News clips from 9-11-2001 **You can't debunk this**

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Ganymede, Oct 9, 2007.

1. James911 Registered Member

Tell me again ... How much does "Dick Cheney" pay you to do this job?
    Your replies are very hollow, empty of evidence, no physical law can support your claims

Thank God the LAWS of physics do not change

In a few months time, you will all hide back in your holes

Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I'm sorry: was that for Shaman or me?

Also I think you mean "Dick Cheney". Two 'e's.

Do you need the large print to see the screen? Let us know.

I'm sorry my reply was so unsubstantiated that you were unable to refute it in any way.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. James911 Registered Member

This is for those who are genuinely searching for the TRUE
    This is an extended course on the 9/11 events, learn about the following:

1. What is free fall speed.
    2. From 415meters ( the roof of either WTC1 or 2 ), If an object falls through air and the same object falls through steel and concrete. Which one reaches the ground first.
    3. What is the minimum temperature for steel to melt.
    4. Just after the WTC1 & 2 collapsed we saw steel beams cut in an angular shape. Was shape charge used in WTC1 & 2?
    5. Can plane fuel ( Kerosene ) cause steel to melt.
    6. Did dark smoke rise from WTC1 & 2? Dark smoke tell us that the fire is deprived from oxygene. This is called a poor fire. All expert say that this type of fire should and will never melt steel.
    7. Can fire cause a steel building to collapse and disintegrate to the ground.
    8. Did a steel building ever in history collapsed due to fire. ( Look at Windsor building fire - Spain )
    9. Why Building 7 ( a 47 story steel framed building ) collapsed to the ground in 6 seconds, while it wasn't hit by a plane.
    10. Why WTC5 and 6 were heavily damaged, yet they didn't collapse.
    11. What is control demolition.
    12. How steel is cut during control demolition
    13. Does the concrete turn to dust during a control demolition
    14. Did we see huge cloude of DUST during the collapse of WTC1 & WTC2 and WTC7
    15. How buildings collapse in an uncontrolled fashion.
    16. How buildings collapse in a controlled fashion.
    17. When a plane crash, how much debris ( Engines, landing gears, wheels, seats, luggages, plane parts... ) can be found in the crash site.
    18. Why there was no plane debris at the pentagon.
    19. Why until now the Government doesn't want to show us the plane that hit the pentagon, approaching and crashing into the pentagon.

These are documentaries that can help you - Also available to watch free on Youtube and Google video:

911 Mysteries Part 1: Control Demolition
    911 Ripple Effect
    Painful Deceptions
    Loose Change
    911 In plane site

I think this should be enough for you to start your own investigation.
    Good Luck

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I will ask you once, and one time only, James911, to refrain from simply reposting propaganda in avoidance of discussing the issue. Merely repeating the same information over and over again speaks nothing as to its veracity. If you are not able to discuss the issue but insist on cut-and-paste reposts, then the matter must be referred to the appropriate Forum representatives.

Best regards,

GeoffP

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Jesus, I'm not going to waste any more time with James911, he's a moron. Just one thing, bendy steel can keep a building up? If that's so, I'm going to build a tower out of cooked spaghetti.

9. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Or a dog!

Uh...checkmate?

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

How does one measure the falling time of the towers? Some of it never actually reached the bottom. Is there a mark somewhere?

11. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I dunno, the only guesses I've seen are where the track of the falling towers crosses a building or something. Then they guesstimate from there. But I've timed the visible portion of some of them at something like 13 seconds, and not 6 or whatever other nonsense number got cooked up. Even the loose bits don't hit by my guess for about 8 seconds.

12. Bells Staff Member

We got you the first 3 times you posted that on the previous page. There is no need to keep spamming it.

Had you read through this thread, you would have found that your questions had already been answered long ago.

13. USS Athens Very Special Senior Member Valued Senior Member

Note that this news report is from CNN...

14. James911 Registered Member

Watch the videos again and inform yourself more.
    WTC7 was almost undamaged compared to WTC5 & WTC6

15. James911 Registered Member

I am not sure if you did graspe the free fall issue correctely!!! And this is just the first part of the crash course.

You know that a 20,000 tonnes of concrete and steel falling from the height of 415meter ( which is the height of the WTC1 or 2 ) in a vaccume will take 9.2 second to reach the ground. Work it for yourself, the foluma is t = sqrt(2 * distance/g), g is the gravity acceleration = 9.8m/s/s

Now, the same object ( 20,000 tonnes of concrete and steel ) falling through all the floors below, i.e., not through vaccume, but through concrete and steel, took 10 seconds to reach the ground in the case of the south tower.

You can watch it again on Youtube or Google and count it using your stop watch. WTC2 start collapsing....1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10 second. Now the upper floors of the tower reached the ground.

This is exactely what happened on 9/11

This is totally impossible, NO LAW OF PHYSICS CAN SUPPORT THIS, unless other forces were involved during the collapse. And this can only happen during CONTROL DEMOLITION.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  16. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Actually, I have watched the videos several times. It takes longer than you're saying. Also, if it's a free fall, why do the chunks of building falling off the towers fall faster than the towers themselves? Regarding the above formula, show us your math please. Thanks.

17. James911 Registered Member

:bawl:

I can't beleive myself getting to this level.

t = sqrt(2 * distance/g)
    t = sqrt(2 * 415/9.8 )
    t = sqrt( 830 / 9.8 )
    t = sqrt( 84.69 )
    t = 9.2 seconds

Please this is a science and physics phorum, I would expect you to be able to do the above formula yourself. If you can't, then you need to go back to secondary school and do your homework before posting your reply.

18. James911 Registered Member

Please this is a poll....

I ask everyone who reads this thread to go and watch the south tower falling and time using a stop watch and give us their timing.

I guess this is fair to say.

19. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

WTC7 was far from undamaged. The top of WTC1 collided with it.
    http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc7_hit_by_debris_.html

See the large gash on the south face. That wasn't there beforehand.
    http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/wtc7damagecomposite.jpg/wtc7damagecomposite-full.jpg

Perhaps it wouldn't have collapsed had it not burned for seven hours.

So there is plenty of evidence for WTC7 falling due to damage and fire. There is zero evidence for it collapsing due to a controlled explosion.

20. James911 Registered Member

Your picture proove nothing.

Well done ... This pictiure is photoshoped.

Doddgy evidence, you are massaging the pictures.

Get it right and stop distorting the facts

We've seen all the pictures and videos.

21. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

The picture shows that part of a skyscraper fell on WTC7.

What about the video then? Also fake?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GEEzHn4tqo

22. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

It is customary when making a claim, James911, to provide proof and evidence of your statements. Please note that this is a science and physics forum (which I note you spelled "phorum"; again, an odd misspellling), so that proof of position is required.

Now, that being said, your information is, sadly, not sufficient. You have not provided a link for the height of the tower, nor even which tower you are referring to. Several, as you may recall, fell on that day.

Actually, if you wish to post a poll on this subject, you must start a separate thread. I wish to inform you, of course, that the mere citing of a poll is recourse to Argument from Popularity, however, rather than the falsifiable demonstration of a workable hypothesis.

I hope your next post will be more complete, detailed, and reflective of sufficient effort on your part for discussion in a scientific forum.

Best wishes,

GeoffP

23. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I have reviewed this video from YouTube. It shows, if the title is any indication, the collapse of WTC1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux1OeHWghVs&feature=related

(See also : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tenants_in_One_World_Trade_Center)

Now, much to the conservative side for James911's theory, the video actually starts well after the collapse has begun. The time of the start of the video (probably 1-2 seconds late) to the point at which I estimate by eye that the top of the building has hit ground lasts about 11 seconds. With the additional 1-2 seconds for the late start of the filming, this would be in the area of 12-14 seconds. This is substantially higher than 9.2 seconds; ergo, the fall of the Towers was not a freefall.

Please also note the separated materials falling beside the Tower at a clearly faster rate, which may in fact be freefall.

Best regards,

GeoffP