On American Appeasement

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tiassa, Apr 29, 2017.

1. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I can call myself what ever I want can I not?

Lets go over the fundamental oppression logic again: If group X is on average doing better then group Y it is because group X has or is presently oppressing group Y.
    So...
    Leadership position tend to be male dominate, ergo men are oppressing women.
    Blacks are disproportionately poorer than whites in american, ergo whites are oppressing blacks.
    Jews are disproportionately richer then everyone else ergo jews are oppressing everyone else... Oh wait that last one is not right, that is antisemitism, but the other ones are totally true and correct, right?

Tiassa and Bells have no problem calling people names, despite the fact that the same exact logic is used between them and white nationalist, merely switch "jews" for "white male".

Excuse me how many names have Tiassa and Bells called me? They constantly slander my character and all I do is point out they backed/choose the wrong canidate, who could not even win against a talking pig boar, a blatantly moronic huckster... or is that fantasy?

Oh do provide examples.

Oh so she is president now? yes of course we know it was the electoral college, but apparently she did not know it was the electoral college, she did not even campaign in some of those states! I would love to have gotten ride of the electoral college, but that is the system we have and she of all people should have known that and campaigned according. The Blue Wall fell, it fell because lower class whites were not sold economic policies for the their future, for Hillary Clinton campaigned less on policy then even Donald Trump!
    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/3/8/14848636/hillary-clinton-tv-ads

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Bullshit. That's a wingnut propaganda meme. You post that kind of stuff continually. When you continually post wingnut propaganda as your arguments, continually link to it as supporting "evidence", and never acknowledge what's wrong with it, what are we supposed to think?
    And others can evaluate your self-labeling according to your posting, as illustrated.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Certainly - you can SAY whatever you want.

That doesn't mean you are free from the repercussions of doing so.

Much the same, I can walk into a Black Panthers meeting and go "What up my Negros!" - the only thing stopping me is that I rather prefer living (well... that, and I'm not THAT much of a jackass).

Last I checked, "white males" weren't systematically hunted down and slaughtered. Then again, last I checked, "white male" isn't exactly a descriptive group - it's like the folks that complain about "Black History Month" and say there isn't a "White History Month" - simple - I'd wager nearly all White (Caucasian) folks could, with some effort, track their lineage back several generations and figure out what their actual heritage is... what their cultural background is.

Many black folks cannot past a certain point, because that cultural background and heritage was stolen from them when they were sold into slavery, shipped off from their homeland, and kept under the thumb of their owners for, sometimes, generations. All they have LEFT is that "they are black", because they cannot actually trace their history anywhere beyond that (because, lets face it, a lot of people trading in other human lives didn't keep much of a paper trail regarding pedigree and the like).

So, no - merely switching "jew" for "white male"... that doesn't work, and nobody is buying that pathetic excuse.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

In the terms of Tiassa this is a "non sequitur derived from your pretense of ignorance" First of all, name me the what rights whites are given TODAY that minorities are not? Name me the solutions you want to implement. No the problem is when poor whites say "what about us" and people like you tell them to shut up and check their privilege they go and vote for trump instead. Now you agree we can do more then one thing at once riiigggghhttt? Ok then why can't we not campaign on economic justice to get back the white vote and also do what ever it is you want for racial inequality as well? You are the one telling me we can't campaign on that because it ignores racism and sexism! I have stated for sometime now if you want your racial and sexual justice, go ahead, name me a fix, unisex restrooms, I'm totally for that, end police brutality, totally for that, promote women in stem, sure have no problem, heck I won't even ask you to promote women in coal mining in exchange... just don't get in the way of campaigning on economic justice or else we LOSE EVERYTHING.

Again your strawman, not mine. I pointing out that we have millions of poor whites, what inequality is holding them down (or do you think they are just stupid and lazy?) what policy do you have for them, how do we get their vote, you can't just target blacks and expect to win an election, fuck not even in South Africa!

Jesus fuck, there are more poor whites in sheer numbers then any other demograpic clearly what ever special help they recive is NOT WORKING, and you want to extend that failed system to all other minorities. How about a NEW SYSTEM, how about a basic income garentee? How about free higher education?

Question: do you think black people don't get social security? they don't get welfare? Your argument is if we build it, it will be racists, so lets not build it, fuck EVERYONE. Ok do you have a problem with Universal Healthcare, or will that be too racist and sexist? Can't campaign on universal healthcare because that would not fix these systemic problems, ergo fuck it, lets lose to the republicans.

Your telling me they are forced to get themselves a human slave?

Did it occur to you the men are forced into a role too, do you think unmarried men are look upon well in japan?

Again what do you think society expect smen to do? Do you think society only expects things of women?

The women are working more and more in japan, and the men are working less and less, what is your point,

You think men willing choose a system where they slave for a women, give her all the money and she gives him an allowance in return?

I can imagine the elders of the patriarchy in a japan coming together: "Ok we need a society that benefits men above women, ok so here is the plan, we will work our asses off, give all our earnings to the women, sound good guys? ok great, done, shalom." "Excuse me what if women don't want that?" "well then she is weird, harrass her" "Ok but what if I don't want to slave for a women" "Well then your a loser, not a real man, go jack off on anime figurines" "But I want a women, not an anime figurine!" "Hey either get use to anime figurines or slave for women, this is the system we choose." "wait wait wait, why don't we just enslave the women instead, we stay home, they work for us, would that not be a society to our benefit above women?" "that idea... is so stupid! Guards cut off his balls!"

8. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Ok then, so women are weak and devoid of agency, that is what you are saying, you are literally saying men have the power to dictate social terms, and women do not, and that they just happen to dictate terms such that women are protected for, cared for while the men slave and fight to the death for the women. Ok once again, why did the patriarchy not choose to put women in the coals mines, tell women it was their duty as women to fight and die for country, go, I stay with the kids?

Look I don't want the traditional lifestyles anymore then you, I want you to make your own money and be responsible for yourself, but something tells me on average women want both independence AND a human slave, and if they had to choose, like in the past before birth control, before modern jobs, they would choose human slave over independence.

So here is my counter to patriarchy theory: women are not weak, they do have agency, and throughout human history they told men "you will do things for me, you will die for me if need be or I will not love you or have sex with you" and the men said "Ok fine, anything for love and sex, but I get to be boss though" and the women said "as long you protect me and care for me you can be boss, frankly the stronger and tougher you are the more I'm turned on". Now that was the average men and average women, the people outside the norm, the women that wanted to be independent and did not want no man, ended up witchs burned on stake or as spinster shunned by society, and the man that did not want to slave for women, well they were perpetually single or were lynched as a faggots. And so it was until modern technology allowed for a more egalitarian world, none the less the average woman prefers a man to slave for her, and the average man prefers to slave for a woman, this is a product of evolution (since people outside the norm did not breed well) hence why we see fewer women in leadership position, more men mining coal, now they are not forced into those position anymore, sure there is still some bigots and some harassment, but that is not systematic anymore, there is no longer a moral emphasis on being the norm, gays can marry now, women can get a job, men can jerk off on anime figurines... well ok sure there are still some people that look down upon those sort of things, they are tradcons, and we are trying to keep them from having political power, and failing at it because of people like you.

Today a woman can marry a house husband while she works >60 hours a week, it is just ON AVERAGE, without moral emphasis, she is going to prefer the opposite arrangement, that is just evolution (which is amoral by the way), and any man that prefers that arrangement, well he better get use to anime figurines, because there are not very many women that will take that deal.

Yeah and? Why do you think that is?

yeah ok so you think a man that cries, that says "I got chronic depression I can't work" do you think women go for that? Do you think throughout all of human history, women said "I will take any man really, even a man that is weak, effeminate and cries alot, in fact I prefer that, I totally don't want a strong stoic man that will protect me, god dam if it only was not for all these men killing off the effeminate, weak, useless ones, I totally would go for that"?
    Do you think women that preferred such men bred well? Lets look at it another way, lets look are more distinct tournament species, do you think the peahen says to her self "I could go for any peacock really, he does not need long elaborate plumage" now there is no moral reasons the peacock needs the plumage, he just won't get laid if he does not have it.

You should read "Yanomamo: The Fierce People" in it when it comes time for this near prehistoric tribe in the amazon rain forest to go make tribal warefare, it is not the men that are yelling at men to "be a man and go kill them!"

No, no I don't, I mean yeah sure some men do that, but to say women don't, that women were not speaking in the ears of their husbands "you better not be working with no husband stealing slut" but to say women had no say in any of this... wait I get it now, you not only think women are weak, devoid of agency but are also not human but rather angelic beings devoid of evil selfish thoughts and schemes?

here is my theory: women are people, and people are talking apes filled with desires and impulses, on averaged dictated by evolution, but individuals vary, sometimes alot.

I did not just jump into that sexist trope, that is your strawman. I do not believe it is morally righteous for women to stay home with the kids instead of going into combat, it is just women on average would choose to stay home with the kids instead of going into combat. Once again I'm not saying it is moral that the peahen chooses peacocks with elerebrate plumage, she just does.

There are have been many societies throughout human history that allowed women into combat roles, they just did not breed well, societies with more fixed gender roles where men did all the fighting and dying tended to breed better, heck to this day backwards societies, opposed to modern egalitarianism, breed really well while modern egalitarian societies don't bred well, because women can choose birthcontrol over babies. Now is this moral? Well in today world where 2.6 babies are born ever second and there are 7.5 billion of us, ever growing, ever testing the carriage capacity of this planet: yes I applaud women choosing their freedom over being rodents, now will women on average choose to have babies because, biology, "that clock is ticking", yes, but they will have far few babies and that is a very good thing,

How many men were allowed to watch the children? Do you honestly believe men had a choice, How many men do you think turned around and said "yeah honey I was thinking about it, how about you come out here and protect the family while I stay in there with the kids" do you think she said "Oh yes your the man I'm just a girl, hehe" or do you think she said "Be a man, your no man unless you get out there!"

Now there are animals where the female basically said (or grunted) that she would be independent, she would do all the hard work and she would choose a mate weaker then her. As a result in Hyenas the female are bigger than the male, the females are all higher in social order than the males, the females even have a penis size clitoris for which she anally rapes the male to show her dominance. Human females on the other hand are, on average, smaller; on average choose to manipulate males into working for her rather then doing it her self, on average do not have giant clitorsis for which to mount males into submission. Now is it moral, no, this just is, it is amoral, can our state of being be changed, yes, it already is and hopefully someday after the technological singularity we can do away with these disgusting talking ape bodies and these genitals all together, it will be glorious!

Well I'm not that thick, because you strawman me: I'm not saying women should or should not do anything nor I dictate what is better for women, I believe in freedom, freedom is better for everyone.

9. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Yeah, Thanks for That ... or Maybe Not ... or, Y'know, Whatever

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Click for avidity and lust controlled by hate.

Well—

—do you feel better, now?

10. douwd20 Registered Senior Member

They were sold a scam. Hillary had the truth and the Idiot Class weren't interested and the 90 million people sat home and let the idiots win.

Trump told workers that the system is rigged. Now he’s showing them just how much.

What has Trump done to help ease the burden on workers and expand opportunity?

Here are a few things:

• Tried to take health coverage away from millions of low-income workers
      • Revoked an order by Obama requiring large federal contracts to go only to companies that weren’t guilty of violating labor laws
      • Nominated to be labor secretary the head of a fast-food company notorious for its abuse and exploitation of low-wage workers (the nominee later withdrew)
      • Appointed anti-labor nominees to the National Labor Relations Board
      • Moved to undo the Obama administration’s regulation expanding overtime pay for millions of workers
      • Proposed to cut the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health by 40 percent
      • Pushed back regulations forcing companies to protect worker safety and inform workers of hazards
      • Argued in court that employers should be able to force workers to give up their right to file class-action lawsuits
      • Reversed the Obama administration’s crackdown on for-profit education scams that saddle people with worthless degrees and huge debt
      • Promoted “right to work” laws that hamper unions’ ability to organize

We are in a new Golden Age of Stupidity as evidenced by all your posts.

11. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

yes, and? Idiots vote, next time we need to sell to idiots better, do you have an alternative solution? Bitching about how we are in the golden age of stupidity is not a solution.

How many more years of trump do we have?

12. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Can black people call each other the N word without repercussion?

Yeah so? Again Jews are disproportionately richer then everyone else, so they came for us, hunted us down, and slaughter us. Who is the scapegoat of the left, oh yes the white male, well the white male is not a tiny demographic that can be scapegoated and blamed for all things an eventually exterminated like the jews, and trump is what we get instead.

Ok, what, seriously, not being able to trace your ancestry makes you incapable of saying "I got an idea let's go to college so we don't end up like gangstalicious", then again millions of white people can't trace their ancestors either, so that must be why they are poor!

Oh boo-hoo. Meanwhilte lets get everyone genetic tests so they can trace their ancestry, then they won't be poor.

13. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

In certain situations, certainly. In the security of my own home, I can proclaim myself the Queen of France, and make absurd claims like I invented the question mark.

Does that have any bearing on it's propriety? Not at all.

Do you have a point, or are you just angrily ranting? Might I suggest you take to social media... perhaps facebook or twitter?

At this point, I can't tell if you are simply being intentionally dishonest, or if you really are that stupid... but I'm leaning towards the former.

And here you are just attempting to shame an entire swath of the human race again... we have moved well beyond "farcical" and have entered a realm of absurdity that I honestly don't have a title for...

14. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

Fix cancer. No, that's not the word--right, cure cancer. Why don't they do that? Makes sense, yeah? Next, end poverty. And what was that you said--"stop police brutality." Yeah, that's a good one too. I likes the way you think!!!

15. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

How about the situation where I want to exemplify the hypocrisy of people like Bells, who have no problem calling people names?

Did you miss my point? Who is president right now and how did we get that president?

This seems to happen a lot, when someone, lets say you, says something that you believe, but you did not really think the logic of it through but you were told it true alot so you believed it unquestioningly, then someone else points serious logical flaws with that belief, and you are just dumbfounded, that someone must be stupid or just trolling or something, you think.

Lets go over this again, your proposing the black people suppressed by ancestral slavery and lose of their native culture, correct? I say Bullshit. First of all culture is not genetic, fuck culture, second off back to the jews, we have been kicked out of country by country, slaughtered, exterminated, hated, do we wallow in poverty crying about systemic oppression? Is it Jewish culture? Most of us are atheist, most of us don't speak Hebrew any more, in fact it was a dead language resurrect to unit Jews that spoke so many different languages in israel. I'm an American, my culture is American.

Here my theory on what is suppressing black people in this day and age: nothing. Poverty in general holds people back, and breeds more poverty, and that is a problem of poor whites as well. If in your community everyone is poor and you have no one to look up to but gangsters and pimps as having money and power that tends to be what you emulate.

What? what race am I shaming? Once again you are seeing what ever it is you want to see, your refusing to examine my arguments,

Are you saying we need a campaign of "we are going to fix cancer"... you think that is a winning strategy? Yeah people are stupid but I don't think they are going to go for that as a strategy, people just don't envision cancer as a political problem, their lack of good jobs they see as a political problem.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  16. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

It's better than your crappy ideas--you only care about dirty ponies and unicycle toilets and lady slave people!

17. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

Bear with me: I'm trying to engage EF at the level he, apparently, wants us to engage him. It may coax an intelligent and considered response out of him

18. Bells Staff Member

I'm sorry, are you denying that discrimination exists or takes place?

I asked you this:

Explain to me, how does fixing racial inequality somehow equate to ignoring the plight of poor white people in America? Because if minorities are somehow given equal rights, this would harm poor white people in America, in your opinion?

Not only did you utterly fail to answer the question, but you simply doubled down on blaming minorities in a spew filled fit pitching rant.

Can you answer the question please? Why do you think addressing racial inequality along with economic reform and everything else, will make you "lose everything"?

Why do you think addressing inequality in the US, somehow or other results in white people "losing" 'something something'?
    Why do you think addressing racial inequality will somehow or other mean that white people are going to be ignored? Multi-tasking policy and addressing both issues at the same time is a hard concept for you? You are telling me that you cannot address racial inequality and the economic inequality that is affecting white people at the same time?

And considering you have spent pages Jew-baiting people and posting in a manner that suggests your mother drop kicked you out of a window head first as a baby, you really are not in any position to be accusing anyone of using a strawman.
    How about you explain why tackling racial discrimination as well as dealing with economic reform, will somehow make poor white people suffer?

Or are you upset that minorities would also be granted access to programs that help the poor white class? Do you prefer to just boost the poor white people and leave the system as is, to ensure that minorities, women and LGBT continue to suffer because of the systemic discrimination that remains in place? Is that what your deal is? Because no one in their right mind would be pitching this level of fit at the mere suggestion of tackling entrenched discrimination to ensure that all are deemed equal, unless their true motive was to ensure that the endemic discrimination remains in place.
    You don't know the history of welfare in your own country, do you?

http://theconversation.com/how-racism-has-shaped-welfare-policy-in-america-since-1935-63574
    https://www.brookings.edu/blog/soci.../01/15/five-bleak-facts-on-black-opportunity/
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2915460/
    https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/06/race-safety-net-welfare/529203/

Do you know what happened when African Americans and other minorities were granted access to welfare in the US?

As Gordon notes, they got themselves included "not in social insurance but mainly in public assistance programs, which by then had become even stingier and more dishonorable than they had been originally." As AFDC became increasingly associated with Black mothers already stereotyped as lazy, irresponsible, and overly fertile, it became increasingly burdened with behavior modification, work requirements, and reduced effective benefit levels. Social Security, on the other hand, effectively transferred income from Blacks to whites because Blacks have a lower life expectancy and pay a disproportionate share of taxes on earnings. Meanwhile, a white backlash had decimated the War on Poverty programs within a decade.​

The more you ignore entrenched racism and carry on as though it does not exist and the more you openly demean and dismiss said bigotry that affects minorities, women and LGBT, the less likely you are to win any election. And it makes absolutely no sense to me that a candidate, any candidate really, would be unable and unwilling to tackle this and economic reform that would then benefit everyone equally.

As I noted above, the only reason for the type of fit you are pitching would be if you personally believed that the discrimination should remain in place, which would ensure that only white people benefited and minorities and women continue to fall behind.
    Reading.. Comprehension.. Difficult for you?
    I provide you with evidence of what women are going through and you respond with 'what about the men'? One article detailed how one woman, at risk of miscarriage and was ordered bedrest by her doctor, saw her employer visit her home and pressure and force her to return to work, where she again miscarried and then faced abuse and harassment by her employer and fellow male employees. That is the reality for working women in Japan. And your response is to whine that men are somehow forced into this role? Really? Men are forced into sexually and verbally harassing women in the workplace?
    I never said it did not. I also provided links that detail how men would benefit if women were not forced into particular roles and abused and harassed into adopting a different role and how the entrenched racism in society was failing both men and women.. You did not bother to read them?
    You really did not understand what the link explained, did you? As for the rest of your typed diarrhea, that is all it is. Just shows how fucked up you really are in the head.

I'll address the rest later. Am sick with the flu again and going to bed and frankly your stupidity is giving me a headache.

19. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I have to say I find that very surprising. There is a lot of prejudice of white people against brown people, which is a big suppressor. The majority of the white people I know are overtly prejudiced against brown people (when in a group of only white people they know). I would say it is a fair statement to say that I have some level of subconscious prejudices myself; but I try to intellectually squash those thoughts since judging someone on their appearance is inherently unfair and wrong.

20. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Then you should simply state why what they said is wrong, and leave it at that - instead, you decided to point out the speck of dirt on someones face by slathering yourself in cow shit.

Funny - your point so far has seemed to be, at best, blaming everyone else for the problems of the world, rather than owning up to anything.

Actually, it tends to happen when I see someone repeatedly make the same extraordinary claim without providing any extraordinary evidence to back said claim.

I'm sure this will be an exemplary show...

So you prove your own point false (take a DNA test to find your culture). Thank you for that.

Uhm... how about no? I get it - you are an uncultured bigot that doesn't understand why one should have pride in their culture.

Are... are you attempting to say that being attacked is actually a culture trait? Secondly... you realize that you appear to be conflating Jews with Jewish, right? Eg, the religion and the genetic traits... they are actually two different things.

This is... relevant in some way?

I presume you mean "unite"? Again, how, exactly, is this relevant? If you are simply attempting to demonstrate you have no idea about what Jewish culture may or may not be, you are doing a remarkable job of it.

So you admit, then, that you know nothing of Jewish culture nor religion... got it. This admittance has rescinded any opportunity you had to claim your prior antisemitic remarks were simply self depreciating, as well as the host of other cop outs you have tried and/or may try in the future.

So you say... yet there are numerous examples to the contrary...

Just to illustrate:

Sean Combs

The rapper and record producer, more popularly known as Diddy, grew up in a public housing project in Harlem, New York, with his mother. Diddy’s father, who was reportedly involved with notorious drug dealer Frank Lucas, was murdered at 33 years old.

Nicki Minaj

Born in Trinidad and Tobago, the rapper grew up in a poverty-stricken area in Queens, New York. Minaj stated in a 2012 interview with Contactmusic, “I never want to go back to being poor. Once you have a taste of that, you will always be driven. I know what that felt like, and I don’t want to feel it ever again. So yeah, I mean, my childhood was crazy, but it got me to the point where I had so much faith in whatever I was doing.”

Tyler Perry

The director, actor and philanthropist grew up in New Orleans in poverty. At 16, he changed his name from Emmitt Perry Jr. to distant himself from his abusive father, according to reports.

Snoop Dogg

The rapper grew up poor and was a teenage gang member and drug dealer before being discovered by music producer and rapper Dr. Dre and Death Row Records.

Chris Gardner

The Pursuit of Happyness author once spent a night in a bathroom in a train station and had a childhood that was marked by poverty, domestic violence, alcoholism, sexual abuse and family illiteracy.

Colin Powell

The former U.S. secretary of state and son of Jamaican immigrants grew up poor in the South Bronx in New York.

source - http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/10/17/14-famous-black-celebrities-who-grew-up-in-extreme-poverty/

Obviously these folks had wonderful childhoods that enabled them to be so successful, right EF?

I would recommend you go back and actually read what I wrote... it would help prevent you looking like an even greater fool. I am sure that you won't, as you appear to prefer bulldozing ahead with whatever precious preconceived notions you have...

21. douwd20 Registered Senior Member

The usual diversion. And that too is no surprise.

22. iceaura Valued Senior Member

We know. Same as the Trump voters you agree with on basically every other issue.

That's why when you say "we" you aren't including liberals, lefties, and the like.

23. birch Valued Senior Member

actually, your examples are a contradiction to your stance by citing exceptions. obviously EF is referring to what are the causes of inequalities, one of which is poverty, not just racism.