My recent personal experience wit a unsolved mystery.!!!

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by cluelusshusbund, Jul 3, 2021.

1. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Well I am with you guys, I have no idea if Q-reeus is serious or not about any of the woo-woo stuff he sometimes writes about. Very odd. [shrug]

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. foghorn Valued Senior Member

Here Q-reeus has linked together '' UAP, Poltergeist, apparitions/'ghosts' etc. Activities '' as the work of ''higher powers'' in another '' realm of existence''.
    Lock-up your salt shakers folks, it's those ''higher powers'' via '' Poltergeist'' activity.
    It's '' OBVIOUS'' ''WE'' all know Q-reeus is only joking about salt over shoulder.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sculptor Valued Senior Member

Is that
    right shoulder if right handed
    and
    left shoulder if left handed?

or..............................................?

and, then
    what if ambidextrous?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. foghorn Valued Senior Member

Left handed, left shoulder ??? Don't go there sculppy... Know your latin.

Sinister is latin for The Left.

sculptor likes this.
  8. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

Pack mentality takes over. The Marxist/materialistic wolves imagine a wounded prey! Time to go for the kill! Too bad it all relies on creating their own bogeyman. Yours truly. PC is likely out for 3 weeks or more so don't expect any more response from me till then. So called smartphone texting is too painful. Enjoy your collective windfall opportunity in the meantime!

candy likes this.
  9. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

Sinister is Latin for left. There is no implied connection between the English word sinister and the political factions that are arbitrarily called "The" Left.

You might as well say that the Latin dexter implies dexterity (skill at manipulation) in The Right.

foghorn likes this.
  10. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

Is it possible that a stealthy team of ants moved the container of salt? This has been known to happen in cartoons.

Note to critics of this hypothesis: The ants had already made off with the picnic basket, but they found the fare somewhat lacking in salt.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
  11. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

Personally, I thought the humorous intent was apparent from the outset--especially with the mention of the oujia board. But the mention of "paranormal energized salt" made the parodic intent abundantly clear. I'm confused, is there actually some disagreement on this?

It is clear, above, that I don't really suspect ants as the culprit here, isn't it?

Q-reeus likes this.
  12. Write4U Valued Senior Member

Have you tried stomping you foot on the ground? A slight vibration can make stuff move when it is suspended on very tiny particles .

13. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

See post 34 for an explanation.

"The problem is, Q, we have no way to tell when you are serious and when you are j0king; they look the same. See previous discussion about thinking SyFy Channel TV shows are valid, fact-based source material."

The discussion it refers to is here.

"This video is about twelve steps removed from the raw evidence. It contains what the authors want you to believe and does not contain what they don't want you to know.

How can you be so gullible?"

14. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

Thanks. I was just about to ask which discussion, as I couldn't glean such from the most lazy of searches.

I suppose it's possible that Q-reeus is pulling an extended ruse--and I'm saying this without having yet reviewed that thread--but that becomes especially problematic on the interwebs. I'm very much opposed to having to label parodic content as such--and I really freakin' hate emojis and suchlike--but my own personal rule is to clarify actual intent upon initial inquiry. Taking it any further than that is just too damn complicated.

15. candy Valued Senior Member

Confusing.
    I use iodized salt to rid myself of ants.

16. Write4U Valued Senior Member

17. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

They mistook the salt for sugar.

18. Write4U Valued Senior Member

19. foghorn Valued Senior Member

You are 'Right', I stand corrected, thank you.

20. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

Your point about seeking to clarify first rather than shooting first and ask questions later is spot on. What we have is a psyop campaign by disaffected individuals each having had their noses put out of joint and deservedly so. Long memories combined with resentful and vengeful attitudes. Result - fake claims of bewilderment over my supposed 'confusing' mix of straight and humorous. Yeah sure. Acting too dumb risks blowback.

21. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

But what if it comes naturally?

Q-reeus likes this.
  22. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Well, if you were hoping to not look like a paranoid conspiracy theorist, you've kinda blown that one too.
    Or are you joking again?

23. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member