NSA Illegal Wiretaps? Who'da thunk it?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tiassa, Apr 17, 2009.

1. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

How so?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

more than the two of you combined thank you very much.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

I'm not scrambling. You asked where was it proven so I told you.
    The only thing juvinile here is your tendency to lie out your ass.

Of course you hold them in low regard. They routinely make you look like a fool

Not doing anything to save face for I have done nothing to need to save face.
    As I have told you many a time. I see no point in wasting my time in doing so when you have a proven track record of dismissing anything that disagrees with just like your retarded rightie buddy buffalo.

Gotcha your not playing at at being stupid its just you.

I use the words argue and debate interchangeably
    What the point me tiassa and ice all did that in the last wiretapping thread. You just dismissed it out of hand. Why should I do it again when your just going to dismiss it out of hand again?

once again you fail to put 2 and 2 together. You demand for me to prove my point despite the fact your just going to ignore it. I am not going to waste my time constructing an argument when its not even going to be looked at.

I'm not ignoring shit. I have tried to be reasonable with you. The legal precedents are irrelevant. You can't just go phishing willy nilly, ITS ILLEGAL. Thats what they were doing. Despite your attempts to pretend its something complicated its not.
    Yes because arguing the point that the government with out a warrant can't legally look at your phone calls is me not understanding the legal system works.

I'm sorry you seem to have mistaken me for some who gives a fuck about what you think.

actually its an apt analogy. Your the one who hasn't a clue.

first off after it being established that we were talking about the branches my use of the word executive should have been picked as referring to the branch. Secondly my subject and verb were in agreement. Even if your idea of my use of fucking up with the use of the word executive the subject and verb were still in agreement.

The analogy was do reference to Nixon's ideas of the power of the executive branch.

first off that doesn't refute what I'm saying. There are 2 points were you could say there is a switch. Where a fiber is broken up into its component fibers and where those smaller fibers run into the machines. Their tapping the big fiber. People who DID the work to get the taps to work have come out and said this.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.