On Homeopathy

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by timokay, Jul 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BTox Registered Senior Member

And that reputation is solid as a fraud and quack. Which is why your days are numbered. You know it, it is why you are so defensive and bitter. The truth does hurt!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. BTox Registered Senior Member

You have answered nothing, quack. Your only answer to all questions is Hahnemann's insane writings from the 18th century. By your logic the poem "Twas the night before Christmas" proves the existence of Santa Claus!

That is exactly true of you, proven beyond any shadow of doubt by more than 100 years of iron-clad and fully reproducible experimentation and clinical trial. And the fact that homeopathy is more simply disproven by its failure to adhere to proven laws of physics and chemistry.

Excellent description of homeopathy - "the miracles" - as it would be truly miraculous for anyone to be cured by it. Which is why no one has been cured, and never will.

Yes regarding patients, yes your five Indian student transient "patients" are more than enough!

Lies and more lies. You seek only to validate your idiotic "profession" that you know in your heart is a sham. If you truly are here only to explain homeopathic pharmacology, then here is your long-awaited answer: IT DOES NOT EXIST.

We do not need to do anything. Homeopathy, like all forms of health fraud, is kept from public acceptance by the same principle that guides all markets - it simply does not work. If it did, you would not be here ranting about it nor would we be here discrediting it, for it would be the health system of the world. Why this simple fact eludes you is unfathomable. The only plausible explanation for this mystery is your insanity.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. BTox Registered Senior Member

Yes, it removes money from the wallets of suckers instantly. That is the ONLY way it "works".

Yet another flimsy and transparent excuse for failure to prove homeopathy works. What could be a simpler test than this?

You claim homeopathy cures all disease. We both find 10 patients suffering from the same disease. You treat them only with homeopathy. You claim they are cured. We examine the patients to determine whether in fact they have been cured. If they are cured, you are validated, and can also be eligible for the $1,000,000 prize.

I anxiously await your excuse for why this would not work. Other than your inner knowledge that homeopathy is quackery and cures nothing.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

You're saying that you cannot help Tim and I resolve a major mystery about homeopathic pharmacology, you don't know the slightest thing about homeopathy and yet have negative opinions about it, you are informed about allopathic medicine's not having any cures and yet favor it, and are going to still hinder my efforts here even though I have repeatedly told you how to find out what you're asking for?

Why do you wish to keep me from finding somebody here who might be able to help us?

What do you have to gain from interferring with scientific advancement?

Is that a comprehensible statement?

Actually, I don't want to know; I just want to point out how you are engaging in cunning, deceit and subterfuge in order to distract me from achieving what Tim and I are here in search of.

These techniques have been used for a very long time by allopaths and allopathic advocates to interfere in homeopathic efforts.

It's very evil and overtly so.

It shows expertise at sophistry too, but I already know that about you, don't I?

Persol says:

That's fine.

Nothing wrong with that parameter.

Now go do your study and be happy.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2003
  8. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

You're the one asking the questions, not me.

Now go find your answers.

9. BTox Registered Senior Member

Thick as a brick. We are trying to help you, we've been doing so for hundreds of posts. Science has advanced long past the antiquated and 100% disproven fraud of homeopathy. That is your answer: IT DOES NOT WORK.

Now do you have any other questions we can help you with?

10. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

First of all, I did NOT ask you what you thought of it, did I?

Secondly, since you're not helping, go find your answers where you're supposed to look; go be the scientist you only pretend you are and be quiet till you've figured it out.

Be a man, not a lazy jerk.

11. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

I can cure, you and your kind cannot.

That makes you ignorant or a liar.

And you support abject quackery that kills, and that makes you a killer!

If this were a just society, your head would have rolled long ago or you've have been exiled.

Personally, I'd rather off the heads of all allopaths in order to send them all back to Hell and be done with it, but that's not what governments are supposed to do.

Still, I wish all of you supporters of allopathy a quick and final example of the therapeutics you support and hope that you stay discarnate by having your bodies embalmed so that your etheric patterns remain in tact.

The longer your kind stay discarnate, the faster this civilization will advance to its intended destiny and the more people can advance to their intended purpose.

But you are a hindrance to it, so it will not be a bad thing when you and your ignorant kind supportive of allopathy get dead.

The sooner they kill you, the better off humanity will be.

That will be a shocking revelation when you die, but it's good you'll have had no excuse for these actions, for that will weigh against you severely in karmic terms.

And the more you suffer on your way to an iatrogenic death, and the more of your friends and loved ones are killed by your hero allopaths, the better off you'll also be, for that will make it all the more indelible.

12. BTox Registered Senior Member

Homeopathic pharmacology DOES NOT EXIST! Now either seek another truth, ask another question or be gone with your tomfoolery, quack!

13. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Get dead, BToxic!
    Such an appropriate name, now go be it to death

Last edited: Aug 25, 2003
  14. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Ever the misrepresentive statement.

They die under allopathic care, you dumb shite!

Your buddies kill them, not me.

And I did not say they cannot be cured; I said that allopathic drugs make them incurable.

We can get to them and reverse this progress in pathology to evermore-serious diseases, but that is usually made impossible because they insist upon continuing their therapeutics while we attempt to reverse these deadly processes.

Yeah, everyone today is a victim of iatrogenic symptoms and diseases from allopathic medicine, so it is exceedingly difficult and always has been.

Go out and get triple vaccinated, BToxic, and live up to your name and destiny.

Do it now.

You need to go home.

15. BTox Registered Senior Member

Then please cure yourself of your delusions and hallucinations, you death-wishing, schizophrenic fool!

Only conventional medical treatment and a competent psychiatrist will get you on the path to wellness. Seek help now, for the love of God!

16. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

You don't listen to a thing I say, or you rather selectively ignore them and make statements that are knowingly lies because you lie all of the time!

So I'll say it again, for your ignorant sake, for about the 25th time here.

There are 10,000 times as many low-potency pseudo-homeopaths as Hahnemannians and about 100 times as many high-potency pseudo-homeopaths as Hahnemannians.

Naturally, India would have lots of them, but I said that India has about 300,000 of them, didn't I, liar?

17. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

BToxic, you deserve special treatment.

18. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

EVERY homeopath has verified what Hahnemann said.

The fact that you are ridiculously ignorant of it simply because you have not read the book and engaged in the tests only makes you an ignorant fool.

Now go be a scientist and do what you're supposed to do to test homeopathy, and be quiet, please.

19. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

No, liar!

I will therefore give some details of the case to show you a liar once again, I think for about the 100th time here, liar!

This man had had three heart attacks in four months and was headed for a fourth, fatal one due to how totally emaciated he was.

He had lost 80 lbs. in those four months, fourty of them in the first month.

He could not walk ten feet, and he looked like a walking corpse.

It's called the Hippocratic countenance when a person's face is ashy colored and their skull bones show through on the face.

He came to me and asked if I could do something to stop this.

He was a friend but had never permitted me to do this before.

So I took on his case and lifted him from the grave.

I miraculously did this despite the aggressive allopathic medicines he continued to take without them ever being curtailed.

I warned him that with a history of that series of heart attacks and angioplasties, including two before over the two previous years, he definitely needed to be tested for cytomegalavirus.

His primary-care physician and cardiologist both refused to test for it because "there's no point since there's no cure for it."

Get this logic and tell me if it is not obvious.

If he tested positive for it, as he surely would have and they both agreed to this, they should have regularly tested him every six months for that and with an angiogram or other scan to forestall another heart attack.

They refused and the man had another heart attack just as I said.

Despite what you think, you presumptuous and ignorant fool, they had full control over his case, as exists in our times.

I had only adjunct care of him trying to do what I could in the midst of all of this constant disruption of his symptom profile which precluded me from being able to discern a new remedy when the initial one failed to make any difference for the better.

But he improved so much over that four years that he said he'd not felt so good in 20 years.

Don't tell me who killed him, because I saw them do it.

He's also hardly the only patient I've lost to allopathic therapeutics.

Their drugs kill slowly by severely interferring in pathophysiological processes with wide and deep-seated, unwanted systemic effects that mount and mount until their drugs do not have effect any longer.

Given what you said here, you, sir, definitely need to be executed!

Last edited: Aug 24, 2003
  20. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

Hey, stop being stupid before you get moderated.

I am interested in the point made above, thus:

"You claim homeopathy cures all disease. We both find 10 patients suffering from the same disease. You treat them only with homeopathy. You claim they are cured. We examine the patients to determine whether in fact they have been cured. If they are cured, you are validated, and can also be eligible for the $1,000,000 prize.

I anxiously await your excuse for why this would not work. Other than your inner knowledge that homeopathy is quackery and cures nothing."

Now, has that been done or not?

21. BigViking Registered Member

Is there a moderator in here? This kind of language should not be accepted!

22. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

There are no diseases that are the same, but you mean in general and ignoring their individualizing characteristics.

Assuming allopaths would agree to that, which I'm sure they wouldn't, ask better prescribers than me to put homeopathy on the line like that.

After all, the thing that differentiates good from bad and good from best homeotherapeutics is homeopathic skill and understanding, and any variable like that needs to be removed.

And I point out that nothing like this exists in allopathic medicine because they rely upon pharmaceutical companies to tell them what to prescribe for a disease; they do not make an actual prescription that they can justify as being the only one that can cure because they do not have any such thing and never have had any or ever will.

Here's a starting list:

HAHNEMANNIANS:

Will Klunker (Heiden, Switzerland)
    Georg von Keller (Germany, expired)
    _____ von Keller (Germany)
    Adolf Vogeli (Pully, Switzerland, expired)
    Jost Kunzli, mostly a Kentian, though (Switzerland, expired)
    Pierre Schmidt, mostly a Kentian, though (France, then Switzerland, expired)
    Klaus-Henning Gypser (Glees, Germany)
    Andreas Wegener (Konstanz, Germany)
    Heinz Eppenich (Überlingen, Germany)
    Thomas Genneper (Oppenweiler, Germany)
    Achim Waldecker (Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler, Germany)
    Robert Römer (Russelsheim, Germany)
    Ernst Bauer (Arosa, Switzerland)
    Hela Michot-Dietrich (woman, Breslau, Poland; Binghamton, New York, Usa, expired)
    Roger Lethaire (Chamalieres, France)
    Max Schindler (Siegen, Germany)
    Roland Eichler (Wurzburg, Germany)
    P.A. Vingerling (VG Berkel en Rodenrijs, the Netherlands?)
    R.P. Patel (Kottayam, India)
    Robert M. Schore (Seattle, Washington, Usa)
    Daniel Cook (Dallas, Texas, Usa)
    Ahmed Currim (India, Norwalk, Connecticut, Usa)
    Jacque Bauer (French, expired, I think)

That's just an initial list I made of Hahnemannians because these fools here kept asking for resources to look up.

It is all of legitimate homeopathic literature, but those are specific names I came up with without even looking but naming people I favor off the top of my head.

It does not include 19th-century Hahnemannians on the list that I left off of the posting.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2003
  23. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

I agree, and I have been putting up with it from the beginning from them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.