Most beautiful place in the universe

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Enigma'07, Jun 13, 2004.

1. Closet Philosopher Off to Laurentian University Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

and

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Except for hurricane season.

I wish I had a billion dollars and all I did was travel from tropical resort to ski resort alternately and have a lot of friends and be able to have constant pleasure all the time. Ah, the fantasies.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

A particularly beautiful place is my mind. I am God of my mind. I rule over all the voices!

Oh, and Dreamwalker, . . . "Gott"!

Outside of my mind, though? Hmm . . .

I guess I would have to say wherever there is a lot of snow. Maybe in the middle of the Canadian/Alaskan wilderness . . . somewhere there are packs of wolves and . . . and . . . and SNOW!!!!! ICH LIEBE SCHNEE!!!!! MNE NUZHNA SNEG!!!!! I love snow so much, I know how to say it in German and Russian. It's unbelievable how much I love snow. SNOW!!!!! ME ENCANTA LA NIEVA!!!!!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

In helsinki: kallio - the people are not fake there.

The maldives were a beautiful tropical place were it not for its ugly sides of modern slavery and tourists.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Fake as in plastic, or fake as in not being themself?

8. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

The last one...people not being themselves.

If you go to a bar in the center people are busy putting up a show. A meat market. In kallio nobody cares. Beer is cheap, Bars are cheap, people are real.

9. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Sounds like a cool place.

What's "I love snow" in Finnish and Dutch?

10. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I'm trying to forget Finnish and I don't want to know Dutch.

11. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Psh! *Scoff*

12. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

something like

mä pidan lumi, or minä pidan lumi...but that is probably not how a fin would say it.-

13. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

I like the ozarks in north america. It just looks pretty, especially from far away where you can't see and smell the homicidal hillbillies. Much of the north american wilderness is pleasant too look at.
    French countryside looks nice too. But again the french people would stink up the reality of it.
    My neighbourhood is pretty damn schmick. But on the whole australia is probably the ugliest landmass on earth.

14. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Antarctica. That rocks. The lunar landscape is quite breathtaking too.

15. Bruce Wayne . Registered Senior Member

Ik hou van sneeuw.

:m:

16. vslayer Registered Senior Member

for me the most beautiful place ever would be the smouldering ruin of the whitehouse, representing a new age in which information and technology thrive and inhumanities have been abolished, where all are able to enjoy a life free of persecution and prejiduce, and wealth is shared among the people so all may enjoy the good things in life and no one person can promote themselves above our society on a pile of money but instead be treated equally and be subject to the same laws and regulations as others.

yes, that would be the most beautiful sight ever

17. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

18. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

The most beautiful place is the one I see when I'm in a trance with my eyes closed. It is ever-changing, thus never-boring, and always sublime. Whatever's in it always likes me and I always like it.

19. vslayer Registered Senior Member

download triplex3 for winamp, its pretty close to what ur talkin about

20. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

I find the woodlands of Michigan are quite nice. the woods, hilly terrain, plenty of springs and streams make it an excellent place to be in the spring and summer. the winter is also nice because of the beauty and serenity.

*edit* how could I not mention the huge array of colors that pop out every fall.

21. John Connellan Valued Senior Member

Post deleted..............

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2004
  22. Ana Registered Senior Member

I don't know if its the most beautiful place in the world since I haven't seen the entire world just yet....but I really like Kauai, Hawaii....particularly when I'm standing on top of a precipice (spelling?) overlooking the ocean and looking straight to the opposite mountain covered in a green blanket with the clouds sitting just on the summit. If you ever saw the movie, "Six Days and Seven Nights" then you've seen the island....still doesn't do it justice. They filmed several things there....including a James Bond movie.....on the Forbidden Coast. Perfect weather in June.

23. the preacher fur is loose 666 Registered Senior Member

the most beautiful place, is being with the one's you love, and in the eyes of your children.