Mods are too lax

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Communist Hamster, Oct 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Jeez Louise. Little long-winded, maybe?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Who?
    Me?
    I can be.
    But not as breezy as Gusty.
    Heh.
    Actually, I did it that way on purpose.
    Gusty generally chooses some few small sentences to focus on and repeatedly harps on the same points over and over again. So, to drive home the repititiveness and boring nature of this whole damned 'debate', I answered him line for line. Every line he uttered, I responded to. Most of my responses were repetitive, as I already stated he simply repeats himself as a debate tactic.

If I really cared to, I could whittle that monster post down to a few key points which would make it much more effective in a 'flame war' and would make it accessible to those who have no vested interest in the 'debate'. But, I don't care to. And I won't. Read it or don't. I don't care.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. water the sea Registered Senior Member

You don't care if people read what you say?
    So you're producing for the waste bin -- and don't care if you do so?

8. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

Regarding the post count history discrepancies ...

Invert_Nexus UserId = 15278
    Gustav UserId = 17259

The following statement if run by an Admin with access to execute Manual Sql queries, should clear it up once and for all (assuming no table prefixes are used).

Code:
    SELECT uname as 'User Name',forum.title as 'Main Forum',childForum as 'Sub-Forum',count as 'No. Posts In this Sub-Forum' 
    FROM (
    SELECT user.username as uname,forum.parentid as fpid ,forum.title as childForum,count(post.postid) as Count from user ,post ,thread,forum
    WHERE post.threadid  =thread.threadid AND
    thread.forumid=forum.forumid AND
    post.userid = user.userid AND
    user.userid=*****
    GROUP BY uname,childForum
    ORDER BY count desc) as DerivedTable1,Forum
    WHERE forum.forumid = fpid
    ORDER BY count desc

Just replace the ***** at the line which reads user.userid=***** with either Verts or Gustav's user id as stated at the top of the post.

I've written a VBulletin hack to include a 'Post Summary' panel on the Member Info page if anyone is interested

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Here is what it looks like

peace

c20

Last edited: Dec 2, 2005
  9. Gustav Banned Banned

invert preens like a peacock. the mutt asserts his superior intellect....in all his delusional glory

and goes on to damn others as inferior...

the premise is obviously that these folks are really good for nothing fucks and dont really deserve to be here. look at the sheer megalomaniacal attitude on display when he forgives james for not coming up to his expectations
    he has absolutely no idea how these wannabe mods would actually conduct themselves if given the job yet launches a pre-emptive attack utilizing the mother of all wmd's...... the mutt wags his finger at them

the sheer fucking gall and arrogance.

he then goes on to demand a reward for his brilliance

quite mad, ja?

10. Gustav Banned Banned

notice how fanboy has absolutely nothing to say about his idol, gendy
    it is obvious as far as inspiration goes, she is the pinnacle of perfection.
    pathetic how he grovels and trails her like a little lapdog

vert

please understand...suicide is an entirely viable option

11. Gustav Banned Banned

the assumption is one of rationality
    a discrepancy implies that there are two or more, fairly sound, calculations
    the difference in magnitude is fairly small

compare the figures offered up by the mutt. the errors are gross.
    they should be dismissed out of hand as a possible weak and ineffectual attempt to mislead. why? no one can be that stupid.

i repeat...i stand by my figures. both mine and the tard

12. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

Why would you dismiss something 'out of hand' if it was only a 'possible' weak and ineffectual attempt to mislead?

I bet you two would get on great in a bar watching baseball with a beer in your hand, talking about your shared interest of 'forum debating'

peace

c20

13. Gustav Banned Banned

i like that, master
    i am not worthy
    i was being unnessarily kind
    lemme reword

".....they should be dismissed out of hand as a weak and ineffectual attempt to mislead. why? no one can be that stupid."

there!

14. Gustav Banned Banned

dear lord
    is that erotic or what
    gendy the taco and gustav the meat?
    finally!
    she wants me
    she really does

/blissed out

15. Gustav Banned Banned

it will never end. as long as this mutt breathes, the puffed up peacockery, these delusion of grandeur, will not abate
    unless of course...

...i spend some time with the mutt and teach him about humility

ahhh, responsibilties!

it is also quite funny how he begs me to comment when i already have and had been acknowledged ashaving done so. it is even more funnier how the mutt passes off inspiration as the topic rather than laxity

must be a further expression of his delusions

16. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Water,

In this instance, I was writing for one person.
    Gusty.

Well. I wouldn't say I don't care. That's where my thoughts on deleting my posts in here came from.

Gusty,

There you go again.

Grasping at straws or anything? First you're saying I'm being defensive prematurely (at which point you also said you found me to be an intelligent poster or something like that.) And now you're claiming that I'm claiming to be of superior intellect with these words.

If anything, I was claiming less than superior intellect as the topic is one of inspiring threads which I am clearly deficient in.

But, you go ahead and spin away, Gusty. If you weren't so boring and pathetic, you'd probably be a funny little guy.

Along comes Gusty with his pecker in his hand... he's a one-balled man.

No, Gusty, the premise was obviously about testing an idea of moderators creating inspiring threads ('inspiring' not meaning 'superior' as you seem to be taking it). James is capable in this regard as he has posted threads that I found quite inspiring. But, he does it rarely. His main posting activity is just that. Posting. He answers questions.

As to 'forgiving him', I was merely speaking in terms of my idea.

But, you go ahead and keep rereading my posts looking for things to take out of context and all. Maybe someday that vagina of yours will heal.
    Does it sting?

Here you go again.
    Just keep repeating yourself.
    I've already explained that I was talking in terms of my idea on moderator responsibility.

Poor little Gusty. Does it bleed?
    I've said time and time again that I'll apologize for hurting your feelings. All you have to do is ask. I suppose you think the apology will be insincere? It won't be. I never meant to hurt your feelings.

I'm surprised it took you this long to come up with this tactic. Shows how your broken vagina has distracted you from stereotypical attacks.
    Or. Perhaps it's that you were rational enough, at the beginning, to avoid such idiotic arguments but now the stinging of your vagina has overwhelmed all reason?

As to her being the pinnacle of perfection in terms of inspiration. I don't know if I'd say that. But, she does have a pretty good record of coming up with inspiring threads.
    Do you deny this?

Oh. Yes. It'll never end. My arrogance. Look at my unmitigated gall. I actually have once more repeated myself. Judging my post way back then as more important, more topical, more debatable, than any of this subsequent bullshit with a poor boy with a broken vagina.

Beg?
    Yeah, right.

You already have?
    Well. You did comment once. Before I broke your vagina and all.

The topic changed, obviously. Hard for you to realize that? With that stinging pussy?
    You might note that it changed again since that change. But, I'm trying to change it back because the previous topic was actually interesting as opposed to talking about your hurt feelings.

Note also, that moderator laxity is a topic that can easily be seen to be similar to one of moderator responsibility. It deals with the proper function of a moderator.
    Really. You have to have all these things explained to you?
    If I rub your pussy will it make it feel better?

17. Gustav Banned Banned

peckers, balls, pussies and vaginas

my my
    such vulgarities
    you go, boy!

18. Gustav Banned Banned

sting, bleed, rub and broke

my my
    what a stud
    you go, boy!

19. Gustav Banned Banned

vert: "...hurt your feelings"

that is like the mother of all diarrhetic fits

such a transparent ploy too
    an apology for an admission

hurt feelings are for little girls

getting pissed off are for bad mofo's

i'll go with the latter
    sorry

20. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Well of course you'd go with the latter.
    It doesn't fly though.
    Getting pissed is a consequence.
    Having your feelings hurt is the cause of the consequence.
    You can call it being slandered or defamed or whatever, but the fact is that you're angry because I stated my disrespect for you.
    So.
    You're throwing a tantrum because your vagina is broken.

21. Gustav Banned Banned

dunno
    if i were to go with my impression of her based on a personal interaction, her involvement in threads that gained prominence and attention (the flame wars that builds reputations and cements stereotypes), it would not be flattering.

yet, that would be the intellectually lazy way.
    it would also be unfair.
    post histories might have a relevance if one is willing to do an accurate sampling in order to evaluate character and intellect.
    most will not (yourself for example)
    it is far easier to indulge in illogical soundbites based on erroneous and biased conceptions

better to get a measure of a poster by entering a dialogue. not the kind that you seem to favour (the backhanded compliments, the grudging acknowledgements, the put downs, the superiority complex, etc), but one s that can actually be productive and relevant

for instance, more of you is known now than ever before, ja? no?

you dare disagree?

/cackle

now

i refuse to distinguish a topic post from a regular post when considering its content and author. it is not an accurate measure of ones abilities. doing so does the poster a grave disservice

lemme make it easy for you. thread examples

mod a1: "arab girls are hot. discuss"
    gendy: ".........."the definitive post on arab girls

mod a1: "arab girls are not hot. discuss"
    gendy: ".........."the definitive post ..."
    ...etc

as far as i am concerned, she owns the thread not the mod
    in fact all the fucking n00bish thread starters cant even fucking spell their crap. yet it is the community that will rescue their shit and turn it into something useful

the difference is mostly code

22. Gustav Banned Banned

strange that you would expect otherwise
    you must live in a very safe neighborhood where people simply turn the other cheek when you disrespect them

how lovely for you

ps: judging by the numerous refs of "no respect" in your dialogue, i take it must have been a momentous event to have said it? finally? were you nervous?

23. Gustav Banned Banned

i wonder what it is you think has been resolved here. and? so?
    do you not see how childish you appear with that self serving characterization that only exists to justify your actions and soothe your fragile ego?

poor fucking vert.
    all he can he do is erect impotent strawmen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.