"NEW" Religion seeking members

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Starman, Jan 14, 2006.

1. QuarkMoon I Registered Senior Member

\

Can't all scripture be refuted by science right now? The moment the religious community lost this debate is the minute they allowed the argument to be about "facts". I don't think the Bible was meant to be non-fiction, but the followers took it as such and have been on a downfall since than. They should have stuck with the argument of spritual healing, relieving fear of what happens after death, moral standards to follow, etc. To try and argue that the Bible contains facts about our world is not the right argument.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

Who among us has lived by the above code or could live it? Who wants to break the first Don't? As our New found Savior Jesus (AKA, Starman) has shown us, we have the potential in all of us. BTW: I might drop the Law of Goverment, John, but that's just me.

But we are creatures of good and evil... Whatcha gonna do.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. QuarkMoon I Registered Senior Member

Not to mention if you steal, you break 6 commandments at once!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Do not Steal
    Do not Murder or Harm others (you are harming who you stole from)
    Do not Break the Law of the Government
    Do Good
    Do Help
    Do Obey the Law of the Government

:m:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

You people need to know that you are arguing against yourself. Are you nothing more than an object. An object is something on which I place my coffee cup.

8. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

97211 97266

That is an interesting point you have brought to the forefront. Do you have a confession, my child?

Last edited: Jan 15, 2006
  9. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

The problem is.... people think that God...

God.. creator of all the universe... must... must,,., must...

be tightly associated with the specific teaching of world religions.

NO....

God is God...

and world religions are mearly pathetic human attempts to understand God.

Do not make the mistake of disbelieveing in a God simply because of the flaws in the religions written by men.

its not Gods fault that we make mistakes... have made mistakes.. and will continue to make mistakes..

we cannot know or understand God, for if one exists, he exists outside our universe and as such is not limited to our universal laws and reality.

that is the problem.

that and that secular Atheists dominate the sciences and push their athiest interpretations of the abundant evidense.....

but in case you dont know..

many... and i do mean many.. dont believe in Big Bang.

http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Cosmology-Big-Bang-Theory.htm

-MT

10. QuarkMoon I Registered Senior Member

LOL, I hope you know I'm not being serious, right? Create any religion you want, have fun!

Finally! Someone I can agree with 100% in this forum. Well put, sir. Deism is the way to go, people.

11. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

Mr quarkmoon... good and thankyou.

there is nothing wrong with the idea and belief in a God..

its only men who mess it all up.

-MT

12. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

13. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

fractals can only hope to understand the energy applied by God in making the universe.....

they cannot tell us a thing about the actual source.. outside our space.

since...

our universal laws and constants do not apply outside our space.

-MT

14. Mythbuster Mushroomed Registered Senior Member

God is bored and we are entertainment(why else would he have created such a humorous race such as our self)
    Adam and eve were boring so god introduced Satan to spice it up and it did.
    God loves seeing all the wars(why else would man-king have so many)
    All natural Disasters are created just because god wanted something interesting to happen.
    Now you have to live an exciting life that god enjoy even for an instance you get into heaven else you get sent to hell for being a really dull person.

Why else would God be watching us?He need large entertainment billions of people at once he watches just to get meager amount of enjoyment with his Godhood.

so live your life to the extreme or be sent to hell for being boring.

15. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

if you had an ant farm..... and you lived forever... and you had time to take part in their evolution....

would you see distaters.. and mass extinctions as a bad thing???

no.. its all part of your plan to cause the evolution of the species into something more.... something more intelegent...

God gives us life and the will to live it... everything else he can leave to design parameters which... by design cause evolution into more and more advanced forms....

and its a good thing.. we owe our existance to such mass extinctions..

and the perception that its bad is only for those that die...

not for those that survive.

AND IT IS ONLY THOSE THAT SURVIVE THAT MAKE UP HISTORY.

-MT

16. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

What I meant was that atheism is threatening organized religion's numbers. As for religious quotes, I'm assuming they'll materialize just like in every post that's contrary to their doctrine(s).

17. JeffTheLearner Registered Senior Member

Well Sir. My point is simple; do you even know the Truth to even start a religion based on Truth? I did not create myself so how does looking in the mirror help, and how would you explain the “presents of God” thing …you know that force most people feel when around True Christians, and Judeans praising God.

P.S. Jesus said, “I’m the Way, the Truth and the life! No one comes to the Father except through me”

18. duendy Registered Senior Member

so you believe the 'medical' people you'd send the persons hearing voices in their heads to are knowing reality do you?

19. Starman Starman Registered Senior Member

Yes, The truth based on Reality. If it is real it is the truth.

If it comes from Isreal it probably is not the Truth.

The only synopsis of God is a feeble attempt by man to answer his questions of what he doesn't understand.

The only reason I instruct those seeking a God to look in the mirror is for the fact that mankind or humans are the creator of God.

The facts and truth of the matter are as follows:

All Gods are Man Made.

Fact number two;

The Faith in Reality Religion has no God, for the basic common sense that our religion is based on the Truth and Reality, not Lies, manipulation and deception.

If you are to believe the lies of Judaism, that choice is yours.

Finally something worth replying to.

20. Starman Starman Registered Senior Member

Quite the contrary. if I understand your garbled question correctly.

People who here voices in their head have psychological problems and should seek immediate medical attention.

Unfortunately in our society people tend to follow such sick individuals who make insane claims of talking to Gods. Some even commit suicide because they just don't get it. And maybe mankind is better off without those type people anyway.

21. Starman Starman Registered Senior Member

Where is the Proof?

22. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

@Starman

Do I sense a kool-aid party somewhere in your new cult's future? Something about ascending to the mothership?

@Mosheh Thezion
    Lets hope your sources are better than that piece of shit pamphlet. What's the author's evidence that prompted the inclusion of "greys" in the bottom left corner. But, more importantly, the author is dead wrong with regard to the evolution of man. We do, indeed, share a common ape ancestor with chimpanzees. And, like all apes, we share a common ancestor with fish. And, like all vertabrates, we share a common ancestor with bacteria.

23. Cyperium I'm always me Valued Senior Member

The religion won't hold.

Reality teaches reality, everything knowable is right in front of us - otherwise hidden until we should find it (for those clever enough to understand). It won't matter if you teach those that hear voices not to follow them, the voices are too powerful that outside advices won't help, it is only if they manage to listen to themselves that they can hope to overcome the voice - or if they realise that they cannot control it and therefor because of fear of lacking control simply lay down until it goes away and at times when they are clear take efforts so that the voice don't come again, or prevent it by recognising when it's about to happen.

You say that you can teach reality better than reality itself?

You say that you can teach morals better than the morals allready within us?

You are a fool.

If you are going to start a religion then at least teach us about what is hidden from us.

Also, nowhere in your "religion" as it is right now and as you have presented it, is there to be found any encouraging for the individual, rather we get the thought that you think we are all "dumbassess" and stupid that can't even breathe without instructions, there are no room for afterthought or insights.

The bible isn't about science, science is about science. The bible is about growth, and the growth of the individual. It teaches trust, love, values, morals, it's about what is 'hidden', what we wouldn't have known without it!

Your religion on the other hand teaches "you have to follow these instructions or else you are stupid and you are stupid because you have to follow these instructions in order to live life". Are you sure it is effective to bully your followers?

Also, religion should give a sense that "this is the right way", which your religion effectivly trashes by instructing us to rely on your way only "as if you were God".

Also, your religion doesn't give any more meaning to my life and don't encourage me to do good things (which religion should), also that teaching of yours "if you ask for God look in the mirror" doesn't help a bit. I know that I'm not God and it is a direct mislead of your followers as you encourage them not to find what they are looking for. Sure the spirit of God is within us, but the mirror reflects only the outside so even through that reasoning your religion doesn't hold.

Though, sure, start a couple of more holidays, it's good to celebrate family also - christianity doesn't say we shouldn't, celebrating life, joy and love are all good things to celebrate (even though we could do that in the local pub as well).