Narcissist science forum control

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Spencer666, Jan 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

if it is free and you are offering it ...

if i wanted to pick your brain, i probably would have given up a long time ago.

instead i am curious like watching a dvd to see where you lead this thread.
    like watching TV.

G reasing
    S ausage
    R egular

i would be amazed if you could build a fighter jet by yourself
    i would not be amazed if you could build a house by yourself(i would be VERY impressed but i would not think it impossible)

you would need to have the abilities of advanced engineering & physics to be able to build an anti-gravity device IF such technology were possible
    and more is the point, you would be highly UNLIKELY to be able to build it by yourself.

trolls are either narcissists or sociopaths or a combination of both(or children in adults bodys)

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Moderator note: Spencer666 has been permanently banned from sciforums for trolling. (The reasons go beyond what has been posted in this thread.)

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Notice the deliberately inflammatory nature of this post.
    Notice how no argument or evidence is offered in support of the accusation.
    Notice the attempt to rile up members by personally insulting them.

Notice the introduction of a vague and ill-expressed idea, in an attempt to immediately divert the conversation onto one of many time-wasting strands, in which the troll contributes virtually nothing other than the unsupported opening claim.

Note the careful lie, alluding to reading that the troll has not done, about things that nobody has ever claimed.

Notice how the troll demands explanations from others, while never offering any of his own.

Notice the trollbait.

More trollbait.

Notice the reference to a non-existent acronym of the troll's own invention. The aim is to waste everybody's time.

There's little point in reading further through the thread.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.