My daughter died

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by pasquala, Jun 20, 2008.

1. pasquala Living on a Prayer Registered Senior Member

Sputnik
    that is what I was trying to say. I guess I didn't say it right. I think that maybe there was already a condition and prehaps the BC pills made it worst.
    Thanks for saying it better.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Sputnik Banned Banned

Pasquala,

All my best wishes to you and your family ....... for now ... and always !!!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

Hi, I am deeply sorry for your loss. In addition to that,

in my opinion, you should do thorough investigation on the cause of her death.
    You might think it won't change a thing (it's true that she would never return),
    but if the BC pills cause all that, even if "she had a condition (?)", you should
    let other people including doctors & paramedicals know, so you could prevent
    the same thing happens to other people.

Anyway, please take your time. May you find comfort and strength.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. shedevilx Registered Senior Member

pasquala, sorry this happened to you, my advise would be - get a lawyer asap, investigate the cause of dead and if its pills, doctors or prescriptions - sue them for millions

i ate BC pills for years, never heard this could be the cause of a death.

8. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

shedevil, the risks are quite clearly listed on the acompining paplet that comes with the pill. The risks of this are low but are there, no medical negligence from what she has said from the case

9. shedevilx Registered Senior Member

can somebody tell this person below to watch his dirty mouth
    v
    v

Last edited: Jun 25, 2008
  10. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

you really are an idiot arnt you?

Im not going to even respond any more because i dont want to divert a thread that is here to provide comfort. Feel free to come and debate me in another thread on the topic and i will show you just how stupid you are

11. listeria_m Registered Senior Member

I really dont know how you found the courage to actually recount how she died to people who obviously do not have one sensitive bone in their body.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Pasquala, by reading through all the responses in this thread, I am sure people do not question the truthfulness of this sad news, I dont think you should feel the need to explain yourself.

God bless.