Microwave heating

Discussion in 'Chemistry' started by arauca, Jun 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Layman Totally Internally Reflected Valued Senior Member

No, I made a point to remember these types of specific details because it pertained to how I could invent an intensifier circuit that I have been developing a theory for how to create my entire life since I had come across this information. So then it would have been an important piece of information that I would have taken extra attention too. The fact that you "half remember" things from school is the reason why you no longer remember this, Maxwell's theory was supposed to have been overruled as accepted science. It takes exciting a gas in order to convert electrons to photons or a certain type of filament that generates enough heat in order to do so.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

But there's been a vast conspiracy to remove everything you remember from the internet.

You are looking quite insane.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Layman Totally Internally Reflected Valued Senior Member

It really wouldn't be that hard for people to make the mistake of thinking that just because it was named after the electromagnetic spectrum that they would assume that it actually is the electromagnetic spectrum and then troll that concept forcing it onto the opinions of others, that should be abundantly clear since that is what is going on right now. Then you just admitted to doing this, even me trying to correct an error could lead to more errors on the web the more and more I would try to push the idea that it is wrong so then it could not be corrected.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

This level of analysis doesn't require knowledge of much more than elementary school science. Here, for example, you are confusing molecules, which interact with each other in a gas by exchanging momentum, with electrons, which exist in a completely different world.

Here you are confusing signal amplitude - corresponding to the quantity photons are produced - with signal frequency, which corresponds to the energy of the individual photons.

That describes fluorescence, not lasing.

Only you have any idea what that means and how it has any bearing on the matter at hand.

This is your chance to overcome failure. Discover the emission spectrum of electrons and compare it to the microwave band.

Yes, you do frequently replace science with you personal opinion in your posts. You have not yet understood the basic principles being explained to you. In a nutshell, you are confusing electron emission with electromagnetic radiation.

You are indeed saying science is wrong every time you post an opinion of how something works in place of the governing physical laws, which is the topic area of this forum. Digging in, and disparaging the folks who are steering you back to science, is a defense mechanism, not an attitude conducive to learning. Terms like "accepted theory" are tacit denunciations of science. In this case it's not even a controversial or leading edge concept. This is at the level of first principles. Rather than biting the hand that's giving you free lessons, you ought to try to learn the science and apply it to the discussion at hand.

8. Layman Totally Internally Reflected Valued Senior Member

I never said there was a conspiracy to remove everything I remember from the internet, this just goes to show the amount of incompetence you have.

I am only claiming that it is the incompetence of internet trolls such as yourself that has lead to this blatant type of error of assuming that since it is given a name from the electromagnetic spectrum that it actually is from the electromagnetic spectrum. It was just pure laziness of not making up different names for different frequencies of electrons.

9. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

But aside from your UNSUPPORTED WORD, there is no evidence that different frequencies of electron beams were ever given names of the electromagnetic spectrum.

It's just you saying that. Nobody else. Anywhere.

10. Layman Totally Internally Reflected Valued Senior Member

Then I call dibs on it being called the Layman Electron Spectrum, no gimmes or take backs.

11. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

You can call it supercalifragilistic. It still has no meaning.

What are the electron's frequencies?

12. Layman Totally Internally Reflected Valued Senior Member

Well, what frequency range of electrons would you like supercalifragilistic to be in? I guess it is up for grabs. I would recommend putting it in a lower frequency range of expialidocious.

13. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Layman, you're a crank. There's really no other term which fits.

14. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

And on that note...

I was tempted to close the thread shortly after it started, but I refrained from doing so because it seemed some reasonable discussion might evolve.

The time for that has passed and I shall no longer refrain from closing the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.