Not even the twins support daddy Bush!.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Godless, Feb 24, 2004.

1. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

This funny, I was searching some financial news, and economical stuff, when I stumbled into this when reading about the gay marriage issues of today.

She's no Republican Party girl

First Daughter Barbara Bush may be devoted to her father, but not necessarily to his party.

Recently, a source asked the 21-year-old Barbara if she was a Republican. "She made a funny face and rolled her eyes," reports our snitch. "She said, 'I really wouldn't label myself that.'"

Texas records show that Barbara and her twin, Jenna, voted as Republicans in the 2000 presidential primary. But one source contends the good-time gals "don't buy into the conservative movement. They don't agree with their father's position on environment and other issues."

A White House spokesman declined to comment. But the Bushes might want to tune in to "48 Hours" next month, when it's due to air a story about the President's fun-loving daughters. Word is that the CBS show and other programs have been bidding for footage of Barbara's now-famous hair-swirling dance with Ecuadoran socialite Fabian Basabe at the Feb. 12 party at Viscaya - captured by our Richard Corkery - after Jennifer Nicholson's fashion show. Barbara's parents are said to be vexed by the publicity surrounding the forbidden dance with party boy Basabe.

Her actual boyfriend at Yale "thinks it's all quite funny," says a friend. "He's glad it's not him being splashed across the papers."

Basabe is also enjoying the attention. The 25-year-old gadabout just signed with the Elite modeling agency, whose stable includes First Niece Lauren Bush.

"He's very eager to pose," says a source. "He's even willing to take it all off for the right client, like Gucci or Abercrombie & Fitch."

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/167032p-146062c.html

He can't even convince his party girls to see it his way!.

Godless.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. SpyMoose Secret double agent deer Registered Senior Member

I think exposé’s on the presidents daughters are pretty tasteless. Of course they don’t agree with him, they are his children! He is a bad man who is bad for the country, but being his daughters they wouldn’t possibly disagree with him on those grounds, they are just smart enough to know that all their lives they have had to listen to aged white balding windbags go on and on about "personal accountability" and "those damn hippies" and "values" and naturally they are fed up with that sort of thing, being in the eye of it as it were. Their sentiments don't really mean much about how you should think yourself; it just happens that they do not support the conservative movement for entirely different reasons than an outside observer would.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.