Mods are too lax

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Communist Hamster, Oct 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roman Banned Banned

Well, I'm actually neither a faggot nor technically from the arctic. More of a northern boreal biome. Taiga and mountains, mostly. Coastal, so with wet summers and mild winters.

What's your criteria for faggot? If you simply mean an attraction to men, no, I'm not a fag as I'm not attracted to my gender. But I would think sodomizing another straight man would humiliate them lots.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Hmmm, that's straight het... maybe I've misjudged you.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Roman Banned Banned

Come on, let's not make up yet, steer humper.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Why don't you finger your butt while observing aurora borealis you foggy windowed fuck.

8. Roman Banned Banned

So, explain to me your idolization of the upper British class. I'd think you'd be more likely to have red dirt behind your ears than wig powder.

9. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

I'm at work and can't comfortably write long posts, just hilarious one liners like that last one.

10. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Can I get in on this, you fucking Dido-loving limp-dicks?! Communist Hamster, take that guinea pig out of your ass and get back on topic. Roman, blow me good. Dr. Lou, keep that upper lip stiff or die.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Damn moderators.

11. Roman Banned Banned

Hey, looky here, it's our resident psycho. How's ejaculating going?

12. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Good memory, Roman. Not good enough though, i guess. Ejaculation has only been a problem (on the "not being able to side") when I have taken certain drugs like Paxil or Zoloft. Currently, not a problem, you gutless Scandanavian.

Psycho? Where did that come from?

P.S. Moderators (and others), I hope you noticed that these insults are just in jest.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2005
  13. Roman Banned Banned

I hope they don't decide to move or lock the thread for sheer banality. We need something real to go on about.

Maybe if Doc would get his red neck back in here and explain his raging hardon for "old chaps."

14. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Yes, I was worried about that too. I don't know enough about any of the mods to really be able to say that they are too lax or not. Damn, this ham sandwich is good. Anyway, how's life wherever you are? It's pretty decent here today. Worked out at the gym again this morning. That's gonna be good for me, and my psychosis, if I can keep it up. Got pissed at the dog last night, though, for snoring too loud and waking me up, over and over. Finally chased him out of the room at about 3:00 AM. I felt bad about getting angry at him, but damn he snores louder than anyone or anything. Poor dog, to have to live with me. Ah well. At least I'm just hurting his feelings. Second ham sandwich was just as good. White bread, mayo, lettuce, tomato, cheese and ham. Mmm mmm, good.

15. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

6th best thread, keep it going people. As a new subject, this came up as the first image if you type in "subject matter" into google images. So here it is

16. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Anyone know when the first post on sciforums was? Is it still in the archives somewhere?

17. Roman Banned Banned

I wonder how many members have died.

18. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

36, at a rough guestimate.

19. Roman Banned Banned

Invert (if you are still reading),
    I've been under the impression that one should like work. Not just like working, but enjoy their actual occupation.

Perhaps this is my family rubbing off on me (academics and teachers), but I see the message in popculture enough to make me suppose there's a greater support for it.

My association with most academics (of which I know many) tells me they are not in it for money or prestige or glory, but because they like it. At least, they have to be in it cause they like it, because science sure pays shit, and who pays attention to biologists anyway?
    But academics are weird people, driven by desires at odds with the context of their work.

Where was I going with all this.

Ah, the brain drain thing.

So rather than be satisfied in your work, or the people you meet through work, you must come to the internet and drain your brains here.

You seek solace, or refuge, or release. Something like that, no? Escape. I come here to hide. Buuuuuuuuuuuut.

This was all incoherent. I'll clean it up later, maybe.

But a few questions. What about women? Or do you just go spend money on a hooker every now and then.
    Is your intellectual life really as bleak as I'm making it out to be?

Last edited: Dec 8, 2005
  20. water the sea Registered Senior Member

You come here to hide -- from what, from whom?

21. Roman Banned Banned

Mostly myself.

And the hell that is other people. I hate putting on my people face. It takes so much energy.

Staying in is easy.

22. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Damn right the mods are too lax here. They let the trolls run wild.

23. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

One:
    Vert, snip the talk about me writing 'inspiring' threads.
    I do not claim, nor ever will, to 'inspire' anyone.

Most here are bored and looking to read something in their kill time, not a new weltanschauung.

So...stop. You sound like Chopra's press agent.

Two:
    I purposely said the human science mod has not touched his/her section in ages. Why?
    So that my poor, unclever ears...well, eyes...could read from one of you:

"But, gendankass!! There aren't any moderators for the human science sections.
    Wait a second...come to think of it, there's alot of trolling in there. And you want to be moderator. So since the place has no moderator *click tack tack* maybe I will, no should vote you in as one!"

We need a mod there, motherfuckers.
    I do not post as much here anymore, and more likely than not there will be mod duties I'm currently unaware of that wold take up my time, but point is I'd be here and that, mon freres, is more reason than less for me to keep writing despite that.

My hands, like drying autumn leaves, are curling up from lack of nourishement.
    I want to use you, and you, and you and you there for my most selfish, selfish purposes.

Three:
    I've read this thread and pardon, Vert, but ya got creamed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.