Miracles

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Vanja, Oct 16, 1999.

1. Vanja Registered Senior Member

My sister came back to life when she was an infant after my mother prayed. I believe God gave her back. Please feel free to share your miracles or comment.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. truestory Registered Senior Member

Vanja,

I know from experience that prayer is powerful.

Would you be willing to share more about the experience which you mentioned?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Vanja Registered Senior Member

truestory-This took place when my mother was pregnant with me. The following poem that I wrote describes what happened, according to my parents: The Ballad of Little Sonja/The mother prepared Little Sonja/For her modeling debut./The mother wore new shoes/Of a pretty, deep purple hue./As they were leaving for/Their long, hectic day,/The angelic, tiny baby began/To carp and bray./Little Sonja was choking as/The mother dialed for aid./While Little Sonja breathed her last,/The mother prayed and prayed./She asked that God let her keep/Little Sonja a while more,/Unless God needed Little Sonja Himself/For a blessed Heavenly chore./At that moment, Little Sonja was healed,/And the mother looked toward the door;/Where she saw the emergency crew/And the father, shaken to his core./When they saw Little Sonja there/Completely recovered and gay,/They believed the mother when she said/That the Lord had made a way.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.