Neutral Cosmic Emanations Theory

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by TruthSeeker, Mar 30, 2002.

1. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

In other words: God theory.

This theory explains how the Universe works, how God influences the Universe and how we perceive it. It also links Christianism and Taoism together.

The theory is based on the philosophy of Reality Perspective.

The Reality Perspective Philosophy

Philosophy that states that a reality has different values and meanings for different people depending on their momentum perspective, life experience, beliefs and their way to deal with their life.

This Background influence them to see a situation as good or bad depending on their perspective. What someone see as good, other might see as bad.

In the Bible, the background and the dualist illusion is illustrated in the Tree of Conscience (what I call Reality) and the Truth is illustrated in the Tree of Life (what I call... Truth).

The Theory

God is Truth. Truth is neutral. Then, what makes something good or bad is a difference of perspective. God's emanations are neutral. We perceive them as two opposites. The dualist world is an illusion. What we perceive as reality is just our interpretation. To see the Truth one have to look deep inside oneself, beyond one's experiences. Once you start do that, you became a TruthSeeker.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Devil is illusion. It's our dualist world. God gives us neutral things, but the Devil turn them into an illusion which creates a differentiation between the opposites. In other words, when you know good, you know bad too. And when you know bad, you know good too. One can't exist without each other. They co-exist to form an illusion that we call reality.

What I call Reality is just a perception of the Truth.
    Truth is a Collective Reality, a Reality for everyone.

People all over the forums ask me: what do you mean by follow my Heart? What do you mean by believing in my Heart? Simply this:

God is in your Heart.
    Devil is in your mind.

In other words:
    Truth is in your Essence.
    Illusion is in your mind.

Some may ask: What do you call Essence?
    I call it the core of your being. You without the judgment of your background.
    I could cite scriptures here, but since it's in the Philosophy Forums, I won't (unless someone asks for...).

Here are some diagrams...

:
    ........God......................Tao................Zen..............Truth
    ...........|.........................|....................|...................|
    ........Devil...................Dualism..........Illusion...........Reality
    ......../......\................/......\..................|..................|
    good........bad.......white........black....opposites......opposites

Ok... I can't resist... I have to post a scripture...

1 Corinthians 13:12:

"12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known."

Here, you see clearly the conception of looking for the Truth but don't see it. God, the Truth, can see us. But we can't see Him.

Love,
    Nelson