10 days before his death. Don't get involved if there is anything here which you don't like. But no, specifically speaking, I won't be going down any woo road. I simply mentioned it based on something River said. So keep your nose out.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

You don't find Europa and/or Enceladus promising?
    I'm speaking of course of microbial life of some sort.

And I wouldn't mine betting the the Panspermia theory will really take hold.

8. Trapped Banned Banned

It's actually really being taken seriously right now as a leading candidate. There is a lot of evidence now for Panspermia, the theory I advocate.

9. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I'm not sure how much evidence does exist to support it, but from my point of view, it seems a very reasonably logical theory.
    Which is why I wait anxiously for more detailed exploration of Europa and its possible Oceans, and Enceladus.

10. Trapped Banned Banned

A lot of theories are logical.

My worry is that the logic isn't first priorities with a lot of posters here.