not here to annoy someone ....so here is my question.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by black mask, Aug 10, 2016.

1. The God Valued Senior Member

Why I won't be around in 2025 ? You mean perma banned before that ?

And see when I say that these are integral part of today's cosmogy that means they are accepted mainstream theories, but that need not be the truth.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Who said anything about truth?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Scientific theories as you have been told many many many times, are simply models that match, explain, and predict of effects we observe. This truth you are so obsessed with [probably a throw back to some religiously inspired nonsense] may not really exist, and if the model happens to hit upon what you define as truth, then all well and good: but that is not the objective.
    Some theories are more certain than others......the theory of the evolution of life is of course 100% certain which I'm sure you'll either agree with or ignore.

Others can be classed as "near certain" such as the BB, spacetime expansion, SR and GR and will all be still used within their accepted and acknowledged parameters when 2025, 3025 or 10,000 is reached.
    Others will be modified, changed, as observations are extended and improved upon.

black mask likes this.
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. black mask Registered Member

there are many obvious religion which describe of advance race which we call god and to sum it up there are manuscript on them and also the evidence....or god may be the first being who had consciousness.....because if we start to ask why to every question or how to it....like how does particle came into being....if it was made of something where did that come into being and so on and on.....it proves god exist......

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. The God Valued Senior Member

'Near certain' is oxymoron...

8. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Again most are attuned to the meaning of that phrase...
    https://www.wordnik.com/words/near-certain
    near-certain
    Even assuming the best-case scenario—you pull a Saddam Hussein, escape in the fighting and wind up captured—you're still looking at death after a near-certain conviction.

The proposal faces a near-certain veto in the upper house of Japan's parliament, which is controlled by opposition parties led by the Liberal Democratic Party.

Investors worry as they await word on how the government will structure a near-certain bailout if these loans go bad.

Rather than take this arduous path to near-certain failure, IT companies partner with an old, old "gatekeeper" that has long-established government contracts and sales.
    More at the link my dear friend!

ps: Yet you again fail to address the scientific content and facts in my post.

9. black mask Registered Member

so u don't have a god.if im an oxymoron....

10. The God Valued Senior Member

Paddoboy,

What is your argument in your posts?
    Nil.
    Your, posts in most of the cases, are copy pastes from many sources available on the internet by just typing the few words. And that too without understanding the content inside.

So what do you want me to address ?

I object when you make mis-interpretation of your copy pastes.....then also you clutter the thread.

And my alternative views on cosmology cannot be countered by your references or copy pastes....because I am aware of the issues far more than your level.

For example when I say Dark Matter does not exist or Black Hole does not exist as conceptualized then thats an alternative statement. It is foolish on your part to clutter the thread with links supporting these concepts.

On the other hand, when I say virtual particles are no particles, they are some kind of convenient tools to understand the interactions at QM level. Then I am trying to make a comment on known science, you can counter me by your argument and specific reference with pointers, in case my explanation or understanding is incorrect.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  11. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I do not misinterpret...you do, and that's why near all your stuff ends up in the deep fringes. eg: not realising that GR demands compulsory collapse when Schwarzchild radius is breached or reached...not understanding that all forces including the strong nuclear force are overcome by tidal gravitational effects at and in a BH....many many more
    Now that is certainly an oxymoron!

All my links and references, refute all your unsupported nonsensical pseudoscience.....All!

12. The God Valued Senior Member

#*All my reputable links and references*#

How do you define reputable ? And why do you claim "my"...

13. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

The point is it's your oxymoron, and your nonsense is totally refuted, as was that other poster on another evangelistic mission, until he was shamed into disappearing...I speak of rajesh of course!

You are doing far worse in all respects.

14. The God Valued Senior Member

When you are cornered you start your nonsense...tell me how badly you got screwed by him?

15. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

And I define "reputable"as generally someone who is educated in that discipline to the highest accolades: Although even than there is the odd exception.
    Certainly not some egotistical, unqualified, would be if he could be, burdened by an obvious religious agenda.

16. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I didn't get screwed by him.

I certainly did though help "screw" him along with many others including a professional whom he drove away.
    And I'm not cornered either. My claims have not been rebuffed by the mods nor moved to the fringes.
    That quality belongs to you and rajesh.

17. The God Valued Senior Member

But you have no claims..

Of course my reputable links....are they your claims ?

18. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I have made many claims as opposed to some of your nonsense, but as a lay person, I always support them with links and references.
    While you certainly have claims, they are totally baseless and unsupported.
    "Your right to hold an opinion is not being contested. Your expectation that it be taken seriously is."

19. The God Valued Senior Member

Where does this expectation aspect come from ? I post, what I feel and it hardly matters if anyone on this anonymous pseudonym forum takes seriously or not.

You are too bogged down by likes, ignores, peers, moved to fringes etc. Just chill...

20. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Bingo! I have finally gotten through to you!!!!!

Likes or no likes, I have never taken then seriously as we do have nut bags that use then for other than what they were meant.

Your peers of course again as I constantly tell you, will always be the judge of what you post and whatever credibility you have ever had.
    Your moving to the fringes, obviously is just more pretentious cop out crap, and if you were not concerned about all your claims being moved to the fringes, you would not then have started threads of and about your's truly and mods and admins when those threads have been moved.

You seem incapable of recognising that which totally gives you away and reveals exactly where you are coming from, and the reason for your total lack of credibility, and the reason why some do have you on ignore.