Multiple women.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by TheFrogger, Feb 28, 2019.

1. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

I say one... cause 2 cant p in the same toilet at the same time.!!!

Did i guess right.???

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

"disingenuous toilet use of the deceitful female animal: psychological anthropology for lucid confrontational argumentative function" may have been a better thread title

having personally been lucky enough to experience public places like night clubs & bars & function venues i have been privy(punyouverymuch) to interact with all manner of different occurrences

what you do not tend to see is men using the womens toilet because the mens toilet is full
    however, it is considered (& rightly so) offensive social conduct to refuse a women entry to the mens toilet in case of her being caught out for any reason.

as soon as men start being pregnant and having menstrual cycles and child birth this issue should be null & void

adding conflated conspiracy to toilet use just tends to push the subject into the toilet gender wars of the extremist politicians and cults.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

I WILL CONTINUE TO SHOUT AND SPIT INTO YOUR FACE WHILE YOU CONTINUE TO FEIGN IGNORANCE.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sweetpea Valued Senior Member

My bold. I would like to know if that is an Indian ''expression''? I remember an indian poster using it some time back. Curry on. excuse pun.

8. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Have you considered larger fonts and use of colours?

That might help people understand you.

9. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Yes, especially since SHOUTING doesn't seem to be working. (Has anybody read our posting guidelines concerning netiquette, by the way?)

I'm puzzled as to what TheFrogger thinks these shifty women are hoping to disguise by daring to visit a bathroom at the same time.

Are they supposed to be disguising the fact that they have bodily functions (e.g. the need to urinate)?
    Are they supposed to be disguising the fact that one woman might feel the need to urinate at a different time to some other woman?
    Are they supposed to be colluding to make men like TheFrogger confused and insecure about going to a toilet, or something?
    Are they supposed to be colluding to cover up covert consumption of illegal drugs?
    Are they supposed to be colluding in their private, sex-discrimatory bathrooms to kill all men and thus rule the world as a united Sisterhood?

Please explain what your fear of concern about women peeing is about, exactly, TheFrogger.

Thanks in advance.

10. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

Women feel embarrassed about peeing so they visit the bathroom in multitude so you don't know exactly WHO is PEEING. Have you ever seen the three cups trick?

11. exchemist Valued Senior Member

So you had your (wrong) answer all along, eh?

You're such a card!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Bells Staff Member

No. Nothing to do with embarrassment. Why should or would anyone be embarrassed about peeing?

They are probably going in a group when you are around, because if this is how you behave in real life, around people and women in particular, they probably figure safety in numbers, particularly if there's some creepy dude trying to listen and figure out which one of them is peeing..

13. billvon Valued Senior Member

No, they don't. (But if you want to believe that, by all means, feel free.)
    Yep. Doesn't apply here.

Men go to bars in groups. Do they do that to hide which one is drinking, or do they do that because they have friends?

James R, sideshowbob and exchemist like this.
  14. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Maybe they visit the bathroom together so they can talk about what a weird man you are without your hearing them.

15. sweetpea Valued Senior Member

People may start taking you seriously if you posted the video and audio evidence you have been collecting outside the loos. Hold on, on second thoughts don't post it. Is someone taking the piss here?

16. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Allow me to be very stupid here.

But man or woman, say you were troddleing along outside, la la la (yes this did happen to me), thinking something totally different.. Then you get to the building... The sojourn in the elevator up and up and agonizingly up...

I did however manage my composure, although it did hurt, to not wet myself (no one was looking) then I got to a bathroom.

17. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Uh, I do somehow disbelieve what you said -seriously?

18. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

'All women are bi. It's up to us to decide if that's "sexual" or "polar". '