Murder accused's shame over sex

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by lucifers angel, Feb 20, 2008.

1. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

The man accused of murdering a model said he was "totally disgusted" with himself for having sex with her corpse.
    Mark Dixie, accused of killing Sally Anne Bowman, said he did not realise she was dead until after he had sex with her body, the Old Bailey heard.

He said he became suspicious when the teenager did not react to bites on her face and body.

Mr Dixie, 37, denies murdering the 18-year-old in Croydon, south London, during a sex attack, in September 2005.

Giving evidence, he said: "I don't know what went through my mind. I took full advantage of someone and I should not have done it."

'Pair of legs'

He told the Old Bailey: "I am totally disgusted with myself."

He said he had been biting her and there was no reaction.

"I pulled the hair away from her face," he said.

Prosecutor Brian Altman asked: "You killed her for sex, didn't you?"

Sally Anne Bowman was stabbed seven times

Mr Dixie replied: "No. I did not go out looking for someone to kill for sex."

He also denied stealing Miss Bowman's underwear as a trophy.

The court heard Miss Bowman was found in a pool of blood in the driveway of her home in Blenheim Crescent.

Prosecutors allege Mr Dixie stabbed her seven times and raped her as she was dead or lay dying.

But Mr Dixie has told jurors that he found Miss Bowman's body after a drink and drugs binge.

He told the court: "I have gone over it during the last three years. I don't know what went through my mind.

I panicked. I stood up. I looked at her. I did not know what to do

Mark Dixie

"All I saw was a pair of legs... shirt put down to the waist and I took advantage of her.

Anthony Glass, QC, defending, asked if he thought she was dead or unconscious.

Mr Dixie said: "I would not have expected to see anyone dead in that street.

"I thought she might have passed out or fallen over."

But he admitted there was no reaction during the sex attack, even when he bit Miss Bowman.

Mr Glass asked Mr Dixie, "Did you, in fact, realise she was dead?"

To which he responded: "After a while. I panicked. I stood up. I looked at her. I did not know what to do."

Mr Dixie described how he then placed cement dust and concrete from a nearby skip on Miss Bowman's body to conceal his DNA.

-------------------

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7252746.stm

------------------

first of all, how didn't you know she was dead? if she was just laying there doing nothing, not even snoring wouldn't you just walk away?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. John99 Banned Banned

He will probably get like five years for it too. Is there life sentences in U.K.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

yeah there is, (if you can all it life) i am not 100% sure but i think it's about 25yrs!

i mean look, he was biting her, and he pulled her hair from her face, how did he NOT know she was dead? i know if i was bitten i would scream

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. John99 Banned Banned

It is the same way here in U.S but then they can give you somehting called 'triple life'...which seems very strange.

I was listening to the radio the other day and the host said that in hte 70s (referring to general psychotic behavior) these people would have been in institutions.

8. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

yeah, prison is not where they need to be, they need to be in secure mental insitutions!

9. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

well duh he's lying. He saying he just found her lying there so he undressed and raped her. But he didn't kill her. What crap.

10. angrybellsprout paultard since 2002 Registered Senior Member

So he basically thought that he was having sex with some drunk slut that passed out...

11. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

you got it

12. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

And he never noticed she was dead, huh?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!