more indigation (yes you've guessed it...skiwalker)

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by outlandish, Nov 18, 2007.

1. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

skin, again i feel you have:

1)unjustly closed down the thread
    2)furthermore the reasons you have offered are not acurate,and you are incorect in your appraisal of the situation, furthermore your subjective view of me has clearly clouded your judgement.

and as such, i feel i must reply, and address these points.

the thread in question:
    http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=73891

skinwalker:
    really? ok, answer me this one simple question: what is the title of the lecture that the post links to??
    how can the title of this thread therefore be misleading??

then why would i post a link to a talk titled: misconceptions in islam??

1)the very point i wanted to avoid is the perception that i may be preaching,
    2)which is exactly why i didnt post any of my opinions, but rather link to a talk given by a more authoritative source.
    3) if you still percieve this as preaching then the problem lies with you.
    4) out of all the gingoistic,zealous,close minded,dogmatic,beligerentrubbish spewed out on the religon subforum over the years, you single me out as preaching?? totally absurd.

1) pure subjective opinion
    2) you are in no authoritative position to say what my religion may or may not be.
    3) you have no knowledge of what my personal beliefs are.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

The OP in question:

" Skin concluded
    After careful review its apparent that the OP didn't intend to actually discuss misconceptions"

I would agree with Skin. The thread is merely offering a link which you think is informative, hence it can be closed with the link still accessible.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

you have no idea the depth at which i loathe you.
    your agreement is irrelevant.

you're the slimey little bastard who sells his soul just to win favour with the school bully, hiding behind the school bully thumbing his nose at those who he knows can kick his pasty little ass.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

From an Islamic view? See, your silly link on misinterpretations of Islam is so easily refuted, by your own responses.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Will you also be providing a link that dismisses your violent hatred as misinterpreted, too?