Off topic posts from "mysterious property of light."

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by RealityCheck, Nov 14, 2012.

1. brucep Valued Senior Member

\
    You're saying Dr. Mansker is the guy who just got permanently banned? Prove it. You just revealed that the request for a 'wager' was a set up. Internet punk. Providing a copy of a degree won't prove Dr. Mansker is the guy who just got permanently banned at SciForum. Maybe the degree says this guy is also known as wliminex at SciForums? If it is him then I apologize for thinking he is lying about credentials. Shocking to think he could be a PHD in Geology and so clueless about the scientific method. That much we know for sure based on his comments.

This started over Reality Check asking the mods to provide proof that wliminex is not a PHD as he claimed. That wasn't even what he was banned for. That's how Reality Check trolls [oh I mean rolls]. Been there done that. It could go on forever. 'I'm out

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. RealityCheck Banned Banned

duplicated. removed.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. RealityCheck Banned Banned

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kwhilborn Banned Banned

@ Read-only,
    Any hypothesis is woo until it becomes "Brick"(reference to earlier post)/science. It's common sense. I wasn't writing in code. It is impossible to argue this because no hypothesis is science yet. I'm sure you will try again however.

8. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Considering how you continue to display your critical lack of understanding science, I'd just say this post of yours simply underscores that fact. I don't need to try again - you're doing a good job of discrediting yourself without help from anyone.

9. prometheus viva voce! Registered Senior Member

I found this too, but it certainly does not prove that the user wliminex was the human William Mansker.

10. prometheus viva voce! Registered Senior Member

Your "hypotheses" are not built on any current and experimentally verified bricks.

11. RealityCheck Banned Banned

Can't you ever get anything straight because of your biased reading and prejudicial spinning?

First off, I asked Read-Only (not a mod) to support his statement that wlminex's CV was 'fake'.

And second, I never suggested in any way that wlminex's ban had anything to do with his CV.

Can you please stop your malicious and misplaced trolling based on YOUR misapprehension of the facts? Thanks.

What spam? rpenner kept on distorting and destroying the record and I re-instated it as best I could despite his banning me and his unconscionable determined campaign to cover up. Read my reply to brucep's equally maliciously false characterization of my campaign to repost the true facts in the face of ADMITTED abuse of power by one who would then try to cover up. Get a conscience, troll.

PS: prometheus, everyone: You are all reminded that this site (especially the "alternative" section) is a PRELIMINARY EXPLORATIVE DISCUSSION site, not a professional peer review journal/process. New ideas may be whacky to you, but may contain something which may be of use in the cogitations/reviews of others perspectives. The synergy of open discourse is important. Naturally all supernatural and metaphysical items should have their own section specifically, but I found wlminex's and many other posters' ideas/takes on many aspects which are not yet settled in science to be provocative to further deep thought. Just because you may think and act certain that you 'know all the answers' already, it does not mean everyone and everything which seems 'odd' is not of value to others who like to hear left-field contributions as long as they are polite and the discussion will proceed to fruition in its own good time. Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  12. RJBeery Natural Philosopher Valued Senior Member

https://sites.google.com/site/manskercablejig/
    Go to the site above and look at the email address. William L Mansker, INEX makes the acronym wlminex. The dude has a PHD, and his impressive CV deserves respect even if you don't like his Physics.

13. RealityCheck Banned Banned

Good work, RJ! Kudos.

PS: If you're reading this, wlminex: Hi and good luck from all those here who don't have any personal axe to grind! Cheers!

14. brucep Valued Senior Member

Having a PHD and making a fool of yourself over the internet isn't getting respect from me. I also don't have much respect for folks who want to make a wager when they think they know the result in advance.

15. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

NOW you've done good!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

And I'll keep my word: To wlminex and anyone else I've offended in this matter. I hereby admit I was was WRONG and apologize for having called his credentials fake.

16. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Again I have replied to your post ( with a full apology as promised) and yet again it has been trapped by that VERY stupid "approval" pool !! I may very well go back into my namesake mode (reading only) until SOMEONE with some *real* skills corrects this buggy software!!!

17. RJBeery Natural Philosopher Valued Senior Member

No, I did not "know" wlminex was a PHD beyond the fact that his CV claimed he was when I challenged you guys to a wager. But talk about a moment of truth to reveal true character...I tip my hat to you, Read-Only.

18. RealityCheck Banned Banned

Re RJ's above closing comment acknowledging and praising Read-Only's demonstrated character in this matter:

Seconded!

You're ok! Thanks for restoring my faith in the science and humanity of yet another genuine member of this board, R-O. Kudos!

19. kwhilborn Banned Banned

@ Read-Only,
    Nice to see. I also apologize for being harsh on this subject, but rarely have I seen anyone reverse stance on sciforums. I hope Wlminex was able to view this as this likely contributed to his ban. The property of light thread was his last post, and I have one less person on my friends list. Nobody likes to be called a liar, and I hope the apology got to the right person.

Kudos to Read Only for being a stand-up guy in the end, and thanks to RJBEERY for his resolve in solving the matter. I maintain that others involved in this disgrace should be ashamed and still feel my children behave better.

Good luck Wlminex

20. brucep Valued Senior Member

I think you did know.

21. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Thank you, RJ, I truly appreciate that.

Seriously - I *am* an honest and trustworthy fellow. The only problem I have here is when people post completely nutty stuff (like he did) and I feel compelled to call them out about it. Also, my mistake was driven by the fact that I've never before seen anyone with a PhD actually not just go into the fringe but even beyond!

22. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Just as I said to RJ, thanks - I *do* appreciate it.

Please read my response to RJ, as it explains what lead me to reach that wrong conclusion.

23. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Sorry - once again this buggy software caused a double post.