My theory about the double slit experiment

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by bennettoppel, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Why don't you ask somewhere else, since everyone here is "against" you? No other place left to troll?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Why do you think YOU "really understand" enough to provide an alternative claim?

Really, why do you think you're the only person to see the truth and everyone else is wrong?

What's *your* reasoning?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

jcc, go ask at a forum you haven't been banned from, or look it up yourself.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. jcc Registered Senior Member

6 on 1? i'll call cops.

8. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Go ahead. Will they laugh at you, or haul you off to the loonie bin?

9. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Now that jcc has infected this thread, it should probably be moved to a more appropriate sub-forum.

Dr_Toad likes this.
  10. brucep Valued Senior Member

You're nothing more than a bullshit liar. You're not familiar with QED. If you were you wouldn't be asking dumbass questions about light and science in general.

11. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Hi again Bozo....
    Let me tell you a few things Bozo. Forum's such as this are often bothered by anti science, religiously inspired nuts all the time.
    The reasons are as follows.....
    [1]They see science as the enemy, because it has logically assigned your God to the dust bin.
    [2] Forum's such as this being on the public domain, are the only outlet these nutbags have....They are shunned and ignored for their stupidity and ignorance, everywhere else.
    And subsequently, science still progresses, unconcerned by these nutbags and trolls...It makes no difference at all...It changes nothing...Evolution is still a fact of life...Abiogenesis is still the logical default position...SR/GR as correct models still keeps things running as they should and assisting everyday in our technological progress...The BB still reigns supreme, even recognised by the Catholic church as is Evolution. [That fact alone makes the bible one big book of fairy tales]

So Bozo, you keep having fun, because it really makes no difference.
    If it weren't for science and its models, you would still be swinging in the trees along with the other chimps!

12. zgmc Registered Senior Member

Nobody really understands.. But we do know quite a bit. Seriously, the Feynman lectures are pretty much the pinnacle of our current understanding. As far as I know anyway.

13. jcc Registered Senior Member

where dis you people learned nothing but calling names?

14. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

We're all still waiting for your debunking of currently accepted theory and for you to provide your independently verifiable evidence of your own claims.

15. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

If you are referring to me calling you Bozo, well I would ask, what do you expect?
    You come here trolling, in as many threads as you can, asking questions but never accepting answers, insinuating scientists have no brains and have everything wrong, but offering nothing yourself, except cheap words. That's acting like a clown....That's acting like Bozo...That's just deliberate trolling.

16. jcc Registered Senior Member

debunk this?

17. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

You go first.