Mystery Barges appearing in Portland Harbour.

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by Captain Kremmen, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

My guess.
    Art installation or publicity stunt.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Balerion Banned Banned

Obviously ghosts.

I mean aliens.

Ahem. Ghosts, that is.

Alien ghosts.

No, seriously, let's ask MR. He'll believe literally anything anyone says.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Oh, those are the new Google mobile FEMA camps.

8. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

Probably some nonsailing party barge. It looks towed. Hey M.R. You have a youtube vid on this to add...

9. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

10. kwhilborn Banned Banned

The first one is a Giant Rubik's Cube (For REAL GIANTS) discovered on an Archaeological dig in Egypt. They used black and 4 square black as colors then as they did not have the Walmart color selection.

My second guess would be the commonly built floating homes that require towing as they lack motors to their waterfront locations. Anybody ever watch "Sleepless in Seattle" (tom Hanks lived in one). The windows will arrive later and be installed once the vessel is safely home, so it is boarded up until then. It likely will be a mostly glass house.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Seeing it sideways though it does look more like a floating workplace of some sort. Possibly a hotel/Condo?

I predict it is a extension of a nearby Google facility and is meant to be a workplace. I would argue for a floating 4 story parking Garage had it not been for the odd angled doorway.

When Google buys its own country they can simply tow their offices to the new port.

EDIT: SOLVED...

Last edited: Nov 2, 2013
  11. jaiowrcj Registered Member

Bailey But

Miss Bikini contest, is globally recognized because the most authoritative and influential beauty contests, has constantly been offered "beauty Oscar" award. Each year, the contest are going to be grand via satellite, network around the globe. The contest Miss Bikini by Universal International Organizing Committee,Bailey Button Triplet Boots, Fujian Sanming City Taining County Peoples Government,cheap boots sale, Daejeon County Peoples Government, Sanming City Tourism Bureau, Hosa International (Hong Kong) Restricted jointly. Taining County, Fujian Province also features a Planet All-natural Heritage Webpage, globe geological parks, national scenic region, national 5A-class tourist attractions as well as other prime brands at household and abroad tourist county, tourism resources sets singularity, diversity, leisure, culture is often a , is definitely the rare one county tourism sources category total domain owner and combined degrees, a higher degree of concentration from the county. Taining, Niyama clear water, mountains Qi Xiu, particularly the "rare within the world of water Danxia", "world class Danxia canyon", "mysterious efficacious Danxia cave culture",/User:Uumslkks#ugg_sale_uk_Thousands_of_Baidu_net_profit_fell_more_than_one, generally known as "China Danxia story starts spot. " Taining greenest province is definitely the countrys most green cities, scenic forest coverage price reached 90%, 95% or even more regional air is the cleanest, much more than 80% of surface water is known as a sort of water, can be a national ecological demonstration counties, National Garden City UN Man and Biosphere Reserve Network members with the unit, is close to nature, Anyang casual "natural oxygen bar", known as the "furthest away in the mundane and spiritual recent" location. Taining is really a thousand years of history and cultural city, county name offered by the Northern Song Zhe emperor, generally known as "Han and Tang town, Song City" reputation, the territory from the national important cultural relics protection units Book Section, Shide Church, may be the most effective preserved southern ,?mod=viewthread&tid=977725&pid=1145818&page=1&extra=page=1#pid1145818, largest of your Ming Dynasty, the ancient creating neighborhood houses, streets, guxiang, ancient houses, ancient, ancient arches everywhere. Breathtaking sources as a way to let the planet know, to share with all the globe, in recent years, Fujian Taining relying on among the list of nine key tourist festivals China Danxia (Taining) Cultural Tourism Festival, the annual organizing organizations, like Taining mountain outdoor sports International Challenge, which includes activities, drastically boost the visibility and reputation of Taining.

12. Mazulu Banned Banned

Apartment prefab.

13. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Google would like to thank all of the psycho conspiracy theorist for the free publicity and advertising on googles new venture.

14. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Google?
    Who are they?