Muslims say; religious freedom for me, but not for thee.

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Greatest I am, Feb 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oystein Registered Senior Member

Same here. I don't respect any religion. But as long as they don't get in my face with it, I'm usually OK with it. I leave them alone.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

U.S. law does not condone beheading and stoning and Islam does.

Regards
    DL

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

For evil to grow, all good men need do is leave it alone.

If we are to love our abused neighbors, we have a duty to act on their behalf.

Regards
    DL

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Oystein Registered Senior Member

You're right. We should declare war (and go to war) with every nation that has even one citizen that does something that we deem evil. That's the ticket.

8. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

What is the first duty of a free man or nation?

Regards
    DL

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Then they can't do it here, and I'm not that worried about it.

10. billvon Valued Senior Member

If we love them, we must hate them. Gnostic morality demands it!

11. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat ― Intervention
    For all you spam the internet with that link, you never really have much to tell people about its contents. It's almost like you're out just trolling for hits, or spamming links in hopes of bumping search engine rankings.

Furthermore, this thread is, generally speaking, mere bigoted drivel.

The topic post opens with unsupported (and insupportable) isolation; the answer, quite technically, is that we respect such a religion because we respect all such religions, and without that respect none of Abramism would be so tolerated.

Beyond that you have nothing but propaganda, spam, fallacy, propaganda spam, some verging toward genoicde, what appears to be supremacist boasting, boasting, proselytizing, vapidity, supremacist hatred, intolerance backed with more propaganda, ad hoc self-glorifying pseudoreligion and a bunch of stuff people should take the time to attend so that you shouldn't take the time to explain yourself, spam propaganda, judgment wrapped in hubris wrapped in sloth, irrelevant ignorance and stupidity, two-bit pissing-contest denigration, more fucking spam, vapid sloth, lazy self-justification, and slothful vapidity.

And not a whit of useful effort or information throughout.

Seriously: SEO, hate speech, and self-gratification all wrapped up in one. We can probably do without this sort of thread.

My general recommendation is to learn a thing or two about the religions and people themselves; then you can be a little bit more effective and less self-denigrating than, well ... this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.