"Modern physics' has brought us..err.....Nothing!

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Ryndanangnysen, Mar 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryndanangnysen Banned Banned

Yep, there is in reality NOTHING that 'modern physics' has brought us!

And I define "Modern physics' as the physics when the village idiot einstein came on the stage.

Actually 'modern physics' has stalled physics for hundred years!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. billvon Valued Senior Member

Exactly! Modern physics hasn't given us one single thing! Other than GPS satellites. And hard drives. But other than that - nothing!

Oh, and solar power. Lasers. And a few refrigerators. And modern electronics. And the Internet. And computer security. And faster computers. And accurate clocks. But other than GPS, hard drives, solar, lasers, refrigerators, electronics, the Internet, security, computers and clocks - nothing!

rpenner and spidergoat like this.
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. exchemist Valued Senior Member

You do realise your remark looks, on the face of it, idiotic, don't you?

Do you have an argument of some kind, to support your bizarre assertion.

Or are you just an idiot, after all?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Are we taking a vote on this?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Maxila Registered Senior Member

If you mean to attract attention by making a baseless melodramatic statement while simultaneously sounding like and idiot, mission accomplished.... and you managed to do it without offering even a modicum of reasoning or scientific evidence. Not a good way to introduce yourself to a science forum.

9. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Well, not just yet. But a person who comes steaming into a science forum and announces that modern physics is a load of cock needs to justify the statement in pretty short order, if he is to avoid getting smartly frogmarched out again.

10. Ryndanangnysen Banned Banned

I do understand your reaction. I thought the same, but after lot of research I have found out it is NOT true,

We don't have :

GPS satellites, hard drives, solar power. Lasers, modern electronics, the internet, computer security. And faster computers, accurate clocks

And I will add, mri, optics, acoustics and so on and so forth,

here because of ´modern physics´

e.g. in the university textbooks it uis stated that the transistor was invented because of quantum mechanics.

But that really is bullshit!

I have found that ´modern physics´ has hijacked these things and PRETENDS it is made because of

`modern physics´ But in reality it is not.

We are talking about the Emperors Clothes here!

11. exchemist Valued Senior Member

So how do you explain the lines in the spectrum of hydrogen, for example?

12. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

It almost seems like you are only here to incite and troll. I wonder if you are a sockpuppet of a disgruntled former memeber?

13. exchemist Valued Senior Member

I wondered that too. Maybe after a bit the mask will slip and we'll be able to work out who it is. Or maybe it's just a new idiot who can't understand modern physics and consequently resents it.

14. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

How about nuclear reactors? Is that something that Galileo come up with?

15. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I guess that is the only question, is it a fresh or recycled idiot? My money is on recycled.

16. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Not sure about steaming in...just checked out his profile and he/she/it claims to be 114 years.
    So we either have a raving lunatic troll, or a poor old soul suffering from dementia. Take your pick.

17. brucep Valued Senior Member

Why respond to this nonsense? There's exactly no redeeming value associated with responding to complete illiterate bullshit trolls.

18. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Just misread your last word as "prick". Freudian slip or what?

19. billvon Valued Senior Member

GPS satellites would not work without being corrected for the errors caused by relativistic time dilation. Einstein came up with that one.
    Hard drives use giant magnetoresistance, which is a quantum effect. You can thank Albert Fert and Peter Grünberg for that one.
    The photoelectric effect was first described by Einstein in 1921. In 1941, Russel Ohl used that principle to develop the first practical solar cell.

Etc etc.

But I agree with you. Other than GPS, hard drives, solar, lasers, refrigerators, electronics, the Internet, security, computers, clocks, MRI's, optics - modern physics has given us NOTHING! Not a single thing! (except those things) It's a LIE told to the SHEEPLE to make them COMPLY with . . . SOMETHING! Conspiracy! Emperor's clothes! Cats and dogs living together! Mass hysteria!

20. billvon Valued Senior Member

For fun! To see what he does when you poke him.

21. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Come on and say some more funny stuff and quit just watching, I want to see if I can figure out which exmemeber you are!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  22. rpenner Fully Wired Valued Senior Member

No one mentioned quantum chemistry yet, which is "modern physics" by a different name.

23. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Well I asked him about atomic spectra, which almost counts.

But it's troll behaviour. I think we'll probably find he's a sock of someone who got banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.