Moderator is Unfair

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Woody, Aug 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Ha!

So now you're saying that you're only being obtuse as a means of punishing me for being rude to your wife?

You funny.

Anyway. I never called her a liar. And, I thought I was being quite gentle with her.

Oh well, such is the risk of human interaction.

Bye bye.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. leopold Valued Senior Member

i know this much ron, before the ron/water threads i never knew water posted her real name on the forums.
    also, that water made a post (one of her last) that said in effect that she wanted this to end and wanted nothing else to do with it.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

I love these flaming threads.
    Speak for yourself, fatty.
    Now there you're right. I never said we cared. We love reading it all though, don't we?
    Say more about this. What did the lunatic do with your personal info? You can spill it in PM if you want to. I know you might feel that there's no earthly reason for you to do such a thing - and yet I insist that you do.

Ron: this thread is dying. Provoke someone. Love from Bria... erm, redarmy xxx.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. perplexity Banned Banned

The inference is that you had long since demonstrated that the delusion is your own, not mine.
    You think you understand what is beyond your own experience but you don't and you wont.

From there on I was concerned only to correct the mistaken impression you may give to the unwary, with regard to the facts of the matter.

Except that others may deliberately misinform or withhold information, I am not lost. I know where I am.

Again and again they appear to assume an intended result, reasoning therefore that I would behave in a different way to achieve the desired effect.
    I may suffer from various hopes, wants and preferences but there was no such intention.
    I tell it as I see it, and others are free then to do as they will.

--- Ron.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2006
  8. leopold Valued Senior Member

cattle prods for sale, cheap!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Cosmo Brown: "What's the first thing an actor learns? 'The show must go on!' Come rain, come shine, come snow, come sleet, the show MUST go on!"

From Singin' in the Rain (1952)

Last edited: Aug 27, 2006
  10. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

im wondering why this thread hasnt been cesspooled yet...

oh well...
    i have sand in my butthole.

11. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

I think we're done here.

perplexity and invert_nexus: if you want to continue your discussion, please do so in private.

I should hardly need to say to perplexity again that he should stop posting yet more personal details about a member who is not even here to respond. But alas, he just doesn't seem to get it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.