Microwave Times

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by eddie monkey, Mar 8, 2003.

1. pumpkinsaren'torange Registered Senior Member

cold pizza

actually, it ends up like tasting just like everything else in the refrigerator...

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

gendanken

That might be a good point - if you had not stolen it from me.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Right.
    I don't get mad often often, but I depise people like you as much as the worddroppings.

"edification" on the Science section of sciforums.com

Right..................................

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

I depise people like you as much as the worddroppings.

That’s an emotional problem you should take up with your analyst.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. pumpkinsaren'torange Registered Senior Member

Q

grow up....Q, it's because of people like you and Tyler that cause such unrest in the world....well, that and cause me to leave the board...

9. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Get an Alfredo

I agree with the people who say you can't microwave cold pizza. I find that regardless of what kind of crust it has, microwaving utterly destroys the crust.

I also agree with the people who say you can't eat cold pizza. Fortunately my wife likes it so I never have to worry about it.

So basically what I'm saying is not to buy more pizza than you can eat.

These top-end toaster ovens like the Alfredo have a pizza stone that fits them and you can usually get two slices on it. Heat the oven with the stone in it to 350 F for 10-15 minutes then put the pizza on it and heat for 5-10 minutes. Crisp crust, hot pizza.

There are a lot of things that don't microwave very well, usually anything with dough. An Alfredo is a very handy appliance to have in a dorm or a place with no kitchen, and they don't cost much.

10. Zero Banned Banned

Hey, I like microwaved pizza. It has a nice squishy feel to it. Just don't overdo it unless you WANT to make the cheese boil...

11. immane1 Registered Senior Member

NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER MICROWAVE pizza.

12. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Me? I use the rewarm food feature. You put it in, close the door, and hit the button. It figures out on its own when it is done. Same for rewarming coffee, cooking baked potatoes, pop corn, what ever.

13. Tyler Registered Senior Member

"DON'T let Tyler get wind of this ensuing conversation....he'll banish us all to AOL chat"

If I only could.

"if you were to ask me right now how many i have...i wouldn't be able to tell you..that's how much THAT means to me"

Well, let me put it this way...
    - You are currently 21st in post count with 2165 posts.
    - You have the most posts of anyone joined since you're joining date
    - You are the only person to reach 2000 posts who joined within the last 7 months
    - Only 5 posters in the top 50 (ranked by number of posts - go to the members section to see the list) have more posts per day (average) than you

When someone says, pumpkins, that you are "posting for the sake of seeing your numbers go up" it generally covers a wide range of things that most of us hate. Another way to say it is just to say "posting to see your name". It's people who post a lot and have very little of any value to say.

"it's really quite simple. and...poor Tyler...he had to have big, bad you come and defend his honor"

The fact that (Q) is on your case for the same thing I am would, to most people, be an indication that perhaps it is a problem, hm? And the only reason I haven't replied to anything you've said here or, likely, the rest of Free Thoughts is because I stick out of these threads. I don't come here for mindless chatter. I have friends, so I'm capable of getting that elsewhere. I come here for debate and to learn. I only clicked on this thread seeing Wet1 having posted - I was interested on whether or not it was a problem thread.

"grow up....Q, it's because of people like you and Tyler that cause such unrest in the world"

What makes you think I'm like this in day to day life? Remember, I'm sixteen.

"well, that and cause me to leave the board..."

My guess is, the board would be thankful. But you've yet to show any sign of leaving.

14. Xev Registered Senior Member

Tyler, I swear undying love if you can make that annoying bitch leave.

15. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

.......annoying bitch?

16. Xev Registered Senior Member

pumpkinsaren'torange. I've been begging Tyler to make it go away for some time...but it always comes back.

17. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Why can't you just ignore pumpkin? She's doing it wonderfully on you.