Most British scientists: Richard Dawkins' work misrepresents science

ID in my thinking of ID . No god , just a being in whose mind we are all in , the Universe.
unscientific crap, would be the best I could label that statement with.
The universe does not give a tuppeny f%$# about you, or me or Joe Blow over there.
ID in its conventional meaning is unscientific mythical hogwash, and in your fabricated definition and whatever the book you read it in, is also crap, and as I have shown the author another certified nut.

Last edited:
Ever heard of a bloke named Jack Cairns Alex?
He was a rigger where I worked in my younger days and he and his brother ran a snake show exhibition at La-Perouse not to far from my abode, both became the most well known snake handlers in Australia
I saw the show when I was eighteen.
We went skin diving around the place and took in the show before we moved on..we didn't get any fish.
Alex

ID in my thinking of ID . No god , just a being in whose mind we are all in , the Universe.
Well River although I doubt if you have it right, I must say that your input takes us further than any IDer to date who refuse to offer any hint as how to explain the designer they say they have determined to be "there".
Unfortunately they will reject your speculation on the basis that it is not science but they will still refuse to offer anything in place.
Alex

unscientific crap, would be the best I could label that statement with.
The universe does not give a tuppeny f%$# about you, or me or Joe Blow over there.
ID in its conventional meaning is unscientific mythical hogwash, and in your fabricated definition and whatever the book you read it in, is also crap, and as I have shown the author another certified nut.

ID pad is different to my way of thinking .

The Universe is more than the mechanics of movement . more than galaxies , stars , planets , moons etc .

The Universe has life as well .

ID pad is different to my way of thinking. The Universe is more than the mechanics of movement . more than galaxies , stars , planets , moons etc . The Universe has life as well .
Why do you list "life" separately? It's just one more phenomenon that occurred because the universe happens to have all of the requirements for it to develop. Sure, it feels special to us because it's what makes us possible, but the universe doesn't care how we feel about its phenomena.

river said:

Well River although I doubt if you have it right, I must say that your input takes us further than any IDer to date who refuse to offer any hint as how to explain the designer they say they have determined to be "there".
Unfortunately they will reject your speculation on the basis that it is not science but they will still refuse to offer anything in place.
Alex

Alex , thanks for at least being understanding .

Science nowadays is so mechanical . the physics of galaxies , stars , planets , is all they understand . There's no life , no spirit , no life energy .

Since Descarte, life means nothing , the planet since Bacon as well , is nothing more than rocks .

Life is what the planet Earth gives us . Earth and Life should be respected far , far , far , more than it is .

This Being gave us the intellect to survive . Humanity is just oblivious to this ; the majority missed the big picture .

Money has blinded us to being aware of what we are doing to the Earth . and to ourselves , wars , politics etc

We might pay the price with our loss of freedom and/or survival.

river

Money has blinded us to being aware of what we are doing to the Earth . and to ourselves , wars , politics etc
I think I understand River.
And I encourage you to hope there is more to it than we are able to show or evidence.
You already must know that I do not believe in anything other than we find a little piece of everything in nothing and that is the only thing of which I am certain but I also understand my statement is so simple few humans will understand the significance and how that one observation dictates how everything will work.
Alex

I think I understand River.
And I encourage you to hope there is more to it than we are able to show or evidence.
You already must know that I do not believe in anything other than we find a little piece of everything in nothing and that is the only thing of which I am certain but I also understand my statement is so simple few humans will understand the significance and how that one observation dictates how everything will work.
Alex

Simple and the complex ; complex and the simple . In no particluar order in the circle . for infinity .

Either is not without the other .

ID pad is different to my way of thinking .

The Universe is more than the mechanics of movement . more than galaxies , stars , planets , moons etc .

The Universe has life as well .
Believe it or not, but now we are getting somewhere, not far but a cm forward. :)
The relevant part of course is "my way of thinking" At least you are backing away from claiming with certainty what you are thinking as fact.
You're still totally wrong of course.

Believe it or not, but now we are getting somewhere, not far but a cm forward. :)
The relevant part of course is "my way of thinking" At least you are backing away from claiming with certainty what you are thinking as fact.
You're still totally wrong of course.

I'm not totally wrong at all .

I'm not totally wrong at all .
You are totally wrong.
If not, then please show some evidence supporting a living universe, living rocks, or living whatever.?
Otherwise you are again pushing some silly pseudoscientific mystical nonsense, because you read it in some fairy tale book somewhere.

You are totally wrong.
If not, then please show some evidence supporting a living universe, living rocks, or living whatever.?
Otherwise you are again pushing some silly pseudoscientific mystical nonsense, because you read it in some fairy tale book somewhere.

The minerals that the body needs is in the rocks pad .

First , originally I thought about my idea of ID , 20yrs ago .

The evidence is in the evolution of life . and the de-evolution of life .

Humans have evolved to the point where we can put Humans in space .

We de-evolved to the point of destroying this Earth .

Nothing is guaranteed about our survival .

The minerals that the body needs that are in the rocks were a result of supernova.
First , originally I thought about my idea of ID , 20yrs ago .
see post 877
The evidence is in the evolution of life . and the de-evolution of life .

Humans have evolved to the point where we can put Humans in space .

We de-evolved to the point of destroying this Earth .

Nothing is guaranteed about our survival .
Again, see post 877 :rolleyes:

The minerals that the body needs that are in the rocks were a result of supernova.

Fine

Galaxies , stars , planets , moons etc. are what life needs to set foot on , to take hold , a platform so to speak .

But created by the Universal Brain

Back