New Earth Compostion

Discussion in 'Earth Science' started by DwayneD.L.Rabon, Oct 18, 2007.

1. draqon Banned Banned

Dwayne...were do you get these facts of yours?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Straight out of his own head - with nothing at all to support the nonsense he posts here. It's nothing but imagination - and very poor imagination at that.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Enmos Valued Senior Member

No this is beyond cool, it's moronic..

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

I will take it that someone disagrees with the new compostion of the earth, As i said earlier i think it is a very good exsplaination of the current earth, and what is found on
    the earths surface.
    The compostion of the earth was calulate by use of the stars and the planets of our solar system and thier terminnation resulting in the formation of neturons,protons and electrons, including subatomic particles. The local group of stars in thier relation to existance of mass forming earth .

The rarest element has changed from europium to uranium, the second rarest atomic element is Tanatalum, which makes them strategic resoruces.

In this case Plutonium was determined to be more stable that Uranium. those of you that would like to make a comparison of this fact to those of known plutonium use and
    its reported properties can make refference for comparison. My caluclations from the effects of stars determine that plutonium is more stable than uranium as a property, condtion of the periodic chart of elements

DwayneD.L.Rabon

8. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I'm sorry for being rude Dwayne, but you assert lots of unconventional things and then don't back them up.
    And how do you mean new composition ? Has it changed ?

9. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well the compostion of the internal earth has been at debate for a very long time, some have said that the internal compostion can not be determined, and so their have been arguments. The surface compostion of the earth has tested, it is referred to as the abundance of the earths crust. this leaves a limited defintion of the composition of the earth.
    The compostion of the earth that i have listed defines the internal earth compostion and the surface compostion. The abundance of the earths crust as a oxide, as listed by wikipedia below shows a compostion of the earths crust.
    Sio4 59.41%
    Al2O3 15.41%
    CaO 4.9%
    MgO 4.36%
    Na2O 3.55%
    FeO 3.52%
    K2O 2.80%
    Fe2O3 2.63%
    H2O 1.52%
    TiO2 0.60%
    P2O5 0.22%

F.W. Clarke caculated that the earths crust was 47% oxygen, and the above figures of oxides.
    The earths compostion of the earth, that I have listed includes the entire earth internal and surface within the entire earth, the earth is 11.2% oxygen, having a volume of 29,186,327,700 cubic miles. as can be seen the percentage in the earths crust is more than that of the entire earth,mainly because the crust is smaller and because the crust is near the larger deposits of oxygen under the crust. the event that the crust is 47% oxygen, gives affirmation to large deposits of oxygen.In the compostion of the earth that I have provided the earth has a large layer of oxygen and nitrogen which the crust rest upon.( which would result in a crust that is 47% Oxygen).

In the compostion of the earth that I Listed their may be some changes, as a result of the mass and density of earth, which means that a greater tonage may exist to the cubic mile. for example 29,186,327,700 cubic miles of oxygen defines the area in which oxygen exist, normal state. a change in density means that thier is going to be a increase in tonage for oxygen in that area of oxygens normal state.

From the two tables(list) the Compostion of the Earth and the list of Element Abundance in the Earths Crust, a great deal can be learned by making comparisons.

The event that the worlds iron content was equal to the habital land mass of earth, lead to the conculsion that the habital land mass may be a result of formation by the magnetic feild, if the entrie world iron content is located with that land mass.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

10. Donnal Registered Member

Dwayne u one smart cookie
    i saw a movie once bout a fire a very bad one and th eoccupants were still in it to survive they had to open the fridge for air or oxygen there was smoke all round
    ahmm if the ice melts or our fridge dies so to speak what will happen to our planet and not to mention airborne aids in the ice still in its life cycle from billions of years ago and that had bought giant mamoths to their knees what will it do to us

11. draqon Banned Banned

if your fridge melts...oh boy...all those grasy trans-saturated fat foods will go bad...and oh my...what will you do...oh my...

12. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Please don't take this the wrong way Donnal, but are you allergic to punctuation? The lack of it makes your post very hard to read, as you don't know when one sentence stops and another begins.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Donnal Registered Member

is my way i talk u just use ur brain to work an end to the sentance so forth
    and the question was what will happen to the earth not to my sentance nor fridge for that matter dont take it the wrong way ok i was just curious to what will the oxygen levels drop to

14. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

I wasn't trying to insult you...just a friendly suggestion.

15. Enmos Valued Senior Member

If you want to be heard you better punctuate. Just saying..

16. Donnal Registered Member

or are dropping to

17. draqon Banned Banned

Donnal...honey, the problem is not because of the lack of oxygen, the problem is from all the smoke and chemicals released into atmosphere that in turn cause the photons from the sun to not reach the photosynthesis cells within plants of Earth...thus oxygen is made less of. As for fires...they all will die out in time because there is not enough to burn of to cause such oxygen deprivation, which you fear of.

18. Donnal Registered Member

just saying what ...what do u mean i should type like u and have not my own way
    bugger off mate i cant help make mistakes and to they obviously are but realy who cares i mean what is it bout the way u want it and not how anyone else has or does it
    give people a go stop critizing

19. Donnal Registered Member

they say that on tele too and i dont fear of this cause where i am we dont get the dangers of weather change usa and around us does so we have no fear of this happening to us
    only u do

20. Donnal Registered Member

our rainfall has increased our weather has changed for the better yet on tv we see changes all round us our inland has more rain and our sunny summers are less hotter and our winters are less colder is great here in australia yet everywhere else is havoc whys that dragon

21. Donnal Registered Member

where is the smoke and chemicals on our island

22. Donnal Registered Member

where ever u got ur info from obviously doesnt count for others this is why im bloody well curious to what levels of air will youn have knowing we have plenty

23. Donnal Registered Member

i worked out in my head bout a year or two the airborne aids will have been released into the world and strangely enough mosquitos are breeding quite enormously than they have done in the past u calculate the areas around us will be open to the virus my calculations say we wont be harmed by this virus