November 8 2016... Sciforums choice

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cluelusshusbund, Jul 27, 2016.

?

Who will you vote for

Poll closed Nov 7, 2016.
  1. Clinton Kaine

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. Trump Pence

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. Other people

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. I choose not to vote

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Not eligible to vote in this election

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

You'r vote will be private.!!!
    You can change you'r vote up until election time.!!!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Why Hitler.???

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

He'll create jobs.

8. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Well if Hitler coud run agan he just might win... but more likely he woud take a lot of votes from Trump an help Clinton win.!!!

9. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Yes but, there still would be the Putin factor.

cluelusshusbund likes this.
  10. wellwisher Banned Banned

My main problem with Hillary and the Democrats is they never take an approach that benefits everyone. They appear to take the approach, that all they need is 50.1% of the vote. They then go about dividing the country down racial, sexual and other lines, with fear and the promise of freebies, until they get the numbers. They use the carrot and stick, with the evil other 49.9% getting to pay, thereby perpetuating division. Their base does not see the cause and affect since they only see freebies and are blinded by the induced fear.

Obama doubled the national debt to nearly $18 trillion, with little to show for it in terms of the long term solutions for all those problems, that need promised freebies. The problem is never solved no matter how much money is thrown at the problem; 50 year war on poverty, because the goal is not to solve the problem, but to maintain a strategy of division and dependency for votes.

Trump is running under a platform of national security and economic growth, both of which benefit all and not just his version of the 51% of the votes he needs. A safe country, with plenty of new jobs benefits everyone, since a free market is blind to everything but the best talent. More jobs means money in more people's pockets, from both parties. It also means employer provided health insurance and retirement pensions all of which help solve social problems that need to be addressed, which the democrats prefer not solve, since they would lose control over their division strategy.

The hacked DNC server is a good illustration of what I have been saying all along. It shows how the Democrats are not so honorable as their base seems to believe. They work hard to make a rigged the system, while pretending to be fair and caring; two faced con artists. The e-mails also showed how they control the liberal media, which acts like a propaganda wing, while being called the press, to maintain freedom of the press exemptions. Once caught red handed, they don't say I am sorry, but try to deflect their own seedy underbelly with an attack the messenger narrative. The hacker is the problem and not the fact that the hacker exposed the dark side of the democratic party. It is part of their deceptive blame game for dividing people.

Even if the Russians hacked the DNC server, shouldn't the party of compassion be held accountable for being treacherous? Or does their base support know their party leaders are a bunch of thieves and con artists, but don't care, as long as they get their freebies? If you have thieves and con artists in the neighborhood, stealing and extorting, but they give you a small share, do you look the other way?

What is going to be interesting is if it was the Russians, then it makes sense they have also hacked Hillary's server, since it was private and off the more secure grid. It was a sitting duck, which is why you don't do that at her level as secretary of state. But Hillary needed privacy for all the behind the scenes scams and cons she did not want anyone to see. One might expect to see juicy information from Hillary's server, released in the months ahead.

I can see Putin involved, but I believe he is acting in the best interests of his own country. He does not want an unstable and debt ridden USA, led by the rigged party of division, deception and extortion. The USA is the last superpower, and a large wounded animal can be dangerous. He would refer a US movement back toward economic health and stability, since this will be a world wide stabilizing factor. China is getting strong and they are next door neighbors with Russia. They need the USA as a strong and stable friend, not a bunch of con artists trying to rig the national scene in ways that divide and extort, while calling it charity.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  11. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

The main problem with Trump is that he is a bold faced liar, spouts racism, is a narcissistic sociopath and his idea of a "detailed policy plan" is to state vaguely "this is going to be UGE".

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Ivan Seeking Registered Senior Member

One can only conclude that about 40% of this country is insane. Not good people to say the least.

Compared to Trump, no one should have a problem with Hillary.

joepistole likes this.
  13. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

So far Turmp an Clinton are neck an neck in the Sciforums poll just like in the national polls... but i expect that to change soon -- after Trumps recent encouragement for Putin to turn over Clintons 30 thousand deleted emails to the FBI.!!!
    Yep... after Trumps public request to Russia for help aganst his political opponent... i predict that the polls will reflect at least a 5 pont boost in his favor.!!!

14. Ivan Seeking Registered Senior Member

If so it shows just how uninformed and naïve so many Americans have become. I expect Hillary is going to skew him in the debates. The man is completely ignorant on real issues, openly cuddles up to dictators, and asks them to help him get elected!

15. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

So far... the more odious Trumps remarks have become the more his popularity has grown.!!!

16. Ivan Seeking Registered Senior Member

Yeah, it supports his claim that there is no such a thing as bad publicity. Americans predisposed to one-line solutions are thrilled by his tweets. Hopefully Hillary will get a nice bump from the convention. But I really expect her to show him for the fool he is in the debates. She is way out of his league and it will show.

17. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

This is my conclusion too.

I am not half so terrified of
    - one arrogant unskilled guy who will come and go in time
    as I am of
    - a hundred million Americans who think this is a good idea. They will still be here after the election, and for many years to come.

Ivan Seeking likes this.
  18. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Certainly, but will Americans even notice? They seem to prefer bluster over content.

Ivan Seeking likes this.
  19. sculptor Valued Senior Member

email From:JakeSullivan

leadership/ownership/stewardship of this country's libya policy from start to finish, let me know what you think. toria, who else might be able to add to this?
    Secretary Clinton's leadership on Libya HRC has been a critical voice on Libya in administration deliberations, at NATO, and in contact group meetings — as well as the public face of the U.S. effort in Libya. She was instrumental in securing the authorization, building the coalition, and tightening the noose around Qadhafi and his regime.

Really great job on Libya if the goal was to force people to live in fear of warlords in a dysfunctional country.
    You go girl.
    This is what she could do for us or some other country?

20. Ivan Seeking Registered Senior Member

Yes, my opinion of this country has declined significantly. What gets me is that we endured decades of the threat of total nuclear annihilation and never sold out. In fact, we would have defined people like Trump to be the enemy [and he still is!!!]. Now these cowards, mainly older white men, would sell out for fear of a bunch of thugs with guns... and lofty promises from a known con man.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  21. Ivan Seeking Registered Senior Member

don't matter. You don't elect a sociopath and a man who openly proclaims his desire to be tyrannical; who wipes his ass with the Constitution and shuns human decency.

Please tell me you are better than that. Tell me we are still better than Putin's America.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

20/20 hindsight. It was actually a perfect example of overthrowing a dictator and terrorist without many casualties on our side. What are we supposed to do, colonize another African nation? Like that works out either. I guess you have to be careful who you get rid of, the next guy could be worse. We thought Bush was bad, but now there's Trump.