Naked!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Lykan, Jul 2, 2002.

?

See my first message below for the poll question.

1. 1. You wouldn't feel the least bit uncomfortable and would enjoyably take off all of your clothes an

18 vote(s)
    25.7%
  2. 2. You would feel somewhat uncomfortable and self-conscious but would take off all of your clothes a

21 vote(s)
    30.0%
  3. 3. You would feel extremely uncomfortable and self-conscious but would take off all of your clothes

9 vote(s)
    12.9%
  4. 4. You would feel uncomfortable enough that you would say "No thanks..." and leave.

22 vote(s)
    31.4%
  1. bbcboy Recovering christian Registered Senior Member

OOOOH a man with a firm hand. Just what I like

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

me

nic try ripleofdeath. nt mpresd. ttly off.
    let m kno wen ur redy 4 an answr.
    btw u hav an intrstin sn. watds ripleofdeath mean?

a glass full of poison, manure, and toxic waste can not be filled with pure water until it is emptied and cleaned out. knowledge is flavor.

-cs

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

What the heck is that illiterate garbage?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

You pathetic piece of human slime. I hope your mother reads what you have written. Do the human race a favour and jump off a cliff.

8. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

me

luv u 2 adam! tanx!

9. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

hey!! guess what i just did? I just came back in side from my friends pool nippy dippin! no waterfall.. but it was fun!!!!!

10. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

Geez, Nightfall, give an old man a heart attack, eh. *pops his pills*

11. tallest Registered Member

skinny-dipping is not even an option in Scotland! lol

12. bbcboy Recovering christian Registered Senior Member

Mothers saying "Go on ya big jessie"
    That's the fuckin north sea when it gets round the corner.

Billy Connolly Fab scots comedian

13. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

hey nightfall!
    ur sooo cool!

14. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

-sniffs- im b ack home now.. no more pool... guess ill hafta find a waterfall for all of us!

15. ~The_Chosen~ Registered Senior Member

Fun ain't it

It takes alot of courage to get over your sexuality to actually strip butt naked and swim around with your friends or gf.

hell, some guys don't wrestle because they are so self-conscious about their sexuality, some girls like guys that wrestle anyway

16. pplingo Banned Banned

mY PENIS IS MY PASSWORD EJACULATE ME. nOW IF i'M AT AN ORGY AND PEOPLE AREN'T FUCHING, THEN WHAT THE HELL AM i DOIN THERE. sO IF SOMEONE SAYS THAT HE GONNA FLICK ALL THE HOES WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WIT THAT? HUH?

17. Kenshin Guest

i dont understand wut u say.

18. pplingo Banned Banned

lET ME ESS PEE EE ELLE ELLE IT OUT FOR YOU. i LIKE TITTIES AND SO SHOULD YOU. NOW IF YOU GOT NAKED BISTCHS OUT IN THE WATER THEY THERE TO GET A LITTLE SOMPHIN SOMPHIN. I SAWD HOW YOU BOYS BEEN COMMING DOWN ON SOME OF YO PLAYMATES FOR TALKING ABOUT GETTING SOME TANG, BUT THERE AINT NUFFIN WRONG WIT A MAN TRYIN TO GET HIS FREAK ON. FREE R KELLY!!!!!!!

19. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

FREE R KELLY!

20. Xev Registered Senior Member

Please tell me that this thread has been invaded by "MoronBots" and that you are not actually human beings, cool skill and pplingo.

*Xev shudders*

21. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

Okay, now we see that even among a large population, a small number of individuals can drastically alter statistics. In other words, the mere presence of two individuals has lowered the average IQ by maybe 60 points.

You two chaps, please go to your nearest library (that's the big building with lots of books inside) and ask someone there for a dictionary. When you get your hands on one, please research the following words:
    - Tact.
    - Decency.
    - Dignity.
    - Honour.
    - Gentleman.

Perhaps it would help you to consider this: If you had a daughter, would you want her to associate with people like you?

22. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

me

relax adam
    have some grapes

pplingo is my neighbor. i actually reffered him 2 sciforums. i think he can add sum interesting points.

if u c sum probs w his grammar, he totally does it on purpose 4 sum reason, but then agen, dont we all.

gosh i wish i could b as intelligent as u adam! u should run 4 president.

"people like you"

u act like ur so decent and perfect.
    do u actually listen 2 urself wen u speak? or should i say when u write. ur probably completely unaware that the phrase "people like you" is a presuptuous trigger in an argument. it doesnt work. it only makes u end up looking like and arrogant presuptuous donkey.

if i wer 2 judge u the way u seem 2 b judging everybody else, id take 1 look at ur scaryass avatar and wonder what the hell is goin on in this persons head. maybe every father should let his daughter play with u.

is it possible that within all of ur friendly comments to me and within all of ur other posts on the pages of these forums r subtle signs 4 u 2 try 2 prove ur some kind of alpha male?

do u actually believe that u r the type of guy every woman should want 2 marry?

i have seen some of the things u post on various threads, and noticed that the one thing they all have in common is u downgrading others as if u urself was such a great person. even when u speak out in those threads about rape and alpha/beta males, u seem 2 b hinting that u r above all of that. as if all women should love u bcos ur such a great guy.

u have a post downgrading boys hu try 2 impress women by raving about all of their aplhamale qualities, yet just the fact that u hav that post implies that these so called alpha males r nothing but bundles of insecurity while u urself is the true alphamale.

weather that is ur purpose or not, those r the implications that come out of that post. what i get from most of everything u write is some kind of subtle indication that u r so wonderful and better than everybody else. the sad thing is, any intelligent female or male would see right through u.

stop insulting ppols intelligence
    b nice
    maybe ull get some real respect

id love to xev, but i think u hav the ability 2 decide 4 urself.
    thanx 4 the support!

23. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

My, my, look who's talking! What about showing some respect, to begin with...

Yep!