Mods are too lax

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Communist Hamster, Oct 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leopold Valued Senior Member

fuck, shit, damn, cocksucker, son of a bitch, mother fucker
    now that i got that off my mind i can surface for air
    see ya

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Yes, you were kinda nice and compassionate. You amaze me.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Harlequin Banned Banned

Last one. I just have no stamina for this really. Never have had.

And the time for annoying Gustav with the English gentry attitude has also passed. Playtime is over, gusty. sorry.
    This one, you're all going to understand. According to your own understanding, that is.

Gustav.
    You're not part of this anymore. The time for rational discourse has passed. You missed it.
    Shut up.

Mephura
    Look up the word "Aegis". Apparently the meaning was lost on you.

Oh will you give me a break? How fucking stupid do you think everyone is? Even this crowd of drooling imbeciles can see past that tripe. You've been here since the beginning, hanging on every word.
    Shit... did I just commit a faux pas? Made an error according to the book of logical reasoning, or the book of trolldom Spooky boy uses as his bible?
    Tough.

You know what's funny, Mephura?
    You could have asked those exact same questions of Wanderer before you went crying to him as well. You never have been choosy about who you thought you could use - you just aim for anyone you think might be able to do it. And you give away how much fear you have, or respect for them, when you do.
    And if you do, then I must do.

Someone did, apparently. If "someone" did, then it might very well have been you. After all...

You, Mephura, went on the net and scoured it until you found a name and an address.
    You, Mephura, couldn't even fight your own battles once before, so you set up a pseudo and gave away personal information to someone else so they could fight them for you. And doesn't that sound... familiar, Romani.
    You, Mephura, are a coward calling himself a man, and why? Because you have something now which allows you to pretend to be one, and acts as a guidepost for you. There is only one course of action open to you now - "what would Gendanken think?"
    And that, you spineless little turd, is all you are. Do you think I haven't noticed the change in you, since you've been back?
    The rich man, thinking he's more because of what he has, not because of what he is.
    Sometimes, the latter leads to the former. Those are among the best of men.
    You are not one of them. You might have been... but I saw your dinner date post. Invalidated that possibility in one fell swoop. You always, always, manage to fuck it up and show me what you really are.

Look at you. You're doing it again, because you have nothing you can throw at me. You're digging around in the bottom of the barrel, Mephura, and coming up empty. Never bring a water pistol to a gunfight.

(Hey... watchers? "Gary" is my real name.
    "WildCard" is a gaming nick I've used for years.

Like it? Mephura still thinks he has something he can use to hurt me with. Gendanken is stupid enough to think it'll work in the way she expects.
    Genadanken wants me to cry.

They're right. It has worked. I'm beginning to get a little peeved.

This boy thought that everyone knowing my real name was going to hurt me, somehow. The surname, by the way, is Oldfield. A boring name, but it's mine. And now you have it too. Enjoy.
    )

Here's everything else Mephura may or may not know, depending on how much of a Grima he's been lately, and who's been stupid enough to think it'll do anything other than rouse me from the sleep which comes from boredom.

I drink far too much. The reasons for that are many, but you'll arrive at your own anyway. I quit every now and then for a few months at a time, just to reassure myself it isn't an addiction. At least, thats what I tell myself, knowing I can go down and buy some more anytime I like.

I live in Perth, Western Australia. Midland, to be precise, although I move around a lot because I can't ever settle in one place for long.

I'm a smoker who can't find a decent enough reason to quit. That one is an addiction, I think. It annoys me. I think it will be the thing which finally kills me.

I have trouble sleeping.

I was married once, for a few weeks, when I was stupid enough to think I'd ever be one of you. It didn't work.

My email address is wildcard13@westnet.com.au. Don't any of you pathetic twats ever try to use it. I never had a reason to find out how to destroy email accounts before, but recently I found one. I've been sitting on that information ever since, waiting for the opportunity - or an excuse.

I work in IT. Computers are beautiful. Designed by better men than you, thought up and brought to life by those who have no idea that such an ugly example of humanity as this even exists.
    I am a technician - my place in life is to fix them when they break. Make them work again when they don't. I am a switch operator on a rail line, watching the trains go by, making sure they go where they are meant to.
    Ayn Rand was a shitty writer, but she knew things most don't.
    I'm proud of what I do. I do it well. And I have respect for those who designed them to begin with, gave me these things I love to tinker with.
    I try so hard not to think too often, that even they would be drooling here, most of them, were they not occupied elsewhere. Permit me my little delusions - but I know those men exist. Somewhere.

My IP address is dynamic, so giving you that would be largely useless. Besides which my computers are locked up tighter than a nun's cunt, and while nothing is ever completely secure, none of you here are that good - or rather none of you who might try it are.

My former nicks on Sciforums include Fenris Wolf and The Marquis, for those who are too slow to have picked them up yet.

I'm short, only 5'7". No weight problem in sight, and I'm at the age where I should have started having one by now.

I'm not ugly, unfortunately. Wouldn't mind if I was though. It would make it easier if I didn't have to provide excuses for not liking them out of politeness, and sometimes pity.

I can't think of anything else right now which might be used against me. I think I've covered most of it.

So what have you got left, Mephura? Anything?

Cast around like a child without a mother and try to find something. Ask Gendanken - she'll tell you what to do. Ask all these people you're supposedly in contact with in your effort to determine what "popular opinion" is before you commit to it, or admit to something else - you never knew.

Or crawl under a rock somewhere. Change your nick here, or refuse to out of stubborness, or because you're afraid of what changing it will mean. You have nothing left, and you had nothing to begin with.

The only way you'll ever change that is to wake up and look at yourself honestly - and I don't think you'll do that. Fuck, if I was you I'd go around and break every mirror in the house.

Gendanken
    If you have the stamina, read over the last few pages. He has been trying. But he still can't spell.
    Neither can you. Control it, girl. Focus.

But I'm not angry with you. I understand.
    You have my sympathy.

I'm done now. Nothing left, not for you people.
    I'm going to find myself a river somewhere, not tomorrow because I have to work, but this saturday. Find one where there are no people, sit by it.

Thank you, Xev, for the picture of the mountains. You said I shouldn't be here - you were right. You made me look at where I was, and where I should be.

Know something? For a moment there I thought I might add "and cry, finally, not for me specifically, but for everything else I've seen". It was a moment where I thought I might wax poetic, for fun and a final chuckle.

But all of this will fade, as soon as I find that river. All of you, fade like ghosts.
    I won't cry.
    I'll smile instead.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Oh my. This is serious.

When I first came to Sciforums, silly little girl, I would read the exchanges of the forum hot shots and thought oh how cool they are, how they can fence with words, how smart they are, whew, the intellectuals, they know all those philosophers and scientists, my, that is something I'll never be. I used to think they were this way because they are so far above the fray, like gods, nothing could possibly get to them, they have those forum duels as a grand display of their precius plummage, perfect that they are.

And yet, something felt odd. A year and a half passes. Then this thread, and the confessions ... it doesn't matter whether they are true or not -- that someone would say such things! That someone *has* such things to say. Monstrous.

8. water the sea Registered Senior Member

I have of late--but
    wherefore I know not--lost all my mirth, forgone all
    custom of exercises; and indeed it goes so heavily
    with my disposition that this goodly frame, the
    earth, seems to me a sterile promontory, this most
    excellent canopy, the air, look you, this brave
    o'erhanging firmament, this majestical roof fretted
    with golden fire, why, it appears no other thing to
    me than a foul and pestilent congregation of vapours.

What a piece of work is a man! how noble in reason!
    how infinite in faculty! in form and moving how
    express and admirable! in action how like an angel!
    in apprehension how like a god!

the beauty of the world!

the paragon of animals!

And yet, to me,
    what is this quintessence of dust? man delights not
    me: no, nor woman neither, though by your smiling
    you seem to say so.

9. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Ok, but who are you?

10. Gustav Banned Banned

this thread rules

what a fucking tear jerker
    what an assemblage of losers
    a congregation of neurotic imbeciles worshipping at the altar of cunt and cock
    a seedy bar full of working class stiffs

woo hoooo!
    build it and they will come
    to prostrate and crucify themselves
    in all their delusional glory

11. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

spuriousmonkey, how about fenris/marquis and/or some dude named gary.

12. Mephura Applesauce, bitch... Valued Senior Member

Different line, jackass. Notice the lack of that word in what i quoted.
    Apparently not.
    Also, how would the "mephura" provide me protection if i wasn't using it there.
    Perhaps she was attempting to say the aegis that anonymity provided me?
    Regardless, I didn't send her a damn message.
    I was done with you a long time ago.

Apparently not as stupid as you are. There are really only three possibilities here:
    1)You sent the message in some idiotic and useless attempt at sometype of revenge/ammusement.
    2)Xev's been bullshitting this entire time. (This one would be my choice)
    3)A new player has entered the game.

Except for one little point you are apparently missing. My dislike Wanderer was well known, and I had crossed paths with him in the past. So, you're little argument is, much like you, full of shit.

Actually, you self righteous clown, I don't use people. At least not often.That was something I gave up doing a long time ago. Fear? Respect? Nope. In the case of Wanderer, I underestimated. That, and I didn't account for Xev's involvement. She likes to meddle. Something that wasn't known to me at that time.

Which time would you be referring to? I've collected alot of information over the years.

Yes. I am well aware of what you are referring to. Is it supposed to bother me? As for fighting my own battles... I actually defeated myself in that one.
    When it came down to it, I didn't need to fight at all.

Hardly. She never has thought for me, and never will. You are free to delude yourself into believing whatever you need to let you continue to exist in that fantasy land of yours, of course, but it really doesn't do you the service that you seem think.

What, that I'm enjoying myself and posting like I did before I met her? I find it interesting that you've been paying attention to me. Am I really that important in your psyche? Are you that obsessed?

I thought you were the one that said;

"the past is something some never really need to worry about. "

I guess you aren't one of those you were referring to.

Rich?
    I take it you are speaking all metaphorically? Rich in love?
    You don't know me at all.
    Keep guessing. You might get close eventually.

And I suppose I should be upset that I don't live up to your standards?

Actually, you read way too much of yourself into it. There was actually only one thing in there that was aimed at you. Sorry to disappoint, but you really don't enter into the equation.
    If you did see that much of yourself in that, then perhaps you should be the one looking in the mirror.

Wow..
    Impressive. (well, for you at least.)

Actually, gary, I am simply playing with Xev. You don't matter.
    I'll admitt that at one point you did, but that was long ago. If anything, you've been collateral damage.

To take a page from Xev's book:
    OH NOES!! TEH INTRENETS GUY IS GONNA GETS ME!!!1111

Actually, she wanted me to use it for one of the children's names. I declined.
    I could have used it quite some time ago if I "thought it was going hurt you."
    Get over yourself.

More threats. Cute.

Leaving a couple out, but who cares...
    The man should have some secrets. Right?

If I wanted to use things against you, I would have. Same goes for Xev. She's so quick to deny though, even when nothings been said. It's sad really; her need for attention. Apparently something you two share.
    Again, my target here wasn't you.
    But, by all means, continue the sob fest.

Sure. I got plenty. You haven't been worth the effort for too long for me to bother, though.

So, follow your example, is what you're saying.

Actually, I don't ask her a damn thing about how to conduct myself here. Don't see the need. If the best here are you and xev, there never will be.
    As for the admitance, here you go:
    Of the people I am in contact with, those not being many (you are right there, but then again I never claimed otherwise) it was the popular oppinion.
    Sorry to burst your bubble.

So changing my nick on a board has consequences? Interesting peek into your mind, that. Funny. You give me two possible options, the only two avaiilable really, and then paint them both in a negitive light.
    Fine. I'll go with the not changing out of stubborness.
    Idiot.

Actually, if you were me, you wouldn't be performing all the dramatics. You'd also, apparently, be a happier person.

When all else fails, attack spelling. Isn't that a bit low, even for you?

Might I recommend the one you just cried?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2005
  13. Gustav Banned Banned

hey guys
    i wrote a poem on page 16
    opinions please?
    skills?
    potential?

/cackle

14. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

This thread only has 6 pages due to my preference settings.

Hence I couldn't find your masterpiece.

But I am glad to comment on it anyway.

I feel it is a piece of postmodern flatulance.

(That's my standard assessment of any poem)

15. Gustav Banned Banned

why thank spurious
    i value your opinion immensely
    yet
    is flatulence, a good thing?
    if so, i must incorporate the technique in future endeavours

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Flatulence is a good thing indeed dear Gustav.

Imagine your life in the absence of flatulance? Imagine the enormous pressure that is constantly building up in your insides. Imagine living a life without smelling the result of your own body's workings? A glimps to your innerself! Could we be happy without it?

On the other side flatulance is usually most appreciated by it's originator. But that is the nature of art. Until you are discovered of course. Then you r work smells like roses and potpourri.

17. Mephura Applesauce, bitch... Valued Senior Member

Pretty good.
    Definate potential there.
    Kinda reminds me a bit of buwkowski.

18. Gustav Banned Banned

spread the word, vaunted connoisseurs of the true art form
    i must unleash my flatulent poetry in these hallowed halls
    sciforums would never have smelt better

pardon me while i go fart for you all, another masterpiece

19. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

That cannot be. Bukowski is the only poet whose stuff I can actually read.

20. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

wrote my own masterpiece. It reminds me of Bukowski on laxatives.

Roses are red
    sciforums is blue
    wine is nice
    winers are on the loose
    Sciforums kicks his own ass
    with the smell of a ripe donkey
    Ahoy skipper. Kill the dog. Murder ya mamma?
    Sleep baby jesus
    Sciforums will rock your cradle

21. Gustav Banned Banned

my my
    i was never part of your juvenile social network. i never desired to incessantly msg you fucks on this board asking for a/s/l and "lets hook up and fuck"

that is way too fucking aol for me. besides, there really is a limit to the extent of my slumming. i might dip a toe into the gutter but i will never wallow in it as you fucks do.

besides, pretentious prattle really does nothing for me. i leave that to the working classes. self hatred was never my forte nor do i parade my emotions like the village idiot who will whip out his dick and jack off at the mere sight of another human.

no thanks, punk

so, there are threads within threads, focus and reengage
    the time for rational discourse never passes
    if you have'nt blown your brains out yet, (post suicide note here please) hop to it
    you can multi task, ja?
    after all, a man of your intellect.........

22. leopold Valued Senior Member

gather 'round boy's for the rock 'em sock 'em robots
    the biggest dick fight you will ever see.
    gaurenteed to keep you on the edge of your seat and chewing your fingernails
    (watch out for flying chairs)

23. leopold Valued Senior Member

although the poem is nice it's off-topic
    you supposed to be rooting for your favorite outlaw
    you know, like throwing meat to the lion?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.