Nuthin since Nine Eleven: So Let's Stay the Course, America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hypewaders, Sep 14, 2007.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Its a good thing your campfire stories are not considered evidence:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

SAM, these are not camp fire stories, no camp fire's in sight, personel contact with friends that have no reason to lie about the experence.

BALTIMORE SUN
    Human smugglers and drug smugglers battle for the best routes, and the coyotes fight each other over groups of immigrants, who pay steep prices for their ...
    http://www.smfws.com/art1222006.htm

Smugglers of Illegal Aliens Gunning for Each Other Near Mexican Border
    (CNSNews.com) - The sight of rival gangs shooting at each other is hardly unique in ... Coyotes (smugglers) average $1500 for each immigrant," Flake said. ...
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1016691/posts

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2003/12/3/191837.shtml

Smugglers Raise Stakes Along Border - CA Political News by Stephen ...
    Rival alien and drug smugglers on the U.S.-Mexico border are targeting each other in a wave of escalating violence to win control of smuggling corridors ...
    http://capoliticalnews.com/s/spip.php?article123

Mexican Troops Kidnap Texas Family?
    Jon E. Dougherty
    Thursday, Dec. 4, 2003
    As many as eight armed Mexican soldiers crossed the border near a tiny Texas hamlet and kidnapped an American family of five last week, and are still holding one of them, sources tell NewsMax.

As for the settlement that the U.S. Government made, if I had been President I would have told Mexico to pound sand, and the International Incident be Dammed, I would tell the President of Mexico to solve the problems on his side of the Borders before trying to tell us, the U.S. how to solve our problems on our side of the border, I would tell Mr., Fox to clean up the drug problems on his side of the border, and maybe if the shootings from his side of the border stopped, then maybe our troops wouldn't need to shoot at his side of the border.

ps; All incidents were reported to the police.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Anything to justify the killing of an Hispanic, eh?

Pathetic.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

This is the view from where the Marine stood when firing the fatal shot.
    The black arrow drawn on this photo points to a person standing
    in the same place where Esequiel was standing when shot.
    It is worth remembering that the marines were dressed in full-combat
    camouflage with high-powered assault rifles, in contrast to Esequiel's
    ordinary clothing and old .22 rifle. Photo courtesy of Steve Bunch.
    (via DPFT.org)

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, he learned what happens when you shoot a gun at a Marine!

Bet he learned the lesson so well that he'll never, ever, do that again!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Baron Max

8. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

First rule of safe fire arms handling don't point guns at other people, and really don't pull the trigger and fire at them, and a question, several shots were taken at the marines, it wasn't one shot, but several.

Again shooting to scare away a predator? now just how noisy is a predator? if they want to eat? not very noisy at all, in fact so quite that you don't hear them approach, in every situation, I have made visual contact with a predator before I have heard them, movement attracts notice before sound is a factor.

9. Echo3Romeo One man wolfpack Registered Senior Member

Which one person made the foolish decision, there? The people involved in the shooting, or the policymakers who deployed Marines to do the job of the Border Patrol and ended up regretting the consequences?

10. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Selection #2, the friggin politicians love to send the military to do a job, and when they do their job, stick them in the grinder for doing their job.

11. countezero Registered Senior Member

I have no problem with the military watching or protecting our borders. Such a task is one of the original missions of the military as an institution.