New Age Dawning

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by sherreece, Jan 24, 2000.

1. sherreece Registered Member

New Age Dawning (Millennium) the new CD by Sherreece is now playing on MP3.COM

Link http://www.mp3.com/sherreece

This is not the beginning of the end. It is the end of the beginning. A new age is dawning. There will be a new conscienceness. The Physical and the Spiritual will become one. A message will be sent. There will be an awakening. Not everyone will receive the message. Not everyone who receives the message will be awakened.

Those that do will find their lives changed. They will examine their personal experiences. They will assess their relationships. They will come face to face with their own mortality. They shall seek enlightenment.

Some will find strength from within. Others will not. The enlightened will move ahead into tomorrow. The others will be left behind.

Enlightenment is the key to the future.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Peter Dolan Registered Senior Member

This sounds reminiscent of the late sixties with the dawning of the "Age of Aquarius" and such. I can't remember that far back, but then again, people who can remember the sixties weren't "really" there i.e. they weren't "tuned in." Well, I can't see what lies ahead so I won't play the part of the blind leading the blind. Who knows what tomorrow brings, right? If enlightenment does come though, I hope it doesn't catch me asleep.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.