More useless squatters to be evicted from East Jerusalem

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Alien Cockroach, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alien Cockroach Banned Banned

http://www.haaretz.com/print-editio...alem-neighborhood-under-court-ruling-1.316055

It's good to see that Israel is still on the job of clearing out these riffraff.

In case you are wondering at my reasoning, here, which you would if you had an ounce of intelligence (fat fucking chance), Shim'on Hatsadik and Nahalat Shim'on were mixed Arabic and Jewish neighborhoods in the Sheikh Jarah area. During the Arab-Israeli war, the Arab Legion of Transjordan occupied the area, and they settled scores of families in the area. They're squatters.

I'm sick to my god damned teeth of the degenerates around here crying "racism" every single fucking time someone tries to get at the truth, here. A hot piss on the Palestinian cause. They are sanctimonious bastards.

Oh, and have I mentioned that some of the territories that were formerly settled in Gaza Strip were actually altogether unoccupied before the Israelis moved in?

Seriously, a hot piss on your cause, assholes.

http://newsblaze.com/story/20100914061749zzzz.nb/topstory.html

Read it and weep.

Because it'll be a cold day in Hell before even the average American smokes away enough brain cells to be taken in by your wild-eyed accusations against the Israeli government. The Palestinians are hypocrites, and Arabs have one of the most backward cultures in the world outside of Africa. They deserve little or no support or sympathy from the West.

They're squatters, you sons of bitches! They were moved in by the Arabic Legion of Transjordan specifically to commit robbery against the Jewish people who were forced to leave during the war! A handful of generations doesn't give them the right to it. They are thugs and criminals. They do not have any special right to the land there.

And I can't even begin to tell you how sick I am of the degenerates around here crying "RACIST! RACIST!" if you so much as DARE try to point out that the situation in East Jerusalem is more complex than they are making it out to be. They have always struck me as swindlers who are more interested in pushing an agenda than getting at the truth.

YOU ARE FUCKING LIARS, YOU SHIT-EATING SONS OF BITCHES!!! LIARS!!! IF THERE IS A HELL, YOU ARE GOING TO ROT IN IT, YOU FUCKING DEGENERATES!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

feel good to shit on arab victims of Israeli crimes?

and african cultures aren't backwards in some ways before arrogant pricks like you through out history came they were highly advanced societies they just valued things other than material gain.

the only hypocrite here is you you admonish a smaller event against jewish residents but ignore hell by this it seems you condone the much greater act the Israelis committed against the palestinians. guess what Palestinians aren't squatters in palestine deal with it It is the Israelis who are thugs and criminals and you know it.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Aren't you just back from a ban, Alien Cockroach?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I'm don't know if this argument is right or wrong, because I'm to distracted by how beautifully offensive it is, this is prime vintage hate right here!

Ok I think I understand it I think, so lets see if I got this right: they call you racist, but they are supposedly hypocritical (they are racist) which I'm fully incline to believe, but how does that make you not racist?

8. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Ok, so how about trading the land Israel conquered in 1948 for the land Jordan conquered in 1948? Go back to the 1947 partition Israel originally agreed to in the first place? You win some, you lose some, in material terms I definitely think Israel is better off with the 1948 situation, and shouldn't be giving others an excuse to bring it up for reconsideration.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It's difficult to claim Israel wants peace when they ignore the pre-requisites for even talking to the other side.

10. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Sound good except for what to do with Jerusalem.

I think the best thing to do now would be to absorb the west bank as citizens of Israel (allow duel citizenship with Jordon), The Jewish Israelis would still hold majority (~60%) but the Muslims would now (assuming equal citizenship) have the resources of Israel available to them and ~30% of the population.

Gaza should be completely ignored and left to its own devices as a separate country. With Israel controlling neither its sea or land boarder with Egypt. If rockets come up from Gaza just shoot them down and reply with artillery.

This is my "1&2" state solution.

To Israelis peace or something akin to it has already been achieved, the rocket attacks and suicide bombings are rare enough now, they seem willing to live with things as they are now: the slow absorption of the west bank and the imprisoning of gaza. Eventually Israel will have to consider full absorption of the west bank as they keep growing their settlements, if the West Bank Palestinians are smart they should demand absorption ASP, then live as Israelis until with their superior breeding rate they take over the country demographically (and assuming free democracy, this would mean they take over politically) then the country would become Palestine de facto.

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I think displacement is the goal, not absorption.

12. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

true not to mention as things stand now absorption would result in a blood bath

13. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Well of course displacement is the goals but the Palestinians are growing far faster then they are emigrating.

For the west bank, maybe, maybe not.

14. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

it be like the balkans were before WW1, a powder keg waiting to explode. the palestinains don't trust Israel with good reason and the Israelis are so damn paranoid they don't trust anybody.

15. IamJoseph Banned Banned

WOW. Am I on the same planet - I thought I was the only Zionist on the 3rd rock. I think the filthy, derogatory Euro name of Palestinean is best suited to who it has been transfered to.

I doubt the dumb Christians realise the irony plonked on them: they first dumped this name on Judea following the first European Holocaust in 70 CE. Ahem! Judea was the sovereign land of the Jews - not an Islamic or Arab land. Then they barred Jews from returning when Christianity got power [coz the bad Jews decided to remain bad Jews!], then they transferred this name, post-Christian Holocaust, after the Pope shook hands with peace nobels laureate arch Egyptian born terrorist onto those panting for another Holocaust [an accident?!] - and they did this when the Arabs hated this name more than they do Zionists today.

Suddenly - Arafat and the Arabs became Palestineans! But a strong easterly wind turned the tide and their clever plan got foiled. A mysterious Frank N. Stein made a U-turn.\, and Eurostan is happening instead - and with the very same clever weapon Europe planned to use on Israel.

Now I wait for the Pope to shake hands with Osama - oops, I mean Obama, and declare Arab Muslims as the true Zionists - persecuted, apartheided and robbed of their lands by the bad Israelis. All Europe has to do is perform more Heil Hitler salutes at the UN. All Israel can do is await another strong easterly wind.

Let's not forget - not a single Christian puked of the Balfour's corruption - they gleefully accepted it, including the heinous term of a 2-state compromise when 80% of this tiny land was carved off for the disgusting ficticious state now called Jordan. This is what I call born in sin: all Christians whose parents kept silent to this evil:

"IT WILL BE A HISTORIC COMROMISE TO GRANT TWO STATES IN PALESTINE - ONE FOR THE JEWS AND ONE FOR THE ARABS" - A cigar chomping Churchill.

Please sir - why not devide one of the ficticious Arab states you created for 30 barrels of oil, each 1000's of times larger than Israel? - and BTW, what % is not a COMPROMISE?!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

transjordan isn't palestine just because the british intially attached it to palestine and gave it that name doesn't make it such for some who whines like a three years old about people got "jewish" land you seem to think your prescious jewish stateis entitled to land that was never at any point in time controlled by a jewish state. your a hypocrite a fraud, and zealot. you'd do everyone a favour by shutting up and learning science and history.

17. IamJoseph Banned Banned

There is more than one side to a genocidal coin. At least the Nazis were honest about it.

18. IamJoseph Banned Banned

Jordan, a wholly ficticious state, ruled by a foreign Saudi dwarf, was included in the Balfour Mandated Palestine. And all of Palestine was still too small a land relative to the ficticious all Islamic states created by Britain.

Its nothing short of a genocidal aspiration what Europe and the Muslims did - they left 20%, half desert and malaria infested swamp, with no water and no oil. And they called it a historic compromise. Now they call a death-to-Jews 3-state as a 2-state. Sounds totally impossible to believe but...puts PAID to the VE VERE NOT AVARE chant. And Muslims think they were not tested!? Got some more funnies?

19. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

the Jordinians weren't foriegn to the area.
    while I disagree with how states were created after WW2(they should have been done along ethnic lines) they weren't ficticious. so Yours saying mandatory palestine which 80% of which was never jewish should have more never jewish land added to it because you feel a small people should have gotten more land??
    how is arabs asserting their right to self determination genocidal?
    um because that what historically was jewish. Sorry but you don't other people's lands simply because your homeland that you ignored for 1800 years has no resources.
    it was for any people to give up a fifth of their land so people who did jack shit to earn it except whine about how they deserved is exceeding generous
    There is no death to the jews and it is a 2 state compromise. the palestinian people who are different from the Jordinians deserve their own state. they got screwed when the jewish settlers(zionists) took their lands for a state. the only people that didn't get screwed were the jews who got other people's property

like I said before your a fraud, a hypocrite, and zealot who knows nothing of history nor science.

20. IamJoseph Banned Banned

OK, buster Monitor, let's have a non-one-eyed-jack question answered:

Please tell us the rights of the Zionists - if any? Remember them!?

21. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Indeed. A couple of months of not building new homes for a few thousand people who could buy property anywhere in Israel, just seems to be too heavy a price to pay for a long-term sovereign and safe existence. So be it, the Palestinians need a dignified existence too and can't be expected to wait forever.

My point is that Jerusalem used to have a historic Jewish majority up until 1948- fair enough. And most of the lands beyond the 1947 partition that Israel conquered, had a Muslim majority. So if they want to get all of Jerusalem back, in its entirety, all the way out to the eastern suburbs and Ramallah, then they should offer a trade. Otherwise, enough whining over the partition- most of East Jerusalem is in poor condition anyhow, it would be a big burden for Israel to keep in the long term.

22. IamJoseph Banned Banned

How about restoring the Balfour instead and conducting a Nuremberg II Trials for the VE VERE NOT AVARE people who perpetrate serial 2 states with Heil Hitler salutes at the UN? Its only been 60 years since the Holocaustians started to conduct their PC Holocaust again?

Those who played dumb blonde with the first illegal and immoral 2-state, will not say NO when a 4-state is accounted as a 2-state. At least the Nazis were honest about it.

But these declarations were made before any Pretend Pals existed, and when all the land claimed today was in Arab hands with signs DOGS & JEWS FORBIDDEN:

"VE VILL NEVER SUPPORT THE RETURN OF THE JEWS TO THEIR HOMELAND BECAUSE THEY REJECTED JC" - Pope not so Pius.

"THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE TO THE UTTER DESTRCUTION OF ISRAEL - WE WILL DROWN ALL THE JEWS IN THE SEA" - Islamic chant.

No UN Reso yet for those crimes. Its all the Zionists' fault and the truth will set you free.

23. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

so you mean ending Israel and giving the land back to the palestinians because following balfour too the letter would be that.
    why would it be in germany?
    please stop refering to everyone who disagree with your delusions as Nazi as someone whose family was harmed by the Nazis I believe I speak for all people's who harmed by the Nazis when I say shut the fuck up with the Nazis references it is offensive and obscene
    by that I assume you mean enforce the law where ISrael is concerned.

II assume by illegal and amoral you mean legal and moral because it was.
    4? has your brain softened due to your rabidness?
    it would be a 2 state though there should only be one palestinian state.
    too bad your not.

actually they existed prior to these decleration and the british had agreed to give them their independence prior to promising palestinian land to European jewry.

You do this has a completely rational nonmalicious rationale right?

because they weren't crimes .
    yep when you invade a people's lands and try to expel them the conflict it generates is your fault.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.