Off-topic nonsense extracted from "Developing equation for fictional force created by rotation"

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Beaconator, Aug 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

You actually believe that careful selection of assertions amounts to 'evisceration'? Delusional.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ultron Registered Senior Member

I dont know if you are joking with the pie and Einstein gravitational constant. If it is Pi aka

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

and Newtons gravitational constant or Einstein cosmological constant than it would look like remotely possibly real.

But I think in the equation for the geometrical solution I seek is no need for any constant. Except maybe Pi.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

• Please don't post nonsense to sciforums.
    You did say it was fictional. And on that note I’m definitely not the best with equations. I will caution you that I know pi is at the heart of every equation because there are no straight lines in nature and something to do with pi N equaling factorial !

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Moderator note: Beaconator has been warned for trolling.

Due to accumulated warning points, he will be taking some more time out from sciforums.

Essentially all of his posts to this thread are time-waster distractions. He has previously been warned about his behaviour on the forum, but never quite seems to get the message. A permanent ban seems very likely if things do not change.

origin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.