More Ukrainian Events

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Yazata, Apr 15, 2014.

1. sculptor Valued Senior Member

I rather enjoyed when he said that the future negotiations depended on Putin's mood (whether he was pragmatic or emotional)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. CptBork Valued Senior Member

When you elect a business genius to office, you're taking some risks like getting a self-entitled out-of-touch narcicist, but you could also be getting a legitimate genius. Poroshenko didn't fall into a hole and find a pile of money.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

exactly, he was chosen closely and attentively by the US officials orchestrating the revolutions in numerous countries. If this chocolate tard will fall, so will fall those who sponsored this entire Mandan operation.

Poroshenko is a pawn, behind him stands billions of dollars of investments from US and NATO. He is drowning in blood he has shed of his own people, even if he wanted to pull out of the total control over him by the US CIA advisers...it is far too late now. This entire deal thing will come crashing down during winter. And I pray it will be the coldest winter for Ukraine possible, no more gas, people freezing...realizing who has taken over their country.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Except he isn't killing his own people. He is killing Russian irregulars. And you have no proof the West, including the US has done anything untoward in the Ukraine. All you have is your Stalin era runaway paranoia and fascist nationalism.

Putin is abandoning his troops in Eastern Ukraine and those irregular troops are getting their butts kicked. Unlike Mother Russia, Ukraine is a democracy. Ukrainians choose their future.

Ukraine is laying siege on Putin's irregular forces, letting Ukrainians out and providing relief to them while keeping Putin's irregular forces penned in.

I think your wishing and hoping for more human suffering speaks volumes about the moral bankruptcy of your ideology.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
  8. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Well it appears MOTHER RUSSIA has shot down another civilian airliner. If this proves to be true, it is very ominous news. It says Putin has either totally lost his gord or control of his troops, or some combination thereof, neither is good news. If true, it means more sanctions and perhaps total issolation. It could mean Western military assistance for the Ukraine. And it could lead to NATO membership for Finland and Sweden. It would appear Putin is digging an even deeper hole for himself and Mother Russia. After Putin's prior military adventurism in Ukraine, Finland and Sweden began NATO membership discussions. This may be the straw which broke the camel's back.

Russia has been shooting down aircraft in the region for sometime now. And it is apparently blocking access to the wreckage.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  9. Arne Saknussemm trying to figure it all out Valued Senior Member

Oh man! I just saw this news item and was about to start a thread. What the hell is are the Russian doing!? No doubt it is them behind it.

What other air craft are you referring to, please?

10. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

They have shot down a number of aircraft including a Ukranian fighter jet flying at 21k feet yesterday. And they have shot down a number of cargo planes in recent days in which Russian irregulars took responsibility.

Russian TV reports they have recovered the black box. So I wouldn't expect Russia to turn it over to Maylasian authorities or the International Civil Avaition Authority any time soon, if ever.

This is very serious if the plane was shot down. It would further unify the West, and it would signficantly increase the cost of Putin's ambitions and ego. It's reported there were 23 Americans on board.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  11. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Like everything else that implicates Russia in any sort of wrongdoing, it was probably the work of Zionists and Nazis.

12. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Putin called President Obama this morning to protest the latest sanctions. And we haven't gotten to the sector wide sanctions yet. Putin wants to be a global military power. What he doesn't appear capable of understanding is that in order to become a global military power you first need to be a global economic power. He is neither, and thank God for that. The last thing we need is another Hitler.

13. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Comrade, this is brilliant! In winter, frozen Ukrainian penis will look smaller, which make us look mightier! We have great leader who make our penis look mighty again, while America eats chocolate and get fat with small penis!

14. CptBork Valued Senior Member

I've been saying it for years and years, I'll say it yet again. Cut. Them. Off.

15. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

They are trying to send a message to Putin. But those who know Putin seem to think he is not the brightest bulb on the shelf and as this progresses, I am inclined to believe them.

16. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Ever posted something online and then quickly deleted it after realizing you did something highly regrettable?

The mysterious leader of Ukrainian separatist rebels boasted of shooting down a Ukrainian military aircraft just before news broke that Malaysian Airlines MH17 crashed, according to reports.

An hour before news of the crash, Igor Strelkov reportedly wrote on Vkontakte, a popular Russian social media website, “In the district of Torez an An-26 was just shot down. It crashed somewhere near the Progress mine. We warned them not to fly in our skies.”

The message was sent about 30 minutes after the plane is believed to have gone down. The post was later deleted and another post went up, blaming Ukrainian government forces for shooting down the passenger plane.

Source: http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/07/17/malaysian-airlines-mh17-reported-crashed-just-after-rebel-leader-boasted-of-shooting-down-plane-we-warned-them-not-to-fly-in-our-skies/

17. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Oops.

18. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Funny the world bans together to fix problems in Iraq, Egypt , Afghanistan and Libya but when Russia creates a problem the world doesn't do much except sanctions which Russia doesn't care about. Russia is going to take whatever it can get away with until the world stops it.

19. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

If Russia didnt care Putin wouldn't be calling President Obama as he has done repeatedly and asking for relief. If, Putin didn't care uniformed Russian troops would now be in Eastern Ukraine. If the sanctions were not hurting Mother Russia, the Russian foriegn minister would not have described them as "evil". The sanctions are hurting Russia. If Putin continues on this course things are going to get real difficult for Putin and Mother Russia.

20. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Igor Strelkov responds to the latest allegations:

"We did not shoot down plane, it was hit by Superman during relaxing flight with Lois Lane. I am Amerikan tourist protecting innocent Ukrainian cripples from evil Nazi mutant invaders in Kiev!"

21. p-brane Registered Senior Member

The rebels claim they've turned the black boxes over to the Russians and they're on their way to Moscow. This should be interesting.

22. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Very interesting, I wouldn't be surprised if they magically disappear.

23. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

your right starting a shooting war involving almost all of the world's nuclear powers is a good idea. are you insane?